MCU LEAKS

>Mads Mikkelsen is playing Dr. Anthony Druid in DOCTOR STRANGE. He's the main villain. Amy Landecker and Scott Adkins are playing his followers. Michael Stuhlbarg is playing a LHC scientist who assists Doctor Druid. Dormammu is referenced.

>Kurt Russell is playing Stakar in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2. He's Star-Lord's father and the main villain. Secondary villains include Tullk and Taserface. Ego, the Living Planet, will appear, and they're scouting high-profile actors to voice him.

>Sylvester Stallone, Sharon Stone and Christopher Lloyd have minor roles in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2.

>The main villains of SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING are Norman Osborn and the Vulture, with appearances by Spencer Smythe and Miles Warren.

>Michael Keaton was approached to play Osborn, but declined because he didn't want to commit to a multi-picture contract. Other actors are now being approached, including Jason Clarke and Dougray Scott.

>Mark Rylance has been approached about playing the Vulture and Gary Oldman is in negotiations to play Smythe. Andrew McCarthy is in early talks to play Warren.

>Peter won't have a prominent love interest in the first movie, although he will have a crush on Liz Allan, who is being played by Laura Harrier. Flash Thompson will also appear, with Blake Jenner in talks to play him. Daniel Zovatto and Charlie Rowe are in talks to play Harry Osborn.

>THOR: RAGNAROK will feature Cate Blanchett as Hela and Surtur will be unleashed in the third actor. Josh Brolin will have an appearance as Thanos that leads directly into AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR.

>Tessa Thompson is indeed playing Broomhilde, the warrior valkyrie. She is Thor's new romantic interest. It will be established Thor and Jane Foster's relationship ended on amicable terms due to his responsabilities as the guardian of the Nine Realms preventing them from committing to a life together.

Stop making standalone Thor films. No one gives a shit about them.

>Cate Blanchett

Muh dick

Will hela be loki's daughter?

I liked them, especially the second one, they had that cool techno-mythic vibe going on that was interesting.

>Villains of BLACK PANTHER are High Priest Achebe, Ulysses Klaue and M'Baku. Andy Serkis will reprise his role as Klaw. Martin Freeman is also reprising his role as Everett Ross.

>Black Panther's love interest will be Monica Lynne, reinvented as a political envoy employed by Ross. Other supporting characters are Shuri, T'Challa's sister; N'Gassi, the royal advisor; Okoye, the leader of the Dora Milaje; Adenbi, Achebe's loyal follower; and Jack Truman, Lynne's handler.

>Casting is still in early stages, but Marvel has already named Michael Jai White as one of the frontrunners for M'Baku, and had meetings with Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Nicole Beharie, Yaya DaCosta and Sharol Leal for the lead female roles, either Lynne or Shuri or both.

>Carol Danvers will appear in AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR before CAPTAIN MARVEL, and Emily Blunt is lined up to play her. Emily Carmichel in talks to direct.

>AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - PART 1 will be renamed. First draft has recently been delivered. Apparently set on Earth and centered on the assembly of the Infinity Gauntlet.

>CAPTAIN MARVEL will feature the Kree as villains. Not much is set.

>ANT-MAN & THE WASP will feature the return of Janet Van Dyne and Scott Lang and Hope Van Dyne fighting an old enemy of Hank Pym's past familiar with the Quantum Realm, but his identity hasn't yet been determined.

>AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - PART 2 will be set in Space and feature the final battle against Thanos.

>INHUMANS will most likely be scrapped.

>Chris Evans is expected to renew his contract for more CAPTAIN AMERICA movies in Phase 4. Robert Downey Jr., however, is not. although there's renewed interest in IRON MAN 4 lately.

>Sequels for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, DOCTOR STRANGE, BLACK PANTHER and SPIDER-MAN already in discussions. They're being optimistic, but more reserved with CAPTAIN MARVEL.

>SECRET INVASION and SIEGE are popular storylines that are being considered as overarching storylines of Phase 4 and beyond.

>The main villains of SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING are Norman Osborn
DROPPED

Wasn't it already set that Black panther was going to set up Infinity War 1?

nice source

BLEACHED

>There is a plan for the potential return of the Fantastic Four to the MCU. However, there are no contigencies for the X-Men, which are unlikely to ever return. There is interest in Namor, too.

>There is interest in the Sentry, Spider-Woman, Hercules, Photon, Nova. the Young Avengers and the Thunderbolts for Phase 4 and beyond.

>Blade, Moon Knight and Ghost Rider are being lined-up for Netflix shows.

>BLACK WIDOW is actually of interest, but likely won't happen in phase 3. Likewise, there's been debate about a standalone WINTER SOLDIER movie.

>There's a running gag about producing a Supreme Squadron movie, but chances of it actually happening are virtually zero.

>already said that Spidey villain will be someone new

no

>people here actually watch capeshit

wow

Maybe Norman will just be the behind-the-scene guy and won't become the Green Goblin just yet while Vulture is the main villain Peter will fight.

>and Emily Blunt is lined up to play her.

uhh I'm getting tired just reading about this

>Kurt Russell is playing Stakar in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2. He's Star-Lord's father and the main villain

My dad's uncle college roommate works at Marvel and says you are full of shit

Wait...WUT? How does the LHC play into Dr. Strange?

Isn't Dr. Druid a good guy?

>Chris Evans is expected to renew his contract for more CAPTAIN AMERICA movies in Phase 4
>HE IS GUN TO DIE IN INFINITY WAR GUYS!!11!

I like the Thor films best of all. Thor and Loki have the best dynamic of all the MCU characters. Thor has the best character development of any MCU character.

PLUS BASED HOPKINS!

It is needed to open portals to hellish dimensions.

My dick works at my pants and he wants you to shut up or get down and suck him. Do it.

I'd love for Marvel to make a Squadron Supreme movie that outsells Justice League.

True, but they have the potential to be way better.

This isn't how the LHC works....but fuck it. I'm down.

>Emily Blunt for Captain Marvel
She was supposed to be Black Widow, you better not fuck it up now, Marvel.

>phase 4
they are pushing their lucky waaaaaaaaaaaay too far

So seriously, how credible is all this?

>Thor and Jane Foster's relationship ended

Best news I've heard.

>yfw "HvN" gets 3 Oscars and makes 2.2 Billion

>Spider-Man and Thor are both going to have black love interests
why does it always have to be black

>they are pushing their lucky waaaaaaaaaaaay too far
they have the money and at this point the momentum to even throw weird rumours about a pahse 5 or throw weird names into the mix like Squadron Supreme.

>2016
>not doing your God given duty
>not BLEACHING

U WUT M8?

>Carol Danvers will appear in AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR before CAPTAIN MARVEL, and Emily Blunt is lined up to play her.
i like blunt, but no

>>INHUMANS will most likely be scrapped.

GOOD. Maybe Marvel comics can stop pretending they're the X-Men now.

>Mark Rylance has been approached about playing the Vulture

>secret invasion storyline in the mcu

MUH DICK

>Blade, Moon Knight and Ghost Rider are being lined-up for Netflix shows.

Fucking christ I hope this is real. Oh my god, I want all three of them.

>BLACK WIDOW is actually of interest, but likely won't happen in phase 3
might be little too late

>Spider-Woman

Will the absolute madmen actually do it?

>Tessa Thompson is indeed playing Broomhilde

Wait, let me get this straight. Your slave wife speaks German and her name is Broomhilda Von Shaft?

>>Blade, Moon Knight and Ghost Rider are being lined-up for Netflix shows.
Aww yes, nigga please be true

>Blade, Moon Knight and Ghost Rider are being lined-up for Netflix shows
please... source. that sounds incredible.

Will they get Wesley Snipes back for the Blade series?

can deadpool at least make a throwaway cameo

Honestly all these sound credible. They're most likely guesses but i wouldn't be surprised if they all turn out to be correct.

>Deadpool shows up for 2 seconds
>Walks away, yelling at some guy offscreen to get him his cameo check.

This one is going to be more "The Cosmic Jolly Adventures of Thor and Hulk."

I'm down with that.

>SECRET INVASION
>yfw 1/2 of the MCU cast in phase two were actually Skrulls
>yfw Caps team in Civil War were actually Skrulls

JUST TAKE ALL MY MONEY MARVEL
TAKE ALL MY KIDS MONEY
JUST TAKE EVERYTHING
YOU DESERVE IT ALL

Don't Fox own the Skrulls because they're part of the F4 menagerie?

>Tessa Thompson is indeed playing Broomhilde, the warrior Valkyrie

*Smacks Lips*
AYO HOL UP

>yelling at some guy offscreen to get him his cameo check.

No, they only own the Super-Skrull because he has the Fantastic Four's powers.

Shouldn't have replied. The post was better without it.

BASED WAKANDANS

Kahn vs Hannibal....

oh god, I am cis white male, and I just came...

i would be fine with that

i would like to see deadpool to show up and address black widow as scarlett
>:nice to see you again scarlett
then we see a confused look on the others
then black window retorts with
> nice to see you too ryan
because they used to date :3

Adam Warlock appearance when?

Le Chiffe vs Sherlock

its Stallone

>yfw General Ross, Bucky, War Machine, Falcon, and Vision, were all replaced with Skulls shortly after AOU

Just do a straight Black Widow/Hawkeye movie already.

>Jason Clarke

It was stated He was in talks with Marvel

>Moon Knight
Finally, their first good show. Unless if they squander it.

no one cares about hawkeye he is a white male, girl power widow should get her own movie though

Liz Allen was originally blonde haired/white. It was the Spectacular Spider man cartoon that changed her ethnicity.

I am disappointed on casting choice for Valkyrie. She's most known for the blonde hair Aryan look.
Also, Lady Sif should be the one to be Thor's love interest anyway.

Glenn howerton for Norman Osborn

>blonde hair Aryan look.

fucking nazi

At least it's not MJ or Gwen that's black yet.

Who would win?

>look mom, I posted a hilarious reaction image from my favourite youtuber on Sup Forums XD

>It was the Spectacular Spider man cartoon that changed her ethnicity
She just seemed really "generic brown". I never got black from her.

this is what she look like in the comic. Can't get more stereotypical Aryan than this

me either from the cartoon, but just pointing to other user that in comic she was originally blonde hair/white.

>it's a user doesn't want to admit he browses a neckbeard website comment

>ghost rider netflix show
FUCKING PLEASE MY DICK

Will we see her again before Infinity War?

this is extremely racist and problematic

>Negress is playing Valkyrie
oh shit, I almost forgot what year it is

>that fucking embarrassingly obvious photoshop

has he done anything other than It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?

if willem dafoe and jk simmons dont return im gonna kill myself

I'll get you the rope then

Yeah, he's been in Fargo, and the Crank movies

Mark Rylance played Tom Holland's dad in Wolf Hall.

>Michael Jai White

I had my doubts with Oldman, but with this Lol whoever wrote this fucked up

No one would cast this guy let alone Marvel!

I'd love to see a Blade/Ghost Rider supernatural team-up.

>white Osborne
>white Spiderman love interest

Somone hasnt been paying attention. Well written fakes tho

>no She-Hulk

Why does DC lack the creativity and respect to source material that Marvel has?

>Kurt Russell is playing Stakar in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2. He's Star-Lord's father and the main villain

BEUNO.

my favorite meme actor in a meme movie.

>Marvel
>creativity

WEBBED

>respect to source material
Zemo

If you knew anything, and I mean ANYTHING about that character. It would be that

1. the zemo name is a lineage
2. baron zemo as a character fits alongside the films version because of the "a man can do anything with patience" line
3. you're a cuck