Figured I'd give it a shot looking for gamers anime lovers just people to talk to ya know?

Figured I'd give it a shot looking for gamers anime lovers just people to talk to ya know?

Nobody fits that description here stranger

What you wanna talk about you nignog?

Anything really don't get out much anymore just looking for new ways to talk to people about shit I enjoy and vise versa

Nice dubs btw, well wtf do you enjoy then user.

Gaming is my life and i like anime girls, but i dont watch any series or whatever, guess you want someone more into it? I'm pretty lonely since everyone i trust ends up leaving me. So i guess i'm looking for a another lonely fucker that wants a good friend. bonus if you like the game life is strange that's what im currently playing

Anime and vidya pay attention fuckwit

Zelda pokemon final fantasy destiny mirrors edge any sort of shoot em up I can do just about any sort of game really.

Have yet to play it looking to pick it up when I get the money but also more of a gamer than anime it's just something else ya know haha

Kek, obviously you cheeky bastard.

You have my attention

Aight well have you seen any of the newer animes this season?

Not really part of the reason I made this shit looking for some people to keep me in the loop ya know what's worth checking out and so on

oh man, you totally should if you enjoy those character driven stories. I'm like an emotional wreck after every episode.

As you mine sir

Finished steins gate again. It's alright. Still waiting to get death parade. Only saw the first episode. Got me interested

Don't watch anigay.

Hoping for video game oriented shit.

Eh all kinda depends on what they bring to the table

It has its moments that are great and others that are not so great still enjoyed death parade quite a bit despite what I just said

Nice to see people that like Re:Zero outside of Sup Forums

Well name something then sir and I'll try my best

I see you favor rim

Most of the animes this season is shit anyway user. You play the Monster Hunter games of any kind of that? I'll judge you if it's some fucking chinese bootleg version of MH though.

I tried monster hunter got kinda bored with it to be honest but I played it on the psp so I've been thinking of giving it another shot

Play the first 10 hrs, if you still get bored of MH then you don't play it. If you love playing MH at the 10 hr mark then gg. Also the new MHG is coming out. Just waiting for it to come out now.

I'll be honest when I posted that photo I had no idea that it was even a real anime so I'm glad someone said something now I'll have to check it out

If I'm getting the new I first need a new 3ds for that shit heard you kinda need the two analog sticks to play it

Re:Zero is pretty good Main Char is a bit frustrating but its good

Yeah, I got myself the New 3ds, however I've got fucking massive gorilla hands so I have had to get the XL. The two analog sticks made MH4U play much easier.

I'll take your word for it

I have the old xl and after playing on that I can't play on the small one for many number of reasons

ecks dee

Just feels much better in general as well, however the down side is, fucking nintendo don't release those cover-plates for the XL. No it's a trap, I mean Re;Zero is fairly meh quality. It's basically Ground Hog Day but in a fantasy setting but not as great Ground Hog Day. Also the MC is a massive Cuck. Only good thing about it is Rem, one of the best qts in the anime.

Very true but I myself just get the limited edition so all I need is a clear plate and if what you say I'd true and the anime I may not watch it

For the anime, I might be judging it fairly harshly. But it feels like it had potential and just kinda wasted it. However I won't take back what I said about the MC, he is just 100% Cuck.
Anyway, I need some sleep, it's about 2:24am where I am. Sleep tight fam, if you have steam add me on there. TreshMouse.

Hey what's up dude how's it going?

i think he left

Good you?

Nope op here just left for a few

any of you gamers have a 3DS and wanna scan this QR code?

;~; Any cute girls wanna talk to me?

ah so you're not treshmouse? hard to keep track of user chat

Nope I'm not he was a different dude and yes he took off

;~; I guess not

you should post your steam name so i can stalk you :3

Sad thing is I don't have a steam don't have a pc I have almost everything else but a pc

Shiet, how comes? pc is all you need my friend.

Hi OP! Hopefully your day is going well!

To expensive if I got one I'd have to go all out so it would be anything cheep so for now I'm sticking with my consoles haha

So, OP, wouldn't be easier to find people with the same interests if you posted your favorite anime and video game genres or something?

Same for you sir

Not really I'm open to anything so there's no need ya know?

I want to have sex with Mari.

True, I guess. So what are you playing?

Id impregnate them.

this is my fo4 character, her name is vi.
and yes i watch anime fagget.
do i fits your criteria

At the moment Oden sphere you?

You fit so long as you do one or the other bruh

Just started Toukiden Kiwami last week, it's pretty fun actually. And going to order Odin Sphere this weekend too. You playing on the PS4 or Vita version?

Meh, you can get a good machine for the price of your consoles but yeah i get it, i'm the same way i don't wanna buy any midtier shit. Actually bought a new pc recently which i had to pay around 1800 euro for...now i'm fucking broke and have a car that needs expensive repair and wish i hadn't. How old are yah btw?

Ps4 didn't know they did a vita version

22 and ya don't have that sort of cash right now

i want another season of monster musume, that show was pretty good

They need to hurry up with the manga too

that's pretty fucking awesome

cool, 23 here. so how's life treating you?

It has its ups and downs other wise decent other than the car problems everything else good fam?

Aside from money and car problems it's alright i guess. I spend most of my days playing games or watching series. Dad got diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago so there's that.

hory shit

Kinda where is sit for the games part that and work, sucks to hear about your father I just lost a family member to bone cancer about a month ago

anyone recommend any good ecchi series? maybe a lesser known one

I'm sorry bro. cancer is a real bitch.
Haven't really had a stable income since i finished school, sure a few small jobs here and there but that's about it. Every application comes back with a sorry but we've moved on with someone else. Can't even get a minimumwage job anymore.