Kanye West kidnapped, thrown in a mental ward, drugged up for supporting Trump

Kanye West kidnapped, thrown in a mental ward, drugged up for supporting Trump.

He is so influential and he expressed an anti-establishment opinion, now they blackball the rapstar.

Other urls found in this thread:

keakie.tv/news.php?p=kanye-vs-the-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> blackball
They forgot about two things

RIP sweet prince

what happened?

I just saw a video of Snoop Dogg talking about Kanye West's most recent show and all of his crazy preaching rant he had, commentating on it.

Basically he's saying like "I smoke weed, but whatever Kanye is on, it's not weed making him do this".

>Says he supports the democratically elected president of the United States but not really because he didn't even vote
>anti-establishment

Explain yourself.

In hyper progressive politics supporting the contrary party is taboo.

Ive worked in media outlets in Australia and they give guidlines about what to say and do even though im not any sort of extremist.
I support a major party who has formed government in the past.

This kinda thing happens on both sides too im sure a country singer would be outed having supported obama

they got him because he's mentally ill. he actually believes he's the voice of a generation.

There is not 1 popular artist or actor who admits to support Trump then Kanye dropped it was "Trump 2020"

My life is dope and I do dope shit.

I like how expressing your opinions and emotions makes you "crazy" now. There are some serious problems with our society man.

or maybe kanye is just a stupid jigaboo lmao
you people are so stupid it's actually sad

HeĀ“ll be fine

I unironically think this is a good thing for art and Kanye.Getting crazy enough to get necessary treatment thing, not getting rehab.If they fix him, we lose.If they broke him more, we win.

They tried to make him go to rehab, he said "GET OFF ME MASSAH! ISE A GOOD BOY MASSAH, PLEASE DONT PUT ME IN THE JACKET MASSAH! NO! NO MORE DRUGS MASSAH! ISE A GOOD BOY!"

they forgot about his black balls

ayo
hol up
finna
hide my power level
n sheeit

Boy this made my head hurt

FUCK.

>blackball

They forgot about 12 days:

On the twelfth day of Christmas
my thicc wife sent to me:
12 Drummers Drumming
Eleven Pipers Piping
Ten Lords a Leaping
Nine Ladies Dancing
Eight Maids a Milking
Seven Swans a Swimming
Six Geese a Laying
Five Golden Rings
Four Calling Birds
Three French Hens
Two Turtle Doves
and my black balls

No, should've said

They forgot about 12 things:

12 Drummers Drumming
Eleven Pipers Piping
Ten Lords a Leaping
Nine Ladies Dancing
Eight Maids a Milking
Seven Swans a Swimming
Six Geese a Laying
Five Golden Rings
Four Calling Birds
Three French Hens
Two Black Balls
and
A Partridge in a Pear Tree

>driving in the same car that tey killed pac in

Really makes you think

if they suppress his psychosis his music will be boring

>the president
>anti-establishment

you people are not smart

Confirmed: Only mentally ill people support Trump

The first one was funnier

>for supporting trump

You guys know that in the same rant he was begging Jay-Z to call off his assassins, right? He's fucking lost it.

Also, wasn't he at his personal trainer's house when he got bagged and tagged? Just imagine being that guy and trying to explain to him why it's a bad idea to try to work out if you've been awake for three days because you're trying to escape from hitmen.

My God, I'm so worried about him now

I never listened to Kanye because it seemed like a lot of "fuck whitey" music, but the shit I'm hearing about him makes me wonder if I should give him another shot.

You should kys my man

That's basically what happened with the Dixie Chicks, although it was more shitting on Dubya then supporting Obama

He's really popular and still clearly putting a lot of effort into his shit, enough to go insane. It's worth some merit.

>tfw During his first day in office President Trump orders Kanye's release.

>tfw Kanye returns to the scene as a psychotic fash industrial rap superstar.

>tfw Kanye's fash rap anthems blare from loudspeakers in every town in America as the armed forces mobilize for Trump's invasion of Mexico

I meant your reason for not listening was dumb

reminder that obama deported millions of mexican immigrants

Kanye has had emotional problems for a long time, not to mention he's had a very rough year. He's fueded with Jay Z and Kid Cuid (the latter he reconciled with), he's trying to juggle his fashion line tour schedule, his wife was tied up and robbed at gun point, he keeps adjusting TLOP probably because he isn't confident in it, he has a large amount of personal debt (remember him asking mark zuckerberg for a billion dollars earlier this year), add all that and the backlash from the liberal media, he's "fans", and others in the hip hop community about his support for Trump and it's no wonder he had a breakdown.

>implying Jay-Z isn't a piece of shit who could very well have hired a hitman to kill Kayne

But y

OR...

He is literally just a mad cunt.

This has been known for some time.

>Trump
>anti-establishment
He won, now he is the establishment.

looks like he has psychosis.

the blackball joke sounds like a yeezus lyric

>billionaire
>not the establisment by definition
wew lads

Even mentioning that you sort of support DT is enough for the leftist establishment/media to tear you to pieces.

His black balls

LAUGH YOU CUNTS

>implying the whole thing isn't just a marketing ploy
>implying expressing support for the president, a billionaire, is anti-establishment
14 year old alt right kiddie detected. this shit for you is like the new ghostbusters for sjws. you're so easy to pander to and make a quick buck off

>supporting the president
>anti establishment opinion

wut

>tfw his next album will be his Daudi Baldrs

He wasn't supposed to win, they all didn't want him too. Soros is and was the establishment, it's coming to an end now

You assholes haven't been paying a lick of attention. All the big corporate money was thrown against DJT.

keakie.tv/news.php?p=kanye-vs-the-world

THAT'S JUST WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK MAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

And you haven't been paying attention if you think everything celebrities do is to be taken at face value

But, I don't like Kanye. I appreciate that he took a stand tho.

Whether you like him is irrelevant. The fact you think he "took a stand" makes you a mark

This has all the answers

>tabloid fodder meme rapper is important enough to warrant a full on shadow government intervention

wew lad

>tabloid fodder meme rapper's rant about current affairs namedropping 50 other celebrities and the new present was completely sincere and not just more tabloid fodder + trying to attract the untapped "alt right" audience

A mark for what?

Mass produced media

Canuck here.
I still don't get this.
Isn't it illegal for any public media group to TELL the American people who or who not to vote for?
Yet during that whole election, and still now, even fucking news outlets were shit-talking trump and even outright saying shit like "we can't let Trump win" and pushing for Hillary.
Is Trump really such a wildcard that the government narrative tried to prevent his victory?

Or was it just a matter of everyone these days being so ignorant and out-of-touch with politics that they literally thought it was a case of the "Good Guy" (Hillary) vs. the "Bad Guy" (Trump), and that it was impossible for Trump to win because he's the bad guy and the good guys always win in their stories, and facts just get in the way of a good story, which was why all those women and hard-lefties were crying at the result of the decision of the American people between two equal choices, like EVERY OTHER ELECTION IN HISTORY?

How so?

You bought into his fake rant which only serves to keep people talking about him and sell more albums/make more money for the people who own him and the major news outlets covering every little thing he says

And if you're one of those alt-right retards, you spent the last 18 months crying about a corporate-owned politician and then give support to the first corporate-owned celebrity who parrots your opinions back at you

It's no coincidence that he's doing this now and not before the election. The world just had a wake-up call that there are a lot of people out there like you, and now celebrities are going to try and tap into this market

>Trump
>Wants Russia to hack the US
>Suggested for his fans to assassinate Hillary
>Has lied over 60% of the time according to politifact
>Disrespected veterans
>Disrespected the disabled
>Dodged the draft for Vietnam with fake Dr notes
>Has been bankrupt 6 times
>Wants to bankrupt US which will ruin the American dollar and our economy
>Promotes violence at rallies
>Has owned apartment complexes that were sued for denying housing to blacks
>Thinks Obama literally founded ISIS
>Wants to suggest unconstitutional policies
>Wants to kill civilians in other countries (war crime)
>Wants to bring back torture (war crime)
>Outsources his jobs for his businesses even tho he says he's against it
>Thinks climate change is hoax by the Chinese
>Stole millions from people through Trump University
>Used other people's money for his charity to fund his businesses
>Says that bombing Europe "isn't off the table"

Hes a piece of shit who's unqualified to be president and his uneducated voters are a cancer.

fag

Great argument bro, you sure showed him.

>leftist establishment
What did he mean by this?

>Isn't it illegal for any public media group to TELL the American people who or who not to vote for?
No

>Is Trump really such a wildcard that the government narrative tried to prevent his victory?
What government narrative?

>Or was it just a matter of everyone these days being so ignorant and out-of-touch with politics that they literally thought it was a case of the "Good Guy" (Hillary) vs. the "Bad Guy" (Trump), and that it was impossible for Trump to win because he's the bad guy and the good guys always win in their stories, and facts just get in the way of a good story, which was why all those women and hard-lefties were crying at the result of the decision of the American people between two equal choices, like EVERY OTHER ELECTION IN HISTORY?
This is mostly incoherent, but here's a tip for both you and the media: it's not simple enough for you to say it's "just a matter of X." There are many reasons why Trump won, and why Hillary lost. But, yes, part of the reason liberals were surprised at the outcome is because they are stuck in echo chambers, if that's what you're asking.

ok

He dissed Beyonce

It's sad that even just refraining from spewing hate about Donald Trump is enough to piss off half of the country. It's just about as bad as all the art students in my city crying about how the world is ending and protesting the results of the election (while either their parents pay their tuition and rent or willingly take the dick of the 1% for the rest of their lives via student loans).

Kanye might be going a little bit over the deep end but he makes a lot more sense than any of the fucking idiots at his show booing him and yelling "fuck Kanye". As soon as people follow in his footsteps and realize that our leaders don't matter in the slightest, and if you want change, you need to have a good look in the mirror and then make it yourself.

Yeah, and that was all open and on the table for everyone to see and hear.
Hillary, on the other hand, was hiding and covering up so much shit you can only IMAGINE how bad it was for her to pull risky moves like mass coverups.

Like I said, the election wasn't a case of "good guy" vs. "bad guy". There was no clear winning outcome for the American people. Most people's reaction to choosing between the two candidates was "Aw, do I HAVE to?"

Trump only won because the majority of the American people believed that it's better to go with the devil you know, than the devil you don't.

Right, and his mention of Ben Carson being a genius was all for the attention, too, I'm sure. Given that th majority of the crowd had no idea who Ben Carson was, given the flat reaction they had to the name being brought up.

Kane doesn't make a dime of me, friendo. And thinking that Trump supporting people will fill the vacuum left over by large swaths of his base leaving him for this, is a silly thought.

FUCK BEIN COOL, BREH

>Thinks Obama literally founded ISIS
>literally
yeah right

>Wants to kill civilians in other countries (war crime)
>Wants to bring back torture (war crime)
what do you mean "bring back"? Bush and Obama already brought it back in Guantanamo

>regurgitated talking points of the lowest quality

>disrespecting veterens
One veteran. Named John McCain.
The rest of the thousands of vets, love the man.

What am I even doing this isn't Sup Forums.
Ta ta!

>flat reaction
>large swaths of his base leaving him
jej. no one's leaving him. he's big enough that he'll keep his fans and add you to the list

But I'm not a fan of the music or his past silliness. Most right leaning people see him as a goof. He lost more fans than he will even gain from this.

Realize that.

fans aren't even relevant. there'll be more people curious enough to listen to his next album to see if it has any talking points. just like how people like yourself who don't even like him are now talking about him

I'm legitimately terrified of Beyonce.

Like, just seeing the way she does things, the decisions she makes. She's a megalomaniac. She has so much money, so much power, and above all, so much support from every public group (ESPECIALLY minority-victim groups such as Black Americans, Women, LGBTs, etc.) that she could literally have you assassinated, have your entire personal records wiped from history, and basically make it so that you never existed if you so much as slight her name, and then have so much support from so many groups that no one would even believe your family's claims of what happened. In fact, she could even direct media outlets to your grieving family and fund a big "Woah, check out these crazy people being all totally nuts. We need to support our mental health industries and support groups ok guys?" front-page article, effectively burying even the idea of dissent from her rule.

Shit, even if you so much as say anything less-than-positive about Beyonce around ANY black person or left-leaning woman, expect to be immediately either verbally or physically assaulted.

I would be more afraid of Oprah Winfrey, but her popularity is declining, and she put her all into that television channel that didn't really go anywhere since cable/satellite television is falling to the way of Netflix and streaming services anyways. Beyonce somehow just keeps getting MORE and MORE popular, influential, and powerful, despite not even releasing any noteworthy albums in years.

>majority of the American people

Trump lost the majority vote by 2 million.

>yeah right

Look up " Trump can't stop saying Obama founded ISIS" on YT.

Ben Carson is one of the only relevant black republicans right now, that's why Ye name dropped him. And even he's an idiot.

He also disrespected the Khan family who had a Muslim son die while fighting in Iraq.

>I'm terrified of Beyonce

The alt-right, everyone.

really hope we can get him deported somehow

Actually this is true. He once said Obama founded ISIS and then later in a interview on fox news a reporter said (and I'm paraphrasing) oh I know what you mean, you mean he left the power vacuum for ISIS to appear in, and Trump responded no, I mean that he founded ISIS, he is the founder of ISIS. I'm sure you can find the interview on YouTube

Don't get me wrong, I'm not terrified of the character of Beyonce, I'm terrified of the idea of Beyonce. The fact that one person, one regular person, with all the irrationalities, flaws, greed, and temper of a regular person, has become something so powerful that it transcends mere celebrity. Beyonce isn't even considered a singer anymore. She's an "icon" now. People literally just refer to her as "the queen". She has enough power to literally get away with murder, and not just by the skin of her teeth, but with the full support of the people.

I understand that the government and wealthy elite are basically the same deal, but the difference is that people don't praise, worship, or admire George Soros the way they do Beyonce.

He asked why the wife was wearing a covering and not speaking a single word. You know, like a oppressed Muslim woman usually does.

bro what you just described is literally how trump got elected

>The fact that one person, one regular person, with all the irrationalities, flaws, greed, and temper of a regular person, has become something so powerful that it transcends mere celebrity.

Sounds spooky.

Yeah, and he said it had something to do with their religion. Literally no reason to bring it up as if he's the crusader for women's rights when we all know he isn't.

This has to be one of the most embarrassing posts I've seen on Sup Forums.

Ahhhh you're letting me pry you know. You have a high opinion of Islam, I see. I could knock it down right now to help highlight the deeply snide nature of the elder Khan.

But this is Sup Forums. Go to Sup Forums and start this convo. You'll be roasted, I promise.

>You have a high opinion of Islam

Literally never implied that.

No this is.

Didn't he expose shit like beyonce doing that shit saying she weren't gonna do shit unless she got some shit and that jayz got soe killers or some shit like exposing stuff like

Ps Trumps a muslim

yea

kanye is a shit. why does anyone even care?

SS DIVISION NEGER/BLACK SKINHEAD 88