An actual email sent to me by my terrorist ex gf...

an actual email sent to me by my terrorist ex gf. I have class in 15minutes but I just wanted to leave this here and see what you nignogs think.

shameless self bump

and... post is dead

So she got wasted and fucked some other guys, right?
... As desperate as she is for your attention, she'd probably do some crazy sexual favors to keep you around, but if she fucked a bunch if dudes she's probably got STIs now.

>this
Get her to participate in whatever deprived sexual fantasies you have, or just fist her anally and make her eat her shit if you can't come up with anything.
After you're done dump her obviously.
You can also record it if you want to

be glad she's gone OP she's fucking crazy

>it's too ironic
Britfag here, get it right

Why is it that nobody assumes single peoplethat fuck are chock-full of diseases, but someone cheats with anyone else and is AIDS? Diseases don't work that way.

OP here yeah they were all uber drivers, and to top it all off I almost got arrested while she was cucking the ubers.

Sexuality transmitted diseases work that way...
>lrn2sexed

What's the full story?

Dont reply. She fucked up, and she wont change. Cheaters cheat, it is what they do. Dont listen to these thirsty fuckers telling you to get back with because of sex it isnt worth it.

So she fucked another guy. You're not so special that women will forsake millions of years of evolution and never notice another dick. And she's not so special that you shouldn't go fuck another woman.

Incorrect. Very few diseases are aware of whether they're involved in adultery or any other form of cheating.

>while she was cucking me with the uber drivers

Ftfy

Damn son. Cucked by less than a cab driver sucks pretty hard.

Give me her number. If she doesn't mind me fucking other women, I'm open to having an emotional relationship with someone that keeps love and sex in separate containers.

grow a pair and take her back for forced anal sex then just leave again

Sluts that get drunk and fuck a bunch of random dudes are more likely to get AIDS than if they are a respectable lady that keeps her legs closed.

Oh kyle you don't need all this drama in your life

Never speak to her again

That may be true, but if so, it's true regardless of whether they're single or cheaters. You never hear anybody respond to someone saying, "hey, I fucked someone I took home from the bar last night" with, "yikes, she probably fucks other guys too, better get your dick swabbed." But as soon as someone says, "the girl I've been seeing for a month cheated on me", the response is always, "OMGF! better get checked for STIs!"

The name's Kyke, not Kyle!

'Sup Kyle

My first ex was a kike. Made sure to let her know, too.

>You never hear anybody respond to someone saying, "hey, I fucked someone I took home from the bar last night" with, "yikes, she probably fucks other guys too, better get your dick swabbed."

I hear it all the time.

Post screenshot.

Okay....

Of what? I said it to her face, can't really screenshot real life for you.

Shopped.

Sounds made up.

Not true I cheated a couple of time before and never again

>My terrorist ex gf
>Nothing in the letter suggests that she's a terrorist.
Dammit OP i thought your gf was literally a terrorist. Next time...be less vague in your threads.

>i cheated a couple times
>couple
Yeah, and you are either single right now or not in a long term relationship. Either way, youre a cunt m8

I guess you've never had the stones to put an inferior in their place then.

Nope im in a relationship of 17 months

Is this the one you cheated on?

one of them

Incorrect, again. I've been doing exclusively that in this thread.

Get your shit together Kyle.

kek

Okay, Betsy.

So you admit you have cheated on multiple women?

>one of them

She is either trully sorry,or she is just looking for a fool to take advantage of.Either way,I wouldn't trust her

She might be both, but I think you make a valid point that she hasn't indicated that she's learned anything or will change her ways. You may say OP can't trust her. I say he needs to decide whether to accept her past as her potential. Nothing wrong with saying it isn't for him, but also nothing wrong with someone saying they want an open relationship.

so...... are we just going to ignore that the girl is named Bukola?

Cuck

How is she a terrorist? OP is a butthurt beta fag
>>when will summer end? Summerfags suck ass

Kek

wait a minute, youre saying that girls that get railed by random dudes are more likely to get STIs than women who abstain???

>thanks captain obvious

You're welcome, but if you read the post I was replying to you'll see I was talking to a tard.