This thread

This thread.

Is that guy from the thread last night around?

Jessica

Maggie

Guy from last night, if you are here, I'm the one who posted her and the sisters (0-7-7 Ratings in order) I can provide the greentext now

Provide

Not at PC atm, but I'll post it within 10 minutes

hillary clinton

Hannah

Lara

>I can provide the greentext now
>Not at PC atm, but I'll post it within 10 minutes

What kind of games are you playing?

Josefine

sabrina

Larissa

How about you just go kill yourself

PewDiePie :D

I was at my PC when I posted that I can do it, then left to grab food. Give me a few

Valerie

op

Paige :'/

Hope

Her name is unavoidable in my life

Morgan

my bipolar kicked in a bit, I felt distant. She practically accused me of cheating when I said I needed some space to think. I confronted her then she ignored me and broke up with me.

Lesson learned: Never trust a bitch

I win. I've never been in love. So I don't think about anyone.

Meagan/Jaymie

The former I'm currently sleeping with, the latter I'm not and in love with.

Fuckin hate these threads, you just have to make me remember that cunt. Andrea.

Kaenishya

hesus

No one actually cares, please continue eating and disregard this thread.

Danielle.
She lives with her boyfriend in her mothers basement. Hes 31 and shes 21. its just pathetic. But i can stop thinking about her.

Here it is.

>Meet M. at end of January
>She sits infront in Pub Speaking
>She's cute enough,
>Start to like her
>Ask her out in Early April
>Say's yes, Friend R seems to force his way to tag along
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with now counter offer.
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College)
>We agree to hang out soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday. (Again with my friends)
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.
>I asked her out a week or so ago, (Via Text as thats the only comms I have with her)
>Looks like her phone is kinda broken due to the text sending as an SMS and not iMessage like usual
>So, No reply
>Try to get my mind off her
> Randomly a friend texts me about her.
>Because of him reminding me of her, I check to see if shes back on iMessage.
>She is, so phone is back and working
>But still no reply.
>Spoke to her a week and half after I asked her
>She made no reference to when I asked her out.
>She either is avoiding it, or never saw it (Though she did accidently send ;) but quickly corrected it to :) )
>I sure as hell am not going to bring it up again.
>Text to see if shes free to hangout with a friend and I
>Busy, graduation party
>Did not buy it
>Sent this "I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but if you don't want to hang out at all just say so."
>She does not respond
>I check, and see that her sisters HS did graduate the following day.
>Now I regret it.

Things slip through that are semi common when a girl is interested in a guy. (More letters added to words, appears near me at random, locks eyes with me from a distance, increased Emoji use, and has show off her ass to me once or twice atleast.)

I suspect her friend R may have influenced her to a degree. Maybe he sees me a competition for her? She does speak differently to me when he's not near, seems more natural.

I suspect that R tried to get with her, but she friendzoned him. He tried asking her out infront of me. But she rejected him 3 times before reluctantly agreeing. She seemed a bit uncomfortable near him after that. Also, he seems to have emotional issues. So that may be a factor aswell

On the last day I saw both of them, he randomly says bye to me, and only me. Only spoke to him 2-3 times prior.

Laura

You fucked up when you waited a month. Then you were complacent and distant, sending her alllll the wrong fucking signals. Want to know how to get her? Start fucking other girls and telling her about it. Sounds counter productive but woman are jealous and competitive as fuck. Also, when you ask her to hang out set a fucking date, don't let her make decisions, woman hate making decisions and it makes you look like a pussy.

I had specific days in mind, and specified to her. Some were in a week, some were basically for later that day.

I know, maybe waiting that month screwed this up. She mentioned specific times she was free when I was talking to her.

Amanda

chelsey

My love.

I'm telling you man, start hanging around other girls and ignoring her. If you demonstrate social value she will come to you and when she does set a date in a few days not a week. Take control.

Marika

Shelby, been dating awhile love her alot

Karolina.

Left me roughly 2 months ago. 3 years together. Some other girl wants me to be with her but i feel like its to soon for me to get involved.. gonna fuck her anyway tho

Google+

Carolina

Emily Rae

Ebuddy

KC

A childhood friend who I play D&D with. She's cool.

Natalie

I must have gotten majorly jaded lately cos there is no her for me at this moment.

Used to be Jenni, but that ship was set aflame long ago.

True. This whole thing looked like it could have easily worked with us, but probably due to my complacency, and R's scummyness, it kinda stopped this for now.

I wont be seeing her until August at earliest. So not much until then. I just won't talk to her until then unless she contacts me, or if we run into each other, and kinda are forced into talking. (Unlikely as we live like 15-20 miles apart)

The days I mentioned to her were a week from that Saturday. 4 Days later, or later that day.

Kek

Jennifer

Madeleine

Susanna

You've never encountered a female either? This isn't necessarily a love thread, just post a chick's name and why you just thought about her.

Angela

My Mom

>women hate making decisions

100% true. Otherwise they'd have no reason to complain about everything

Well, just know when to cut her loose, there's nothing sadder than a man sobbing over some woman that didn't want him.

Amanda

Bro, just take it real slow. Don't bone her yet, see how it works out man. Sex soon after a long relationship will result in regret

Free time.

I know, I know. If you read the second part ()
it looked like she might have been interested, but R was the primary factor.

I'd move on if I were you. She's just not interested and seems like a wishy washy flake anyway. Not worth the high school bullshit.

Dunno. It looked like a lame movie, so I didn't go see it.

Merve

Sophie

I more or less gave up, but not completely cutting her out, just on the off chance that maybe life shit prevented us.

The funny thing is that with that exact greentext, people have said anything from

Interested, but Shy
Interested, but Life stuff
Interested, but R was a factor
Maybe Interested, but she is unsure
Not Interested, but likes talking to me
Not Interested, but friendzoned
Not Interested. At All

Don't listen to this guy. You're the man, if you feel it's too soon, It's too fucking soon. Also entering a relationship right after a break up is usually a shit move. Just have some sex and enjoy it, just don't be a piece of shit and lead her on if you're not interested.

Katrina

their names are Florence

OP

Perline. One of the few girls i have the biggest respect .. But i screw up with her and .. OH look, a penis. *fap fap fap fap fap*

Trinity

Been together for 3 months, longest constant relationship I have had in ever, last month and a half has been rough due to her visiting people and not being able to keep contact unless special occasions, should clear up next month, hopefully

Haven't liked a girl like that in almost 10 years. There is no "her". I have not met a woman in years who doesn't bore me.

Aracely. Still think of her constantly even though I lost contact with her almost 4 years ago. Was too much of a pussy to take any of the chances she gave me to make a move.

Angela.

Also, just a stupid thing to add, if I stay up too late I will push myself through the entire day just to make sure I dont miss a chance to talk to her

Amy. Just had a horrible dream about her. Havent seen her in months. Not sure what happened to her or if I did something wrong.

Jayla....

Bonshonoqueeneesha

i'm not telling you my girlfriends name faggot

Lisa Simpson.

tabea

funny enough i texted her after a couple of years how things were going
she didn't respond at all
she could've written "hey lets not be in contact" but nope, message was delivered but she blatantly ignored it

Hannah

Isabelly

Eh, could be someone else on that number now, or may have not seen it.

Literally no one. There were a few and those relationships organically ended.

nah, texted her on facebook
she still got me there plus she liked some pics and stuff so she definitely saw that she got a message

Huh?

Claudia She is a lovely 3,5/10 but she is the only one that wants me so fk it if Iam 8/10 without self confidence

Bump

Most people would go the ignore route. If she would have told you to go away you'd be on here upset about that instead.

Kyla and kalina

Ah. Who know's really, maybe shes just unsure of what to do.

i'd appreciate that more than being ignored
atleast have the decency to let the other one know you don't want to have contact anymore
been a week now so no hope in chatting a bit
shame, would've really liked to know if she finished uni and what she's planning on doing now

Pleas post stories how you met

Lotte.

Sounds swedish

Claire

met her at the gym, she found me attractive, I found her attractive things started going well to us until she said she was confused because there was someone else she was also interested.
In the end she decided to go with him.
We still keep in touch but I feel like she no longer has the same feelings for me as before.
I just want her so much.

had sex with a /fit/ girl for months
i have to say, best as of yet

I already posted mine above