Sup Forums im getting high with some friends for the first time. smoking weed in maybe a few weeks...

Sup Forums im getting high with some friends for the first time. smoking weed in maybe a few weeks, any advice to not fuck up? also how to hide the smell after before i come home?

self bumping with dank greentexts

bump

Don't worry if you cough. Shower or clean up somehow afterwards. It'll stick to your clothes even if you febreeze the shit.

ive vaped one time, thats all my drug experience so anything you can give me user

selfbump

Weed makes you gayer than a vaper

What advice do you want? How to handle a high? How to recognize if you even are high? Fun things to do while high? I'm not gonna type you a paper fgt. You might not even feel it the first time
>inb4 sex joke
For the smell, if it isn't outside use axe or something similar

how to handle it mostly, recognizing is cool too

Don't go home after smoking man.
Meeting your parents is the worst idea when high.

There's really nothing to handle. Don't be a faggot and start sperging out when a little paranoia hits. Just remember to breathe and relax. Inhale the weed with your lungs, don't take "mouth hits". Don't nigger lip the joint or blunt, enjoy the opportunity of getting high with some friends. If you're using a bong or pipe, take medium/small hits. You'll certainly cough but it's not fun to throw up so don't try to overdo yourself. Any more ?s

how long will i be high, i think its just blunts and maybe a bong

Also see Try to organize an overnight party if you can. Or at least wait 3 hours from initially smoking. If you have to go home, go right into the shower. It gets the smell off and will make you more alert. Plus showers are fun as fuck while blazed

Do you have any idea what the weed you're smoking is called?

Make sure to inhale, but don't smoke too much your first time. I did and was paranoid for maybe an hour, hard to tell because I didn't have a good grasp on time. If you're smoking during the day and coming home after, give yourself a lot more time than you think you need. I'm relatively new, and can say that I stay high longer than my more experienced friends.

Just remember that nothing bad is gonna happen and you'll have a lot of fun.

How much does Sup Forums pay for their weed? I pay £10 for a gram.

10$ for a gram normally. Main supplier of my area got busted tho so it's been dry as hell. 80 for a quarter rn

If it's your first time smoking remember three important points.

Don't take a huge fucking drag the first time, inhale it and keep it inside for a while, then slowly let it out.

Don't be a fucking faggot and smoke it like a cigar, or you'll feel nothing

Planning on smoking weed weeks in advance seems so very odd to me

i think its just marijuana

well they were getting weed in a few weeks so thats why

No dude I mean the name of the strain lmao

Christs sake OP you'll be fine, I recommend waiting sometime before going home to the folks. Maybe watch some YouTube and eat some snacks, or listin to some chill music. Just wait an hour or two and then consider going home.

ITT: 14 year olds

Smoke a cigarette immediately after smoking the weed. It was ease you into the high and reduce paranoia

Anyways doesn't matter. If it's a sativa you'll feel it in your head, feel creative, and you'll be sober in 2 or 3 hours. If it's an indica you'll get hungry, feel tired, want to watch TV and just chill. You'll be high probably 4 or 5 hours

LOL, thats stupid, here i pay .75 cents for 30 grams.
And 1 dollar for gram if is cush

Don't do the retarded giggly thing. Give it at least 3 hours before going home. The smell dissipates from clothes within minutes but lingers on fingertips, mouth and breath. A cigarette and deodorant should do the job. Don't blaze too hard on your first time. Paranoia might hit you, but just be rational and remember you're high. Last but not least, relax and enjoy it.

sorry i dont know shit about drugs lol

alright thanks user, just put deoderant in my bag for it, prob gonna be a few days instead of a few weeks (after work with some coworkers who are also friends)

Beware if you are smoking with black people the joint may have been dipped in PCP.

Don't try to keep up with your weed smoking friends. They will have a tolerance and you won't and you will get fucked up.

Not to the level of alcohol or other drugs, but you can have a bad trip that will feel like it'll last for hours ( just remember you'll be fine though).

Take small hits, breathe steadily not deeply. If you feel like you're going to cough and you will, just focus on your form not the depth of hits. Take 1 or 2, wait 15-30 minutes, then depending on how you feel, one or two more. That may get you pretty messed up (good way) so be careful and slow with it.

Also weed types matter, and THC percentage (but not necessarily as much as you might think). Only ignorant potheads say it doesn't matter and it's all the same. It affects people differently.

Indica I can barely feel. I need almost twice the amount as sativa to feel "high."

Some strains might affect you differently than you might expect. There's a mid-20s thc sativa or two that will make my head swim with a single hit. Whereas I usually take 4-8 hits from low to mid 30s THC strains.

Probably more info than you or anyone wanted but there you go.

Sometimes it won't effect you your first time, happened to me

nah its friends so we good
Thanks user, ill ask them what it is, its trustworthy people

Don't get too hung up on types with your friends. Just keep the type in the back of your mind, so you can better find what you like later. Leafly is a great resource for that with typical "symptoms" for strains ( relaxing, energetic, etc).

Also your environment will probably change how you react. There's a big difference between smoking with friends and smoking by yourself. When I'm with friends for example, I can focus on the conversation so I can smoke more and I don't feel it as much as when I'm alone and I get the full force.