Let's have a "Anons post pics, Sup Forumstards say what they'd do to them" thread. Extra brutal edition

Let's have a "Anons post pics, Sup Forumstards say what they'd do to them" thread. Extra brutal edition.

Reply to other people, participate.

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/6227640/crunk_fatty.html
imgur.com/a/8BPsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP bumpin' with another.

mom and son

Keep in cellar, forcibly induce lactation and have a daily milk quota and punish her if she doesn't meet it.

What would be the punishment?

Make her my bride. She's cute as hell.

Also, anal gape while making her gag on my fingers and cry.

Gangraped by dogs.

got more if there's interest

hire a goon squad of ex convict black dudes to bangbang her. Biggest guy goes first.

Throatfucked by a horse till she die, her throat totally distended and her eyes rolling backward.

I dunno, she might like that.

kek

I guess that's a sign of no interest. Kek

Moar

Public use by the homeless.

Moar

Not the one who posted her but read the thread...

Buzz off all her hair and stuff it in her throat for a gag while I fuck her ass.

Toss a bag of cotton balls on the ground. She has to pick each and every one with her mouth in 60 seconds. If she doesn't, I'm throatfucking her until she passes out one time for every one she missed.

Sell her off to any Craiglist weirdo that wants her, even if she never comes back.

sure

Tie everyone of her limbs to a car and start pulling until she's hanging in the air, she scream in pain but not for long as she's violently fucked in the pussy and ass at the same time while a third dude fuck her throat and make her puke. as everybody cum on her almost uncounscious body, tell the drivers of the cars to keep pulling.

force-feed her her own feces until she vomits, fry said vomit and then feed her the result

She would be used as a public toilet.

Make lamp oil out of her blubber.

xhamster.com/movies/6227640/crunk_fatty.html

starve it to death

I'd let her sleep.

Who the fuck fucks an ugly landwhale like dis?

Very sick. I like your style.

I try to do good replies for replies so yeah

Go to a party with her and get her smashed. Offer to walk her home, but make her get lost in a shady part of a town. Just as supscious people start to approach her and she gets scared, appear on the scene - but instead of helping her, just collect money from people wanting to fuck her.

Nipple piercing chains so I can drag her around like a dog. Would rope her hands behind her back and tie her to a pole on a hot die, then fuck her from behind when she's peaking heat exhaustion.

>xhamster.com/movies/6227640/crunk_fatty.html
Won't lie i saved the link

more?

Use that sword to test how deep her cunt and asshole are, pushing it further until she's crying out in pain and starts to bleed. Then put her on her knees and have her swallow the sword until its to the hilt. Have her hold it there while I piss all over her ugly whore face. Pull it out and stick it deep inside her ass while I throatfuck her. Cum on the floor and make her lick it up while me and a bunch of friends all piss on her some more. Then let them gangbang her every hole until its leaking cum.

Put her upside down, and throatfuck her till she pass out and turn blue while fisting her pussy till the elbow. Then untie her uncounscious body and rip her ass open to the point that she couldn't stand when she woke up.

Hold her under the water while I fuck her ass. I'll only let her breathe when I cum, if her ass isn't good enough, she drowns.

Manipulate her into going to a BDSM club with me, and gag and tie her in the middle of the room so she thinks we're going to do some light spanking and exhibitionism. Instead, I tell the patrons she has a rape fetish, and to fuck her however they want no matter how she screams.

Smash her over the head with a dumbell while she's working out, and pump her tight pussy while she's out.

Drugged and raped by gang members.

It was from another user in a past thread, that's all i have.

Assfuck her roughly after spiking her drink, leave her sprayed with cum and with used condoms on her after im done for her to wake up
She is hitchhiking, give her a lift but after a while go through a "shortcut", assault her, rip her clothes to shreds and creampie her while she sobs. Leave her naked to try and find civilization in the middle of nowhere
Facefuck till she tears, make her drink cum i stored over the course of two weeks

more?

Nice, not sure she could take that sword without dying, but at least that's a nice view.
Without undressing her, tie her to a way that her legs are wide spread appart, put a sign around her neck "test if my holes are bigger on the inside". and make a group of Whovian come in.

lick her tits up to her tongue and bend her over a table. Fucking her ass until I cum and leave her for others to use

hello again Foxie ;)

Make her drink until she's totally screwed, then make her fuck everybody at the party with a bottle of Vodka up her ass that would eventually break.

What would you do?

What if you found her like this?

more?

Make her dogs fuck her holes.

FUCKING JAILBAIT MODS
reply for reply you fucking autistic fags.

Gets tied up and her pussy covered with honey, film her orgasming to dogs and show at her workplace

Undress her, throw her to the ground and rape her ass to mouth in front of everybody

Hot

All of them need bukkake because it's good for their skin.

Swift but painful death. No gingers shall exist

Stripped nude and made to eat shit.

Nice, I'm actually pretty sure she would enjoy that.
Put her head in the silk and fuck her ass while maintaining her head under water, making her take breaf gasp of air but ending keeping her head under as I cum in her rectum.

Give her a curry enema.

Drug her and bury her legs and arms in the sand, tape a "Free Holes" sign to her back.

She looks like she'd be beautiful when she cries. Me and my friends would make custom designs for branding irons, and go around and mark her.

Fucked in front of that mirror so she can see how much of a whore she is.

cum on her food and make her eat it while I reload my shot, then cum on her glasses

A classy prostitute gets beaten up and used roughly by filthy homeless
Recknognize her face at striptease camshow, force her to blow me on each of her next broadcasts

Forgot

assfucked while pulling and pushing her head into the water, drowning her

Force her to piss herself in front of her friends and call her a baby.

Make her go to a geek convention in that outfit but shove a remote vibrator in her pussy before. everytime she talk to someone, graduatly put the vibrator to 100%. at the end she'd be so loose that she would beg the crowd to fuck all her useless holes.

Same for her. The country is going to have an epidemic of drowned, assfucked cute girls.

Slap the duckface off her lips until she cries for help.

Since she likes attracting attention with that hair so much, I would force her to strip down and walk through a sex shop naked and see what happens.

Make it hurt.

Rip those clothes off and fuck her against the mirror.

Brake her legs and hips and tie them behind her head, as she scream in pain, proceed to fuck her pussy hard. Then her ass, witch is wide spread by the position. When she think her torture is over, decapitate her and use her head as a sextoy to cum on her body.
Hurt enough ?

Should work.

strip her naked and shove that gun barrel down her pussy and ass. her too scared to fight back knowing if she does it might go off inside her.

Fucked in the pussy by a horse.

Can we get some more first?

Would love to siaree's tits.

bump.

Strap her down and shove bottle of vodka in her ass, making her buttchug the whole fifth. Bring her to a motel and whore her drunk holes out for $10 each

Reply for reply, play the game.

Push a fluorescent light bulb into her vagina as far as possible. Throw her down and kick her in the stomach until the glass is broken into thousands of peices. Then stick my dick down her throat and thrust until I cum and choke her while pouring battery acid into her eyes.

Forgot to post my pic!

That's an airsoft gun, so it wouldn't do big damage.
Put a candle in her ass and watch as burning wax burn her asshole and pussy. Film the all thing and send the video to all her facebook friend for them to see what a whore she is.

what would you do to my ex anons? keep in mind she absolutely hated blowjobs and anal

Can I get some extra brutality for mine?

Disgusting sluts. Break their ankles, tie their wrists and take them to an abandoned building, where there is a phone at the top of a staircase. They'll have to climb it to escape.

Kidnap and keep in my basement, feed her only cum and water until she's almost gone, and then release her.

Gangraped by everyone on the beach.

Jam a dildo gag down her throat and lock it in. Tell her she has to make me cum or it won't come out. She frantically starts fucking my cock as she slowly runs out of air. Jizz deep in her pussy then tear out the gag and throatfuck her back to the edge of suffocation

Make these sluts cry

imgur.com/a/8BPsg

Hold her family at gun point and force them to rape each of her holes. Daddy has to cum inside her while mommy sodomize said her with a 10" strap on. After each hole is cream pies I'd shoot her family and bring her to my dungeon where I whip her tits raw and burn her clit with a candle for amusement

These girls need it painful