B

b,
how do you show a woman you love her?

Other urls found in this thread:

new.vk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give her the d. Everyday, no excuses. Faggot.

Whatever you do, I could give less than a shit what you do just dont write a letter, that some gay shit bruh

write her a letter OP. trust me it's not gay

My friend wrote a letter, Girl laughed at his face the next day (it shows your desperate OP)

source?

It worked for me on a few girls.
Write her a letter but don't be a faggot about it

It depends on the girl I guess and the person writing the letter than because my friend talked about gay ass shit and the girl just laughed at the letter and then his face

Not shove my dick as far down her throat

Probably the best advice anyone in this thread has given

if you really love a girl you know how best to get her attention. every girl is different. why are you asking internet strangers a question you are most qualified to answer yourself?

Dont listen to this guy op Im telling you ease her into it and narrow down who she likes fam into a list and spot if she is acting flirtatious with anyone and if she is making any suggestive movements toward you and then you pop the question (in front of a group of people hopefully)

Why not stop being a fag and tell her?

Analingus is the one certain way to express your love

By French kissing her

sauce?

It'll show he loves her for sure but I think she would take offense to that and never interact with OP

Wolfandfish on chaturbate, just search it on google, lot of videos on PHub

sauce: new.vk com/wall-78701013_1281

>new.vk com/wall-78701013_1281
what kind of site is this?
aloso that was an awesome vid, is there anymore of it?

viewkey=160595790

vk, russian facebook

Don't do something stupid like confess your love out of nowhere, get to know her you can do something stupid when you know she will like it but first you have to gather information about her and most important part is to get her to like you not love just like you so you won't be some stranger or random dude before you confess

spit on her asshole before ramming my dick in it

they have pawn on their fb? crazy russians