Sup Forums help a brother out here. I'm so sick of my shitty stocker job at petsmart...

Sup Forums help a brother out here. I'm so sick of my shitty stocker job at petsmart. I just wanna find an entry level job where I can actually afford fucking groceries for once.

If anyone knows any places that pay at least $10 starting, I'd greatly appreciate it as there seems to be no reliable sources online

sucking dicks pays off

If you're ready to sell your soul then telemarketing is the way to go. They usually pay well but the work can be shit. Good luck user for I have been there before.

Look for a construction job, they usually don't require a whole lot of experience and some will pay you $20+ an hour

Is that a selfie you faggot?!

The entire state of California. You're welcome OP

Suck my cock. I'm MILF user.

applying to one now
could you tell me more? should I look for one online?

Checked.

Look anywhere you can. Online, papers, any resources you can.

Yeah petsmart is a shit job. Entry level would be great.

cdkglobal shit fucking company, started at 18.5 5yrs at 27ish salary. they just laid off a shit ton of people. they take entry level people. used to be adp.

Tits or GTFO

Be a waiter. I average about 10-15 an hour, 20 on a busy night. And if you don't make minimum wage with your tips, it's added to your paycheck. It's soul crushing sometimes, but you can make a shitton of money.

the military bro, comcast, home depot or lowes

>33 22 77

>night fill at supermarket in my country pays equivalent of $18.50 USD/h

kek, move somewhere where the whole system isn't literally designed and corrupted to slave you

fucking walmart

kek you pay infinite taxes

Work at best buy they pay 10 $ entry and goes up to 15

I know because I just quit working there a day ago

>kek you pay infinite taxes

lolno

$23/h*20 hours=$460AUD

i get taxed like $25 out of that.

>10% employee discount at supermarket i work at

that pretty much nullifies the 10% GTS tax for 80% of my spending.