/nba/ General - Lebron Cockroaches Eternal Edition

After more than $2 billion has been spent on NBA free agents over the past three days, the basketball universe went to sleep Sunday night knowing it could change forever by the time it wakes up.

first for

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

first for the C's

john wall is basically /nba/ right now hahahahahaa!

kiss me goodnight /nba/

Post yfw he goes back to OKC

>steve kerr is going to turn KD into otto porter

Soon.

>He was the new Shaq they said

>mfw Lakers make the playoffs on the backs of mozgod and tybd

>scott brooks is gonna turn otto porter into KD

damn anyone see ros snap story? fucking had me cummin buckets

i had to expand, but im revealing my secret so i can up my You game. the rest of Sup Forums is too easy, literally giving me you;s w/o effort.

whats her snapchat username

there's literally no way KD goes back to OKC. he would have spared them all this bullshit and committed to them a long time ago. this is the decision part 2. im taking my talents to the yay area home of the rock

hope he goes to GSW, the shitposting would be historic, could top the lebron leaving miami thing.

rosgo21

All her partying and twerking is gone though but you can still see her on the beach

>GSW signs Durant
>Lil B curse still in effect
>Durant chokes to the Cavs in the finals

I would laugh my shit off

how many points will the Warriors average? 150? 200? what is curry klay and durant all went berserk?

>Durant cockroaches poking their had head out

Lol

memes aside, and laker delusion aside, i want kd to go to boston, would make the east stronger, especially after what the knicks did. we need more competition!! would even the playing field.

Durant doesn't even play defense, Lebron just plow through Boston regardless.

>some autist actually made this image

lmao

durant does play a little if i remember right, but that boston team was known for its defense right. if gayston gets kd, i think they can take the title. cause even though kevin is a little beta, that celtics team isnt. good coaching.

>signing stars regardless of system fit

Because that totally worked for the 2012 Lakers and the 2013 Rockets. Especially the Rockets acted like they're playing franchise mode in 2k.

>mfw preparing to be let down by KD going to golden state instead of boston

its okay celti-kuck you still got meme-ford.

Im almost certain hes gonna resign with okc on a 1 year deal just so he can get near 200 mill next year.

kevin durahnt need 2 hurrhy hrjduafuck up we are fuckin4 hours into the fuckin aday he said today

Or... he's just wasting other teams time and making them wait for him and tactically handicapping them

he's sleeping rn while the world is waiting for his ass to wake up and tell us

>Made up quote by NOT phil jackson.
What a try hard

He already made his decision but cannot go public to give time for that city's sports writers to go full blast.

Imagine being a desk monkey and your boss tells you to give the best KD shoop in your home team's jersey in just an hour plus a 5000 word article.

>free agency is pretty much done outside of a few players

>to give the best KD shoop in your home team's jersey in just an hour
nigga, i can make one on mspaint in like 5minutes. aint nothing to me...

I don't see them winning shit unless they also get Cousins.

this autist who makes these images has no creativity, he spammed the same images of curry for one whole year straight.

desu you don't even need to be a celtics fan to feel the same way.

He must be so depressed the Warriors meme-reign is over
>Pic related
>The last remaining Warrior bandwagon fan

This is the worst forced meme ever. I bet no one has even bothered to read 1 sentence.

You now remember the episode Will got shot.

>he fell for the free agency meme

He wants it to take off like the navy seal meme so badly, but it's not working

i didn't.

kd is coming to the raps right?

No, the Raptors won;t be champion until I come back reincarnated as a white Lebron James tier athlete basketball player who can shoot 50% from 3 pt line and also after Drake goes away

if u get pau, you're EC champs guarentee it.

better hope masai is a mastermind

Durant is too much of a pussy to leave OKC
Would be fun if he joined Miami but like I said, he wont leave

How will King James haters cope with at least a 40 year reign of James dynasty?

while i think lebron jr has a really good shot of making the nba, expecting him to be as good as his dad is just silly. he will almost certainly not be 6'8 260lb and still that fast and athletic, and i doubt his skills will be there either except maybe a better jumpshot. 99.9% of nba players in history are not as good as lebron james.

what sons have been more successful than their fathers in the NBA, all have been bench trash. rivers,hardaway, jordan. never works. kobe is a special case tho

>plays in a stacked conference
>pussy if he leaves
cool logic bro

>he will almost certainly not be 6'8 260lb
I don't know bro.. don't bet money against it. He's got the best of everything and works out, he's the top player for his age too.

But yeah it would tough to expect him to be as good as Lebron, but Lebron no doubt is about the best personal trainer/coach you can find.

I don't know if he would be Lebron SR tier, and since he's born rich he might not have the same drive as Lebron either. But I fully expect him to be a multi time all-star. Bryce remains unknown for now but for some reason if he makes the NBA I expect him to be a power forward, he looks like the type that will end up being bulky like David West or something

Kyrie

>Rivers
>Jordan
>Halfbreed kids

And we all know Jordan isn't nearly the quality dad Lebron is

The biggest meme player at the moment

literally all the top players are sons of basketball players except maybe lebron and kd

>literally all the top players are sons of basketball players except maybe lebron and kd
>Tfw us commoners are locked out of the NBA sorority club
Feelsbadbro

Lebron Jr is lucky in the way that when he starts to physically mature and grow (15+), his dad is going to be still fit enough to play and train him personally.

Austin rivers didn't pan out because his dad was in another city coaching Nd barely spent time with him as a teen.

You mean being a good father makes your kid develop to his fullest potential? Who woulda thought

World class training partner

but lebron didnt have a father and look at him

Lebron is a 1 of a kind super phenom

i mean if he had his dad he would have probably went to college and became better than jordan with the proper development.

>tfw no dad in my teenage years
>tfw I will never achieve my full potential

;_;

He already is better

there's a shitload m8

just look at the meme bros

nice meme there buddy

The Curry's

>Lakers, Timofey Mozgov have agreed to four-year, $64 million deal.

>DeMar DeRozan has agreed to a five-year, $153 million deal to re-sign with the Toronto Raptors

>Jordan Clarkson has reached agreement on a four-year, $50M deal to return to the Los Angeles Lakers

>Nicolas Batum, Charlotte reach agreement on five-year, $120M deal.

>Free-agent guard D.J. Augustin has agreed to a four-year, $29 million deal with the Orlando Magic

>Jeremy Lin to join Nets on a three-year, $36 million deal

>Bradley Beal has agreed to a five-year, $128M-plus max contract to stay with the Wizards

>Al Jefferson agrees to three-year, $30 million deal with Pacers

>Andre Drummond agrees to 5-year max deal w/ Pistons worth estimated $130 million

>The NBA announces that free agent OJ Mayo has been "dismissed and disqualified" from the NBA for violating Anti-Drug Program.

>Milwaukee Bucks, Matthew Dellavedova agree on 4-year/$38.4M offer sheet

>Free agent forward Evan Turner has reached agreement on a four-year, $70M deal with Portland

>Chandler Parsons agrees to four-year, $94M deal with Memphis

>Free agent forward Solomon Hill has agreed to a four-year, $52M deal with New Orleans

>Free agent Jeff Green has agreed to a one-year, $15 million deal with the Orlando Magic

>Dwight Howard has reached agreement on a three-year, $70.5 million with the Atlanta Hawks

>Darrell Arthur agrees to return to Nuggets on 3-year, $23M deal

>Mike Conley, Memphis Grizzlies agree in principle on 5-year, $153 million deal

>Jared Dudley has reached a 3-year, $30M deal with Suns

>Free agent guard Kent Bazemore has agreed to a four-year, $70M deal to re-sign with Atlanta

>Joakim Noah agrees to 4-year, $72 million deal with the New York Knicks

>Joe Johnson, Utah Jazz reach agreement on two-year deal worth $22 million

>Forward Luol Deng agrees to a four-year, $72 million deal with the Lakers

[cont...]

If Durant goes to the warriors and lelbron still manages to win the chip, is he finally going to be remembered as the goat of all time

i fapped too hard now my d hurts....

WHERE THE FUCK IS KEVIN GOING?

should i stay up till 6 to find out where durant is going and be all tired, or go to sleep and be last to know?

1. Cavaliers
2. Pacers
3. Celtics
4. Raptors
5. Knicks
6. Wizards
7. Hornets
8. Heat

1. Warriors
2. Thunder
3. Spurs
4. Clippers
5. Grizzlies
6. Trail Blazers
7. Jazz
8. Timberwolves

>shitcago paying literal locker room cancer 28 mil to stay for 2 years

Glad someone was dumb enough to take him off our hands

lad it will probably come out at 9am pst at earliest, go get some rest

>Jon Leuer headed to Pistons on a four-year, $42 million deal

>Arron Afflalo has agreed to a two-year, $25M deal with the Kings

>Free agent Ian Mahinmi has agreed to a four year, $64M deal with Washington

>Austin Rivers agrees to three-year, $35 million-plus deal with Clippers

>Eric Gordon agrees to four-year, $53 million deal with Rockets

>The Orlando Magic have agreed to terms on a 4-year deal $72M with Bismack Biyombo

>Free agent Trevor Booker's deal with Brooklyn Nets: two-years, $18.5M-plus

>Ryan Anderson agrees to four-year, $80 million deal with Rockets

>Marvin Williams has agreed to a four-year, $54.5M deal to return to the Charlotte Hornets

>Al Horford has agreed to a four-year, $113 million deal with the Boston Celtics

>Courtney Lee has agreed to a four-year, $50 million deal with the Knicks

>Free agent Wesley Johnson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million deal to re-sign with the Los Angeles Clippers

>Memphis has agreed to a two-year, guaranteed $6M deal with free agent James Ennis

>Free agent forward Andrew Nicholson has agreed to a four-year, $26 million deal with the Wizards

>Wizards will send second-round pick to Utah for Trey Burke, who had fallen out of Jazz's future plans

>Sources: Tomas Satoransky, a 6-foot-7 European guard, has agreed to a deal with the Washington Wizards. He was the 32nd pick in 2012 Draft.

>Free agent guard Garrett Temple has agreed to a three-year deal with Sacramento

>Guard Malcolm Delaney has agreed to a guaranteed two-year deal with the Atlanta Hawks

>Golden State has completed a deal with Mike Brown to join Steve Kerr's coaching staff.

>Jamal Crawford has agreed to a three-year, $42M deal to return to the Clippers

>Brooklyn's Kenny Atkinson is hiring Cavaliers assistant Brett Brielmaier as the final member of his new Nets coaching staff

>Bulls to sign guard Rajon Rondo to a two-year, $28 million deal

>Dallas RFA Dwight Powell has agreed to a four-year, $37-plus million with the Mavericks

>Knicks

Why are so many people suddenly high on the Knicks? They have one legitimately promising player (Porzingis) and the rest is aging Melo, perma injured Rose and straight up dogshit players like Noah.

>Free agent Tarik Black has agreed to a two-year, $12.85 million deal to re-sign with the Los Angeles Lakers

>Free-agent big man Cole Aldrich has reached agreement on a three-year, $22 million deal

its okay man, my parents divorced when i was a baby and my dad wasn't there for me a lot of the time since my mom had full custody

guys please post these in every thread so everyone can keep up to date

i am going to bed

>i am going to bed
me 2.

bully ball user #out

>Pacers still haven't signed a SG that can play off ball OR shoot

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRADE STUCKEY NOW

Yeah, #5 is too high. We gunnin for that 8th seed tho

yo im sorry Harry but lose weight you fat 287lb fuck

Monta Ellis?

why would harry post lebron pics

what the fuck is so special about the Grizzlies. Don't tell me muthafuckin injury-prone bitch-boy Parsons

Cavs
Pacers
Raptors
Hornets
Celtics
Bucks
Wizards
Knicks

Warriors
Spurs
Thunder
Grizzlies
Clippers
Blazers
Rockets
Jazz
Top five center
Great PF, Good PG, good defensive mindset and chemistry

Can the Thunder get Lebron if KD ends up leaving?

His dad is a season ticket holder in Miami

KYL (know your lore) tbqh, Harry was raised on Bron

Ellis isn't a particularly good shooter or off ball player. He works best when he has the ball and can drive or setup others. That was fine with Hill, but Teague is basically another version of Ellis so its retarded that they'd be starting together.

Ideally he ends up the 6th man where he can lead the 2nd unit offense because that's where he fits best on this team. But for that to happen the Pacers would need to sign a player like Courtney Lee or Eric Gordon that fits better with the starting unit. Both of them are gone and I doubt there are many shooters who fit their profile that are left so I'm not holding my breath.

LeBron will never leave the East, so no.

You do know David Joerger got fired right? And don't you fuckers tell me he was a shit coach, give him a healthy Grizzlies and you got a top 4 seed

KD is staying 100%. There's no way he would write an essay on players Tribune about leaving. Can guarantee he'll talk about how the city has suffered so much and they have so much passion and he's matured there and is going to bring a title home

>It's monday
>still no decision

He's leaving

If he stuck around there won't be a long wait

just fucking cancel the NBA if durant goes to the warriors

what the fuck would be the point of watching any other team

PT intern here. I can confirm its Boston. I just saw the rough draft of his piece (its very long we are cutting most of it)

Im posting some of the more interesting parts

>calls OKC "my home"
>calls out Brodie by name, says he will always be his brother, the batman to his superman
>thanks Thunder fans, apologizes for the disappointing season
>heartfelt paragraph dedicated to that OKC owner who died
>says it time to a change, talks for his love of Larry Bird
>ends by saying OKC fans are the best in the world but this was basketball decision and he wants to be great

Its going up around 9am at earliest late as 3pm. I snuck an Easter egg into the header image see if you can find it