What are some good shows to watch with qt clingy girlfriends?

what are some good shows to watch with qt clingy girlfriends?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video14436969/truth_about_white_teens
youtube.com/watch?v=yZh6tnAXiHE
youtube.com/watch?v=8f0DKR037PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cheaters

>swn nibble your earlobe
;_;

I want you to die

DELETE THIS

Psych is the most comfy show.
You KNOW that's right.

>wake up
>she doesn't let you get out of the bed
Does anyone know how to deal with this?
Everytime I wake up I need to take the morning piss urgently and she's just so clingy.

i agree with my partner here, gus TT showbiz

What are some good shows to watch with gt second cousin girlfriend?

pshh...i would never want that

Does anyone know what shows to watch with your Omegle gf?

God damn

>Second cousin
>Related

ikr, sounds horrible

>cuts before showing anything

What kinda shit you trying to pull user

What are some good shows to watch while my wife is doing "other things"?

>fall asleep cuddling
>end up all sticky
It's so annoying and disgusting.

Is this the "things I will never experience" thread?

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

Watch Pokemon with your wife's son.

Delete this thread.

I've never slept with anyone before so I want to know how people can actually do that. I seriously cannot fall asleep unless I'm in one of my set positions.

Delete this immediately

I think i'm way to tall for her.

The opposite for me.
I have to be hugging something to fall asleep.

delete this and never post it again

great thread assholes

tranny lol

wut

>gotta wait another month to see her again

ummm hate to break it to you whats happening but...

xvideos.com/video14436969/truth_about_white_teens

>implying she's white

ew fucking gross never come here again pleb

someone post the version of this with her face shopped onto both tits

my diary desu

>im not worried about it mate

well you should be

okay

MOOODS

This. It's really big with chicks for some reason. You cannot go wrong here.

Stuff like this kinda makes me shed a small tear. I was happy untill last week. I finally found a girl that I started to love after being lonely for 3.5 years. I showed her that I cared for her and this ruined it and she said that it's better to not see eachother any more. I cried all week, i'm finally doing a little better. I dont know what's worse. The sexual frustration I experienced 3 years prior before meeting her or the lonlyness of not having a soulmate.

Kill yourself

>I showed her that I cared for her and this ruined it

What did you do?

>He actually wants to look at a dude jerking off

ok m8

I was probably too needy when I didn't see her for a week or 2 because we both had places to be. Girls hate this, I knew this but I did it anyway because I was in love and in times of need. But it was for nothing because she wasn't in love with me.

Damn man you knew what you were doing was gonna fuck it up and still fucked it up. Chalk up to experience, i.e., don't do that again.

>looking at the dude

>ywn workout with your Britbong gf
just fuck my shit up

yeah women dont want guys that care for them. So if you actually find a sweet girl and start to care for them you need to lie and pretend to not care and treat them like shit.

And im bad at being a dick, especially to the people i do really care about

i fucked up my previous relationship 3.5 years ago with this too. Guess i'll never learn.

Dude u fucked up. You knew u were being a beta little bitch and u did it anyway? Why man? We're not 16 anymore you don't need to try and relate to all that emo music. Fuck

lmao at your life. sorry, brah, but it's funny in a way

How long did you know her before you got all clingy?

>we're not 16 anymore
Do you realize where you are? I'd bet money 70% of this board is -16

yes its hilarious actually

idk why i did it, i guess my feelings get stronger than my mind

i didnt try to relate to anything, i just felt i needed her so bad i coulnt think straight

shit sucks

yeah well

few months

Just remember, let her know that she's fucking worthless and that no man will ever love her other than you.

yup

this is just not true at all
They just don't want guys that tell them they care about them and shit so early on because it creates pressure. It's smothering, it'll only make them look at their feelings and see that you're on seperate pages, and instead of allowing those feelings to develop over time they're more likely to reconsider the whole arrangement.

You're trying to paint yourself as a victim when in reality you're being pathetic. Stop being a defeatist and focus on things that you can improve, look at things objectively without taking "poor me" into account and look at a) the type of person you should try pursue, and b) how you should act towards them so that they actually want to be around you and don't get freaked out and run for the hills. But most importantly, stop crying about this shit, be in control of your emotions. Stop being like "oh this girl showed me attention, I love her now" be more cautious than that because you clearly know that it hurts to get dumped.

fuck this thread

I don't have a girlfriend and I'm a virgin

these

i thought a few months wasnt early on and the shit we did kinda led me to believe feelings were developing at both sides but yeah you're right i dont feel that sorry for myself anymore. Sure im sad, but a week has almost passed and life goes on.

i only cringe a bit that i was so emotional when she broke up, it isnt worth it

Found the source
youtube.com/watch?v=yZh6tnAXiHE

who this and whats that thing shes doing? does it feel like warm bags of salty milk coins?

This is genuinely upsetting. The resemblance is very big and now I'm feeling bad. Fuck you nigger and fuck this thread

sup

You sound emotionally immature

She did herself a favor in leaving before you got too attached

grow up

Any pics, friend? Give the lads a visual idea

>Guy says "life goes on" and he doesn't feel sorry for himself anymore
>"grow up"

youtube.com/watch?v=8f0DKR037PA

Look user, don't beat yourself up about it. Don't look to blame her, but don't make yourself out to be some unloveable person. There was a reason these girls were interested in the first place, right? Feelings probably were mutual at a time and there's a good chance from what you've said that you offset this by being a bit overbearing. Identify examples of you doing this and try to be restrained in the future. Know that you're not alone in experiencing these problems, it happens to all people even fucking chads. How you deal resolve it is what makes the difference, not giving up and thinking that you're some kind of useless human.

to be honest i wasnt that attached to her, i was kinda in a time of need last week when shit in my life wasnt going well, so i picked her as my emotional outlet which was the worst thing anyone could ever do

now when I think back im cringing because i overexagerated my feelings and its pretty logical that i scared her away

but yeah, i have been out of the game for a few years so i probably am emotional immature

well.. onto the next one right? best remedy, just fuck another one asap

>fuck men
Does it mean literally cause that's what she did

Just another victim of the patriarchy. #KILLALLMEN

What's this btw?

yeah i know, thanks man, just need to keep my emotions under control. And if I dont have them under controle I better make sure to not let them know

this

yes

soldier on

Do boobs make great pillows?

FUCK SAKES

literally dislike having women sleep next to me or anyone for that matter. I can't sleep and its fucking annoying when they want to spend the night.

How do I become a virgin neet like you guis?

depends, eventhough its hard to imagine if you havent had a girl in a long time, after a while you just wanna lay alone

its comfortable when ur dick is hard

Is anyone else here a girlfriendless virgin

Most I've done is felt a tit and fingered a girl

if they're a full A or bigger, yes.

what the fuck are you even talking about.

nope sorry breh only normies here

The OC
Gilmore Girls
Gossip Girl
Twin Peaks

>after a fight gf told me she was going to kill me in my sleep
>I don't think she'll do it but she sounded pretty serious when she said it
What do I do? Should I ask her to leave?

>what the fuck are you even talking about.
that you always want what you dont have

>Have sex and gf
>Want to sleep alone

>Have no sex and no gf
>Want to sleep on boobs

its crazy how fast your desires change.

My advice: Cherrish every moment you are with another girl because it could be the last time you experience it

we need more information but yes it sounds fucking weird as fuck and if you ask her to leave she is probably gonna kill you

kill her first bro

its the only way

>Should I ask her to leave

I dunno man, why don't you ask Phil Hartman about how he'd handle that situation.

>Do boobs make great pillows?
breh, the question was pretty fucking simple.

>Most I've done is felt a tit and fingered a girl
I've never even done that.

>Should I ask her to leave?
because she will, right? Either way, dump her, leave, go fuck some other chick.

>going through a breakup right now
didn't need this thread 2bh famalam

depends on how big the boobs are and if its hot outside i guess it is a bit sweaty

BRUH, IT'S A PRETTY FUCKING SIMPLE QUESTION.

and the answer is yes, they make great fucking pillows.

but not always

fuck you guys, I kind of want a gf now
I had already accepted I'd be alone for the rest of my life