Now that the dust has settled, how do we fix this shit?

delete it, bring back group b.

multi driver
one guy controls each wheel

give everyone the same car

If there was a serious tag on Sup Forums this would have it BTW lads, constructive feedback only please xD

make it like mario kart with turtle shells and bananas.

Bring back the stupidly overpowered cars from the 70s and 80s, imagine how much more awesome they could get with modern technology

kek

no idea, haven't watched it since the early 2000's.

No tire barriers, no radios.

Get rid of the artificial DRS usage restrictions, bring back refueling and what is already coming in 2017. I'm fine with the turbo engines and KERS stuff but I feel like the cost of entry is sky high now and the engineering+funds required to be competitive is making the performance gap between cars too large. If the engine rules stay the same for a longer time, this might ease up over time. I don't like seeing one or two teams dominate the field every race.

>group b
>formula 1
>group b
Don't you have a wall to build, negro?

kanker Australie

I like it

Have the actual race be more important than qualifiers

cover parts of the track with mud, snow, and gravel

Make a separate racing seat like the old Mclarens, and force the stewardess/models to race with the drivers

Make a 'lightning round' where 5 drivers have to chase the pole-sitter

Have some of the drivers get out of the car during the pitstop and participate in maintenance

Decide qualifiers with stock/regular passenger cars

+10 points for a driver who finishes the race without his helmet

+15 if you high-five the pit-crew during the final straight

Reduce downforce, even get rid of wings. It would make it more about driver skill and it would be interesting to see how it would go with modern tech.

Force the cars to tow some weight

Allow spectators to throw obstacles like

This, and allow Bernie or Team Principals to remotely control the cars for a few laps

>allow spectators to throw obstacles
CHI

So indycar?

DRS is such fucking bullshit

someone post the .webm where Alonso does absolutely everything right but gets overtaken by a scrub who pressed a button.

Thats called indycar dude

The cars need to be able to overtake easier, too much dirty air from the car in front. Then we wouldn't need DRS either

I guarantee that change alone would pretty much fix F1

-wider rear wings (but the same height)
-restrictions on number of front wing elements
-bigger diffusers
-allow up to 300hp of ERS instead of 160hp
-DRS allowed in the two DRS zones, but instead of when you're within 1 second of the car ahead, allowed only if you're more than 1 second behind the car in front, to make the field less spread out but still make overtaking require skill
-more equal prize money