Tell me something bout yourself user. It can be anything

Tell me something bout yourself user. It can be anything.

>I really like the metal gear games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9TcHieO5pE
i.giphy.com/3o8dp5XcJEZkL7W17a.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really like it when my black boyfriend pounds me hard, climaxes, and pumps his cum into my boyhole.

>I jerk off to both my aunts.

I am glad that you are enjoying your life user.
What do you like the most about them user?

Post pics.
>I check /b mainly while taking a shit

Nah, can't be bothered.

One's petite and busty, the other one is tall and, slim and slutty. Both quite milfy.

Nothing makes me happy anymore except for weed and receiving a like on dating sites even though every single time it has either been a mistake or they never respond to a hello.

I'm not even that bad looking face wise. Just a disgusting fatty

I really really really like this image

im about to go sleep

Lose weight then
>I am anti-social and will 100% die alone

I hope you have a nice shit user
I am really sorry to hear that man. An online stranger can not do much about your situation. I do hope you can find some motivation to attempt to keep trying and escape the rut you are stuck in. Here is a song which i think is very motivational and i like a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9TcHieO5pE

I fear of dying a virgin. Never had a gf, but have gotten really close with some girls

I read books slowly, but I'm always buying tons of them.

Sleep tight user
I know that fear. I do not know how your life will turn out, but i hope you will be able to hang on for now.

How. Currently I've been starving myself, not out of choice or a disorder. Just food in general doesn't appeal to me at all.

Been skateboarding for exercise. Got Bigass paved bike trails near my house that go for miles and I ride those.

Can't bring myself to go to the gym because of anxiety and self worth bullshit. You know how that song and dance goes. Or have at least heard of others like that.

Can't talk to people about anything except vidya.
Don't know basic conversation starters and how to keep one going. Just devolves into "oh yeah?" and "aww nice!"

Been stuck between 248-245lbs for a year.

Only girlfriend I ever had was out of sheer luck. And I couldn't even talk to her. Somehow she stayed with me for a year and when she finally got sick of my Shit and left me. I lost 40 pounds in 3 weeks.

I am not a well adjusted individual.

I've tried killing myself but I'm too much of a pussy to go through with it.

How could I possibly get better

This goes without saying but as long as you like the way you read just keep doing that user. This way you will never have nothing to read.

Thanks user that song is super comfy. Kinda puts you at ease

Thanks user. I'm currently kind of okay, mostly because I'm still only 16 ( yeah i know youngfag ), but i've allways had this in the back of my mind, and I'm doing nothing to help it.

skating and biking is better than nothing, but hitting the gym is much better. Try listening to something to make you forget about everybody else at the start and after some time you'll get used to it. Or go with someone and ask them to push you inside if needed.

This is probably really obvious but go to some event that has something you like and try to talk with a few girls. Do it with friends if that helps. If you have no friends than you can work on making some there. I get that you may be scared of that and i am the last person who will spout the "Just BEEE yourself BS. Just try to do the best you can if you like my idea. You can start out with saying that you like someone's shirt. or some other easy shit.

Change your attitude.
The only thing I talk about is vidya aswell but I can bullshit pretty well. Just talk about random shit and see that the person doesnt lose interest and give you "automatic" answers like the ones you give to people. If you say that multiple times people will think you just dont give a fuck. Also if you dont know anything about a topic ask questions about it so it seems like youre interested.

i just had surgery this morning. loose-skin removal because i used to be a fat-as-fatass. pic related, me right now.

same fam. love them. put in hundreds of hours.

i admin an anime meme page on facebook with 25k likes and its the only thing keeping me from killing myself. Someones gotta post the memes

Get better soon, user.

I hope you are feeling well after your surgery user. I think i played more than 400 hours of peace walker on my psp. I am probably gonna play the shit out of the PS3 version as well. I am playing all the MGS games together with my friend. I have not even played 5 yet so the playtime will be insane. Shit is pretty lit tbh.

5 is great. I love managing my base and my team and infiltrating enemy FOBS. havent even touched the multiplayer more than 2-3 times, and havent finished the main storyline either. I got distracted with Witcher 3 for a long time but it's good to come back to it.!

Thanks for the well-wishes

Not surgery-user,but Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes are dope af

i wish i would be back in contact with my ex

Thanks anons. I'm going to try those

My first gf was at the age of 13, second at the age of 15-16 and I have had no gfs since then
Im 22 and Virginia but I tell everybody I lost my virginity at 16

after i heal up, and since ive lost all this weight, im going to go back to my old town and 'accidentally' bump into my ex, see if she wants the pipe

had 3 gfs from 18-25
no girl now and i feel i'm losing in the dating zone

I ate 6 pears today. I dont even like them that much. Just bought them and they start to turn bad so i need to eat them asap. And that was the most interesting part of my day.

good luck with that m8
i texted mine a week ago, after 2 years of nothingness
she didn't even reply with anything at all, nor did she read it

How interesting user. I started a pear thread before this one. This one seems to be more liked though. Have an image of wet pears user.

Life is pure suffering bro

Pears are great because they are relatively good source of fiber for a fruit. Between apples and pears, nothing compares!

Hnnng

guess it is yea

I used to play the accordion

Check out these apples

>88s
>apples
>AJ
>THICC AS FUCC
unf

ewww
>red apples
green apples>red apples

I like all apples.

I think he got b&

>88
>88
double unf unf

you were meant for eachother anons

>88
>witnessing the 88 is another 88

>mfw

This gif saved my life

i.giphy.com/3o8dp5XcJEZkL7W17a.gif

i need to piss.

i know how to get CP without mods knowing

I find blizzard games to be lackluster and over hyped

I really like Kristaps Porzingas

Is it not degenerate enough for you, Sup Forumstard?
Same, I hope he has a good career

Glad to see we both have similar interests

Why do you hold that opinion bro?
That's pretty cool man. How long ago was that?

I once walked home in a flood in the middle of the night...alone.

You can say I have two gfs

Give tips

I'm starting to worry that people aren't forming their own opinions on things anymore.

I'm shit at basketball cause I play too much video games

I'm black, and I hate being black.

That actually sounds kinda comfy. Even if you do not agree it is an interesting thing to do imo.
Always nice to encounter another mgs lover online. Those custom tanks in peace walker sure are a bitch ha?

I believe no one that I have ever met should be my friend, but I still "make friends" cause of social norms.

hey i just now started to worry about that same thing after reading your post
what else do you worry about?

Op here,

Am having a fun time replying to anons and just chilling up in here. Will continue to do so. Any lurkers afraid to post please don't be. All anons are welcome to tell anything about themselves or to just chill. Anyoen else like Zero Punctiation? Watching that between checking out the thread.

Help change what being black means, user.

Be a good man. Be a good dad (if you aren't foreveralone.) Work hard. Make something of yourself. Make it so those who come after you can legitimately be happy being black.

Socially accepted ignorance. For instance the Orlando shooting was taken off of Wikipedia's list of Islamic terrorist attacks.

I have man boobs and it bothers me a lot.

i feel the same way!!!!
omg user we share so many of the same opinions what are some moar?!?!

Doesn't work. What I've learned, is that blacks love to perpetuate their own problems, and hate, hate, HATE anything that runs contrary to what they deem as 'blackness,' even if it's self-improvement and group-economics. To put it simply, blacks are like a monster that hurts itself and rejects any attempt at healing, even if that attempt comes from within. They reject the 'medicine,' alienating any black who doesn't toe the line of their "standard of blackness." At this point, I wouldn't even be upset if other races banded together to start genociding blacks.

As for children, I don't intend to have any. Ever. I've been single for the last 11 years, and I have very little interest in women, relationships, or sex at this point. This is not to mention, of course, that marriage is a business; an institution to benefit women and society at the expense of men. No thanks.

I am sexually attracted to boys age 13-14. I like them with an innocent boy face and some early pubes.

I'm gonna be a little contrarian here even though I hate Islam.

Omar Mateen was a homo, a closet homo, a steroid abusing cop-wannabe who worshipped the NYPD and wanted to be an alpha male dudebro instead of a fag that his dad hated. He roid-raged and killed a bunch of gays in a beta-ass rampage.

It really wasn't much to do with Islam.

damn, a red-pilled, racially aware black man

"I've never been interested in other people's lives."

I'm in love with a girl named Nikki Spiratos. I just wish she knew. Lives in Chicago, perfect girl. fuck man. just fuck.

that feel

this man sounds like an upstanding black man and for once
is not a nigger
my urge to purge you from the gene pool is lowering user

i would suggest you listen to milo's advice to that one black fan at one of his debates or whatever...

>887
this shit has literally been happening to me all day
no joke like the 20th+ time i was 1 away from trips today
fml

Do you use Voat?

No, you can purge me. If reincarnation is real, then I might be reborn as a non-black, maybe a Korean instead.

If it's not and a person just 'dies,' then nothing of value will have been lost.

No, no I do not.

I have succubus bitches chill with me all day.
>Tfw spectral blowjob

Don't throw yourself away. There were black Nazis, after all.

It's the non-SJW counterpart to Reddit, I think you might find interesting. Just don't subscribe to v/fatpeoplehate as it's pointless and spammy

I wish i was more like big boss tbqhwy user.
Feels like there is a hole in your chest right? That shitty feeling of hopelesness. I hope that if it does not work out you can get over it in your own way man.

I see....

May i ask why exactly you think the people you meet should not be your friends user?

im a new fag

I once forced a shit out so hard I cam

I just don't like people, and I have told various "friends" this, but they still want to be friends with me. So at that point I didn't try to stop them.

Yo get some friends you can relate to then

Thanks for explaining user. No one can tell you that your way of life is wrong if you are okay with it. Thanks for the cute grill picture.
No hands orgasms are the fucking best. Also that hentai...You have good taste user.

The only friends I have are ones I met online actually.

>also, you like Lost Pause?

No problem. Have another one and this pic also:

>that hentai
>top10animebattles.buzzfeed

>i hate peace walker

I plan on getting this surgery eventually, haven't looked into it yet though. What's the recovery time? Pain?

How much weight did you lose?

I went from 276 to 173 so far and now my stomach, and inner biceps are gross. Same with my inner thighs. I'm stretch marked to fuck and look like I got mauled by a bear.

I fucking love Zero Punctiation. And I think I love you as well. You seem like an amzing fucking person

Save it, it's all yours my friend

It's been 768 days since I saw her last. I'd do anything to make it work between us. anything. she knows who I am too. somewhere in her, I know she still loves me as much as I love her. she is what passion means to me.

nice