Hey cutfags, does drinking make it easier to cut? I really want to get some good ones in but what i do now hurts enough...

Hey cutfags, does drinking make it easier to cut? I really want to get some good ones in but what i do now hurts enough, pic is vest i could do sober but that was an accident anyways and i havent come close since, i want to be able to do this more often, does being drunk make it easier? I use a box cutter if that makes a dofference

alcohol and ibuprofen or paracetamol is a good mix to control the pain

You're doing it for all the wrong reasons. You're just an attention seeking baby.

Stop cutting yourself you faggot.

Dude, quit this shit now. I used to be an emo cut fag and my life is fucked because I have stupid scars on my wrists.

Fucking idiot
Id say kill yourself but your probably too pussy to do that too

This is such a fucking dumb topic.. But, yes, I can't speak from personal experience, being drunk does 'numb' the pain of cutting.

Just please sterilize the blade beforehand to avoid unnecessary infection; which WILL fucking hurt post drunkeness.

Have fun with your scars in 5 years fag

Cutting is fucking dumb, but if you're that intent on doing it use a sharper knife. I don't mean just rub the blade against your jeans a bit and go "lol is sharpened" I mean get a blade that is fucking sharp. Deeper, easier cuts with less pain.

>2016
>cutting

Why don't you just drink and take drugs like a normal person, or is that too main stream for you, being a deep and misunderstood individual?
Shit happens to us all if you're going to cut kill yourself already

If you were a real cutter you'd be doing it FOR the pain. There's people I knew that cut and some for to points where they became almost immune to the pain and started cutting deeper and deeper to get the same pain they first had. Stop being a bitch and go deeper if you're a real cutter. Send pic of your veins while you're at it possible.

Cut your dick.. Send pics. Time stamp. Faggot.

can* duh

I hurt every day on level you could never comprehend. Why would anyone then add on self-harm? Those who self-harm have never truly felt any pain.

Yes, destroy your liver along with your skin

Nobody else noticed that the cuts fake?? Fags

Checkd
Also asking
>what would be the correct reason in your opinion?

rolling for this

Sideways for attention, long way for results

I mean OP was a faggot but you and your gang are on another level.

How do i mix it without being in danger? Painkillers an alcohol doesnt sound good

Yes im a worthless crybaby bitch, so what?

These are underneath clothes so i dont have to worry about that

I am

I hydrogen peroxide on the cuts and burn the blade vefore hand everytime, im not trying to get infected

Ive been doing it for like 6 so its not a big deal

What kind? These box razors are the best i could fond without having to actually try to find something

I do drink, i just have necer cut while drinking, and shit happens to everyone yes, this is how im ginna deal with it, so what?

I do do it for the pain, and thats as fsr as i can take, but i want the visualization too which is why i want something to numb it so i can go deeper a few times

Ok

Its not, that one was taken right after it happened because the blood took a bit to pool

no sharpen the fuck outta the knife before hand. you wont scar as bad and you still get a good blood flow which is what we want

Use a fucking razor blade you pussy

I dont want to kill myself, this is just how i cope

No, or yes, either way if you don't do it for the rush just don't do it. You giant faggot

To feel the pain, obviously. The scars are just a by product. Self harming is all about trying to block out internal and emotional pain. Sometimes it's easier to hurt on the outside than it is on the inside. Doing it for the scars just makes you a wannabe poseur fuck.

The 'correct' reason would be that you are ashamed of yourself and you are trying to punish youself for it. Another could be that the pain brings you back down to Earth during the hard times. It makes you feel when you normally can't.

Please tell us why you feel pain.

man up, roll up a face cloth to bite down on

Ok, i get it. Dumb anyways, but everyones private decision.

You either do it because you love it, or don't do it at all.

Pretty much everyone feels deep emotional pain at some point in their lives. This world was designed to break your heart so deal with it like everyone else you fucking faggot.

Alcohol thins the blood so you bleed way more and it takes longer to stop. Also what the fuck are you cutting yourself for you edgy 14 year old nigger

you're doing it wrong

Google 'cold water extraction'. Numb yourself and slice away

Yesterday some user told that he had cut a big piece of flesh out of his leg while being drunk... so yep. It might help.

A box cutter is a razor isnt it?

I do do it for the paon, but i want to be able to feel like i accomplisged something too, these cuts i have are pussy ones because im a pussy

I am dealing with it?

Do cocain before you cut it helps a whole lot

It's not the same as a proper razor blade, trust me.

whoa.. that looks deep... cant you die from that shit ?

You're dealing with it very badly. Also why are you upset exactly?

Just get an x-acto knife from your local art shop. Do some cuts to get a feel for how much pressure you should apply. Practice for awhile. Then kill yourself

You see, a normal person would actually go and accomplish something.

Whats this?

Just fucking an hero and live stream it you scumfuck faggot. You are worthless. Your parents would probably be relieved if you just died.

Extract the codiene from a bunch of over the counter weak as fuck painkillers. End up with a nice, strong, pure codiene liquid. Drink it down and feel awesome and numb.

rolling for this

If you don't stop the bleeding yeah, but I also don't go down the road so..

Why do people cut themselves?
Is it a sexual thing?

I'm genuinely interested

Rollerino!

I've cut that deep and it doesnt bleed much. You risk having a horribly dangerous infection if you dont get it stitched up and cleaned properly though.

My girl cuts her self (not to this degree), any ideas on how to get her to stop?

rolling again

Back when I was an edgy teen, I thought I had it pretty bad. I gave myself some of those pussy scars and nearly killed myself. But then I realised I was actually pretty well-off. You don't know how happy you should be until you've experienced worse.

How often does she cut? Is she diagnosed with anything?

rrrrrrroll

She's cutting way less now, maybe like once every few weeks. And not that I know of.

Move aside samefag. Grant me dubs for OP to an hero.

check'd

oh shit nigger we got a winrar winrar chicken dinrar
op deliver you worthless faggot

Deep cuts don't bleed as much unless you get beneath the fatty tissue. You risk infection if you're a filthy, unhealthy person. Stitches don't matter, they just reduce scar tissue

BUT cant you get fucked by this ? it looks really deep.. is it only flesh ?

Winrar.

OP deliver.

>not realizing those scars don't go away when your sadness does

Faggot OP doesn't even cut for the pain.

There isn't one; you have a mental illness and should seek help.

summerfags get the hell off Sup Forums.

I'm sorry but there is no way having a deep as fuck cut isnt an infection issue if left open like that.

Quit postponing the inevitable, you treat it as a hobby, Commit suicide already, helium is a good way to go.

this makes me hungry, thanks faggot

Privileged cis scum! Maybe a trigger warning next time yeah?

What a life goal.
Why don't you join the military if you care so little about yourself.

REEEEEEE STFU SUMMERFAGS REAL B/TARDS LIKE USE WAIFUS TO EASE OUR PAIN

Or don't fucking cut yourself it's not worth it

all you have to do is keep it clean with H2O2 or Rubbing alcohol. you would be surprised how easy it is to avoid infections if you give it even a half a thought

Don't dull the pain. That's your answer.

holy shit it looks like a pastry! how is that super wide one gonna heal? there isn't any skint here

Dont add booze, the first time you go too far and end up in a hospital the looks of pure disgust on all hospital staff ( other than the heavy lpns who do it themself) will stay with you as long as the scars.

Also can confirm another user: will mess up outlook more than tatoos which i have to constantly claim i have and thats why im wearing long sleeves when its 90 outside.

K enjoy having a disgusting hole in your arm because your too edgy to go to a doctor.

FUCKING EMO TRYING TO GET ATTENTION

Just kill yourself now

Only retards and children looking for attention cut. Don't be a little bitch.

Saw a really pretty girl today with scars all over her left arm from cutting and her right arm had scars in the form of letters (words) completely covered it from the elbow down.

I seriously considered exploiting her as she obviously has mental and self esteem issues and probably would do anything for positive attention from a decent looking man.

I remember when my dad had a relatively small cut on his thumb and got some infection on it. I don't know what it was but it ate through 1/4 of his whole thumb. The flesh grew back after a couple months.

Yeah, whenever I did this I always used antibiotics, rubbing alcohol etc. You want to feel pain, not die obviously. Infections are bad.

what in the fuck is wrong with you? waifus weren't a think on Sup Forums till just a few years ago...

This man is a true Sup Forumsro. Self harm and mutilation just for the hell of it AND willing to share pictures and experiences without bitching about his problems. I bet that if he was gonna kill himself he would stream it for us simply because he is a cool guy

Uhh, just like all my other ones?

you'll bleed more

I've had a dark past, which had made me want to cut myself multiple times bit I never did it. Number one reason was because I didn't like the pain, but I did opt to emotional pain which was equally excruciating

Woah this guy was legit.

dude cool! how long does it take to heal up like that?

Yup, it does. Managed to get a good scar on my arm because I got piss drunk and didn't care at all

how old are you and why do you cut yourself?
genuinly curious.

What are those U shaped ones? did you use a potato peeler or something?

Cut your throat

Fucking attention cutters give those that use it as a tool a bad name.