Is anyone else still in pain their NT is out? I mean fucking Wales is in the semis

is anyone else still in pain their NT is out? I mean fucking Wales is in the semis.
Football was the only bright point in my life, i had something to look forward to.

And now it's gone.

How about a Yugoslavia NT ?

They would probably kill each other before the game.

But yeah on paper they would be pretty stacked.

yeah Croatia deserved so much better. Team which played the most aesthethic beautiful football on the group stages imo.
Was the manager sacked? He should be. Those players deserve a manager that is able to take the best out of them.

brother I think about it every day. I honestly can't let it go. If things went different; if we went against Iceland, if we lost to Spain, if Čaćić actually had the balls and skill of someone like Conte, if Vida scored that fucking header...
Also, don't belittle Wales, they earned it imo

>being this emotional about a soccer game

stop being such a low test beta bitch

If Poortugal just didn't end third in their group...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAH

at least youre not english m8

Yeah tell me about it.

I feel pain because my team is still in it.
You don't know how emotionally tiring it is to support Germany anons, wouldn't wish it on you.

>stop being such a low test beta bitch
never

LoL, Ok Hans, If you say so.

I will not watch the semis because I am still salty about losing. I might even not watch the final, if Portugal is in it.

"""""""""""""""germany""""""""""""""""
you are supporting a team of niggers and mudslimes.

This desu. Unless Wales make the final, there's no point in watching anymore.
The other three are unlikeable shitbags of teams.

That nigger in your pic could literally have scored THREE FUCKING GOALS

THREE

He's the reason you're not through.

Also he's a cunt from that hole Dinamo Zagreb - Lyon thing.

>And now it's gone.

Dude, it will be back in like what, three months?

>this bait

I'm still in pain that my NT was never in
>albania qualified and we didn't
JUST

I really liked the Dutch team man. It felt so satisfying g to watch them fuck up Spain in 2014

god damnmit. Learn how to troll. Don't give us more of a bad name ok?

The worst part was when that motherfucker stole Mandžukić's shot.

Ball going in from the corner, falling directly on Mandžukić's head, fucking wide open header. And that's something Mandžo can score all day every day.

BUT NO HERE COMES FUCKING VIDA STEALING THE SHOT AND SENDING IT OVER THE GOAL

>And that's something Mandžo can score all day every day.
Really? I honestly can't remember the last time he scored in a competitive match. San Marino doesn't count.

>the thing is
>in a few years no one will remember
>this team that gave everything
>*sobs*
>there was a will to stay together

It's been a looong fucking time, 1:1 against Italy on Poljud in qualifiers.

The thing is. Mandžo always ends up outside of the box and he has no business being there. When he's inside, and someone sends a nice low pass to his feet or a good cross on his head, he'll score it. It just doesn't happen often because of NT's meme formation.

I will never forget Zaza's penalty.

Everyone will always remember Zaza

The football gods just don't favor us pineapplebro.

Poland here.
It was a nice ride though our team had a chance to take down Portugal. I hope next time we have better subs and some kind of attacking plan because our defense and quality of play is already thousands of times better than in the last 30 years.

At least you have a national team

lol that haircut. just shave it off, Baldy.

lol that little dick, just cut it of, shorty.

yeah Lovren would probably score that. He would also probably go full Balkan and break somebody's leg until that point tho, so Vida would have played anyhow.

Loooool. I bet I'm taller than you and have a bigger dick.

Why would he be sacked, everything is blamed on "the hooligans" (our courts are putting them in jail even though they can't charge them for anything) and the players under control of Mamic got their price raised.

>a fucking TV repairman

>you are supporting a team of niggers and mudslimes.
not really

Maybe but I don't have cancer.

It will pass bro.
Nothing quite as devastating as losing the Euro's at home vs Greece tbqh.

I feel bad for Vida. He gave all he had in our game. He didn't deserve to lose.

>Portugal

was bad for a day
our team did good compared to their capabilities

For the Glory of Portugal!

The immortal Zaza. You knew he'd do something huge in life just based on his name

Imagine supporting a meme team like Portugal, at least Germany is consistent.

t. Alberto Barbosa

I'm just /happy we were there/

We got a decent honor of being in the opening game. Shame we went out with a disgrace of a loss to fucking >Albania, but i would've killed myself if we would not have qualified with this expanded format. You'd have to be bottom of the barrel garbage to not qualify like this. idk how dutchbros can deal with it.

For the Glory of Spain!

And nothing is better than the Zaza dance to remember his by. I'm gonna do the Zaza all summer.

Went out in a blaze of glory

A true viking funeral

Yes

yes, we should be in the semis

You must be proud of your guys. They really put on a show. Enough to have me worried about WC qualifications.

Did Croats scalp him?

>"...actually had the balls and skill of someone like Conte"

conte copied your play against spain and won this way. he is an meme-manager... yelling and shouting for the tv-cam is all he knows just like löw smelling his balls.

your coach may be an idiot but those people behind him who made the tactic against spain are some god-tier thinkers.

I had a dream last night that Poland got bronze (but it wasn't Euro, just fucking Olympic Games). And I know why. I desperately wanted that team to be remembered for something because they were really a bro-tier guys who stuck together. I don't want them to be forgotten. They were so special. And it would be almost impossible to do during the WC. We have to hope for another easy tournament tree.

i want to hug modricquinho

>still salty about losing
same here

im still thinking about the game with greece 12 years ago

>Croatia thinking that they understand pain

We went out to fucking Iceland. You know nothing about pain.

Portugal can't play for shit LMAO.

how the fuck are we still in it.

football is dead.

>and the players under control of Mamic got their price raised
such as?
i think that tactics were shit just asking you who should or shouldnt have played

me too

Nice try faggot, maybe first world bantz is a little too complicated for a third world savage such as yourself

>tfw cycling through cardiff centre when we beat belgium

it was crazy.. it was like we had just won world war 3. There was tens of thousands of people chanting and singing, cars going crazy with horns, people hugging strangers in the street, constant sirens, dancing, crying.

I'm mad because of injuries so we had to play 19 y/old shitters like Denayer and J.Lukaku (his brother can fuck off too)

Congratz to Wales anyway, they showed a lot of heart and they're by far the most likeable team left in this Euro.
Hope you guys will win it all :3