Thought of giving my contribution, hope it wasn't already done

thought of giving my contribution, hope it wasn't already done

webmshare.com/ax0Ee

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/bydwm
webmshare.com/ax0Ee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its good italybro

are you guys mad that he did that stupid penalty?

Pellè is getting way more shit. Zaza comes second

really? what did he do that was more wore than this?

Refer to . People (me too tbqfh) are giving him shit for taunting a world class gk, even if he says it was just a mindgame to keep him still. He actually apologized but no one really cares. Imho, he (and Zaza) should have just shot as hard as he could like our other players did, >we don't have Totti and Pirlo anymore so >we really have no need for more TSU-ish narcissists like him and Balotelli, >we made it so far because >we have worked hard and humbly

He taunted Neuer

whats so bad about it? seriously

webmshare.com/bydwm

The keeper has nothing to lose in a penalty shootout, his chances are way smaller than the penalty taker's chances anyway, the only thing Pelle did was put more pressure on himself than there already was.

That's wat makes him missing so ridiculous, that and the fact that Neuer didn't even react to his childish taunting, not even after the miss. Germans truly are the master race.

I liked it.

>be literally nobody
>taunt world champion GK claiming you're going to panenka
>Neuer stands still
>panic, shoot a shitty excuse of a penalty

Hubris at its finest

>>be literally nobody

why was he even called up and not ballotelli?

The music dance and sing
They make the children really ring

I don't get it either desu, it was simple and normal shit talking during a penalty.

Balotelli is awful and I don't understand why people still talk about him. At least Pelle did fine what he was supposed to do, ie being the big tall guy upfront.

Yeah, he mocked Neuer with a gesture, like, "here's how I'll score", but then failed.
You can't just mock someone like Neuer, especially when nobody knew your name before this Euro League.

That said, Pellè at least was tired and had a couple very good chances to score during the match, he was unlucky but this doensn't justify his attitude.
Zaza.. had one job.
So they behaved both like idiots, wasted their penalties and made us lose even against 3 failed penalties from Germany.

Manuel Neuer is known to be as good a penalty killer as Buffon but I think until that one he only jumped to the left and psychological warfare is part of the game. Neuer often enough tries the same with little thing to mess with the shooter.

I believe at the shootout against Mourinho's Madrid he was also pulling off some mind games.

Incredibly shit season, incredibly shit mindset. Conte dislikes hotheads. I honestly feel bad for him, he had so much talent and threw it all away by acting like a monkey. He's 26 now, I think he could still be useful for some years if he had a religious experience or something like that to change his ways

how much is his value going to drop?

>landing strip on his head
does he want people to cum on that like some women do?

webmshare.com/ax0Ee

9/10,

could you somehow include the hand gesture he made before taking the shot?

Don't know how much work that would be though.

>could you somehow include the hand gesture he made before taking the shot?
That was Pellè user

>Balotelli is awful and I don't understand why people still talk about him

well he killed germany with style last time, pelle didn't