youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc
youtube.com/channel/UCeWk3G3Zc7SOkpMuWj0ZULQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gMMl48jUgyc
youtube.com/watch?v=HrdY2OWNKn0
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I was only pretending
WEW

I always knew he'd come good in the end.

>Listening to ASMR cures autism
youtu.be/RTTM_94glfY

This isn't the first time he's said that. The second he gets into trouble again, he'll magically gain it back.

If only it were that easy.

cured!

youtube.com/watch?v=fDMWQBn_cA8

Holy shit look at them HRTitties. What have they done to you Chris?

>merely pretending
The absolute mad(wo)man!

Chris is a broken man.

He followed the body by Micky Ds program.

This. Chris is profoundly damaged and nothing can fix him. We can only hope he ends up in the care of a state worker or something once his mom dies.

What user have you never showed off your sex moves to the public? How will people know you have the best sex moves?

IF I
I GET TO KNOW YOUR NAME

This is now an ASMA thread post favorites
youtube.com/watch?v=r6aZHdNfC5o

Remember to turn on incognito so youtube don't track your shit.

Sonichu is canon

What the hell is that graphic?

>I'm cured of autism

>Still a fat greasy tranny

>that webm

Is his mom still a zombie?

At least he is not nude this time

What will his reaction be when he finds out?
There is a reason people call her Snorlax.

>I'm cured of autism
>sounds and acts the exact same

CWC never disappoints.

youtube.com/watch?v=tu2_VsYyiW4
I fucking love this guy

DELETE THIS!

Maybe he'll think Gamefreak stole his idea

I feel bad for him cause he realizes he has a problem

>Remember to turn on incognito so youtube don't track your shit.
why would you care? they know what you look at anyways

yea but it' doesn't show up on your actual YT page or recomandetions if you do so others can see

If he does then expect a video of him demanding monetary compensation soon.

I will never understand what the hell "You don't have to tell me twice! But during the stone age..!." means.

youtube.com/watch?v=czVTga5g66s

you don't "cure" autism

If anything he's just learned to control his negative outbursts through meditation

Are there any other channels with all of his old videos back when he was fun and not incredibly depressing? The old one got taken down for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc
Don't Call Anyone

No, he doesn't. He has never accepted it, and this "I'm now cure of autism, for real guys" is just another desperate attempt at getting girls to fuck him. His though process likely went "no girls have responded to my offer of $50 for sex with me, I bet it's because of those nasty trolls telling everyone I have autism! Well I'll show them, I'll say I'm magically cured, then all the ladies will want my hot body".

>Chris's tits already had big mantits
>he actually has convincing tits now

How long has he been on HRT? will they just keep getting bigger?

>others
what others?

>Feeling bad for a racist, sexist, narcissistic psychopath

Hello newfag!

Cavemen are stupid so they need to be told to do things twice, standard CWC "humor".

He's very impressionable, and with his father gone some feminist got his claws into him. The rest is history.

He is a such a sad sad manlike thing. I hope he has been cured but well, hope is like assholes, everyone has one and its just full of shit.

It's something about cavemen
youtube.com/channel/UCeWk3G3Zc7SOkpMuWj0ZULQ
Also check the wiki.

BARB IS DEAD
CAL 911

People were dumber in the stone age. So someone might have to be told to so something twice because they're dumb. That's all there is to it.

>caring if someone is racist, sexist, or narcissistic
Hello newfag

>begging for money to buy his mom medicine
>the whole time there's a shitload of lego boxes behind him

>when he was fun and not incredibly depressing

youtube.com/watch?v=HrdY2OWNKn0

Not dead yet, but before 2016 ends certainly. We are nearing the end of Chris. The real, final, end.

What an incredible human being.

Thanks, my dude.

This is all Chris' doing. He thinks becoming a woman will get lesbian women to fuck him. The thought of MtF trannies other than him disgusts him.

It won't end when Barb dies. He'll probably vanish for a while but he always comes back, especially since he's making money now.

Think he'll off himself when his mom goes?

It'll never end.

>mods in charge of doing shit

gj mods

Neck yourself homo.

based mods

>chris is suddenly not Sup Forums
kill yourself mod

based mods

THICC

>ecelebs
>video games

I'm just surprised it was actually moved instead of flat out deleted for once

What is she currently living off?
Welfare money? Autism bucks?

Stupid fucking mods. I'm so sick of their bullshit. Have to leave Sup Forums and come to this shithole containment board just to finish the thread.

Newfag get out

This is the first time I've seen a thread moved, how often does this happen?

t. fresh outta reddit

Fuck off.

>Chris-chan
>eceleb
We new now

CWC has ALWAYS been Sup Forums related. It's only changed since the influx in all these shitty SJW tier mods and their fucked up agenda. Hell even vidya threads get deleted nowadays. Well that's been going on for years but still.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

But once you recognize the secret reason for his autism, you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds.

The documentary only covers the bare-minimum.

Oh fuck off, you and I and everyone knows CWC hasn't been vidya related in a long time. Just be glad the thread wasn't deleted and that people weren't banned for once.

Not that often though this is the first time I've seem them move it here instead of /trash/

Mods on Sup Forums are absolute shit. I've noticed a recent spike in really stupid decisions like deleting on topic threads/posts and now this?

Too bad he's still a trans lesbian idiot that lives off of tax payers money.

I'm convinced that it's just one based mod who moves threads instead of deleting them, and that's why this hardly ever happens.

autist detected

>Just be glad the thread wasn't deleted and that people weren't banned for once
Probably would have been better off.

>Oh fuck off, you and I and everyone knows CWC hasn't been vidya related in a long time.
He's vidya you fucking cuck, he will always be vidya. Always.

Keep sucking that admin dick, maybe they'll let you in their secret club.

To be fair, family member, most Sup Forums mods are shits.

JUST

He spends all his money on fuck-pillows and legos.

Guy got executed on Sup Forums just this morn.

That's like saying Mike Tyson is always vidya related because he endorsed a game he never played until like 20 years later.

We aren't talking about Mike you magic autist. This shit is special and people like you are cancer to it.

How about this? When the thread dies you stay on Sup Forums? It's really where you belong. Queer.

>Sup Forums is most fun off-topic
>Sup Forums
>fun
>ever

>MODS=GODS

A padded bra will work wonders, I doubt they'd look convincing without one.
I've been on HRT for around 9 months now and mine are only just starting to be convincing without a bra, I don't think Chris has been on titty skittles that long but he's a lardass so that might help.

Holy shit. I'm debating whether the guy deserved it or not.

It's kind of amazing that a selfish guy with no stress, no job, no partner, no kids and basically living in his own fantasy world looks like a used up bloated sack of shit.

He really is the perfect mistake

I'm not marilyn manson, I'm sorry user

He did, fucking false flagging.

>mfw there are still children on Sup Forums going through a "le fucking sjws" phase

This is le bait

Chris was only vidya related when he was pumping out Sonichu comics/videos and doing shit on his PS4. Now he's just a tranny who makes videos looking for donations. How can you not understand that he's not vidya related anymore, at least until he goes back to drawing Sonichu comics (Which will probably be never)?

Anyway, you can continue to throw a shitfit over not getting banned for posting off-topic threads on Sup Forums, or you can suck it up and keep discussing CWC ITT.