PewDiePie is funny and/or not as bad as people say he is

>PewDiePie is funny and/or not as bad as people say he is

Discuss

If people like him, they like him. Most of his haters are jelly

>''VAGINA TEETS COCK FUCKER AKAPOFJEWJFQIWFWIOWOGWOHGIOW (Something In Swedish) I DUNT KER!!!?!??!?!?! EWFPEWVPEWVPEWVPEVPEWP'EWPFPWVIPOWEFWEFW RAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA''

Good taste OP

agreed

>people actually think this

Great guy, met him at Vidcon a while back. Does a lot for charity, and does a lot to give back to people who need it most. Can't say I'm a fan of his content, but I respect him as a creator and as a person.

I agree.

Bad b8 but screw it, I'll bite. Pewdiepie is an unfunny talent-less hack who is only as big as he looks by appealing to the children. No real humour, no gaming skill, (supposedly)rich but lived in a rented place. tl;dr Something's fishy about him.

He's pretty much just the stereotypical "scream at the game" youtuber.

He can have SOME funny moment's, I actually think he's kind of funny when he's just behaving normally.

He's a multi multi millionaire for goofing off in his bedroom. I'm not sure whether I hate him or hail him

Creator of what exactly?

This

First part of your argument is completely subjective so there's nothing I can really say about it, and he lives in rented places because it's A LOT easier to move from place to place. He doesn't want to be locked down in one place for various reasons.

1) Not a big fan of his videos. They are okay but get grating
2) Yes people hate him too much. Hating him is a part of angsty internet-stoye coming-of-age, and therefore is done to excess
3) I get the impression that he's really great guy. Genuinely kind. I don't know why I think that.

If you can mentally separate the character from the person all accounts I've heard say he's one of the nicest people you'll meet in the Youtube community.
The fanbase doesn't reflect that but most fanbases are full of loud assholes anyway.

Oh yeah and I dont like his content so fuck off nerds

I would say he has somewhat grown up with his core audience. He is still on top for a reason; his comedy has adapted and morphed in such a way that the central demographic still thinks it's funny.
This is how he used to be, sure, because his central demographic was still mostly children and adolescents. It is less like that now that this demo is aging into their teens and young adulthood.

This fucking pasta.

I hate him but I like Markiplier

He is funny and seem really kind

I guess that's fair but why be controlled and confined when you can afford a palace?

It seems lately he's realized that everything about his life is a fucking meme and is just rolling with it, good on him for getting to a spot where he can live his life how he wants. And how he wants is being hella charitable and just a nice dude. 7/10

I'm the opposite. When I was younger I liked Mark and hated PewDiePie. I've now done the ol' switcheroo.

I like Marzia

He found a his niche, not much else to say really.
Youtube content creator, should have been a bit more specific on the subject.

he got better over the past months.

he is funny for younger audiences.. your point?
If he wasn't funny, he would not be popular.

If pewdiepie, Markiplier, and jacksepticeye are the biggest game channels of their vein, I would say that jack is the most immature and pewds is the most mature out of the three. The screaming quotient goes up from left to right in that list.

>
I think the main reason is probably stalkers. Being that famous comes at a cost, there's bound to be some weird people. Also if you know anything about his personal life, he has swedish family, italian gf, lived in america before moving to britain etc. He's all over the place.

Fuck I hate jacksepticeye so much. I dunno where he came from but all of a sudden out of the blue he started collabing with the big boys.

Well I just think there's something up with him. I don't know what though, I get a similar vibe from Michael Cera.

His really old videos are really good. The new ones are meh, but he stopped the "screaming at the game" type of videos for the most part, or atleast its not as excessive as it used to be. Look at Jelly or Kwebbelkop, they are cancer

He came out of nowhere and exploded. He was good at one point but he needs to compete w/ Markiplier and pewdiepie now.

His videos are total shit, but he, as a person, is based as fuck

I like Felix as a person but i don't watch his online persona because I just don't find it funny.

He's actually got much better recently with far less childish humor, and actually some intelligent stuff. Otherwise, he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

I actually enjoy his recent works, some time ago he was just screaming at the camera and all but he's kinda changing now

Recently he has become really better than before.

Also the guy is funny,just check out his twitter.

His new voice he's using (the raspy one) is a bit weird though

I'm 22 and I've never seen a PoopiePie video until recently. My little brother watches him and showed me a video. I chuckled a few times and found it kinda entertaining.

I rate PoopiePie 8/10, but then again I'm not an autist who sits on YouTube watching people play vidya

>I get the impression that he's really great guy. Genuinely kind.
Because he is. Same goes for a lot of big Youtube gamers like Markiplier, Syndicate and CaptainSparklez just to name a few.

His twitter is pretty based.

things could be worse.. he could be jacksepticeye

Wasnt there a rumor that he raped a bunch of kids?

can you really believe ANY of these rumours though lol there are so many going around. I know OurThirdLife did a "PewDiePie raped me" vid as a MEME

No it was the prank guy.

Until, I saw this thread, I thought summerfags didn't really have that large of a presence on Sup Forums

Well, not as bad as YouTube commentary channels go anyway. I admit though he isn't actually AS cancerous as he is usually perceived. At least relative to other similar channels.

Great guy, met him at home depot a while back. Does a lot of carpentry, and does a lot to give help to people who need it most. Can't say I'm a fan of his content, but I respect him as a creator and as a person.

I actually met him in real life and he's genuinely really down to earth. I absolutely despise his youtube channel though.

Great guy, met him at mcdonalds a while back. Does a lot of mopping, and does a lot to clean up the spills that need it most. Can't say I'm a fan of his content, but I respect him as a creator and as a person.

he has a beard now?
guess he felt like bringing something new to his neverending shit show

Great guy, met him at the dumpster behind wal-mart a while back. Does a lot of blowjobs, and does a lot to give the best head he can. Can't say I'm a fan of his content, but I respect him as a creator and as a person.

While I don't particularly like or hate his content, he's a real swell guy. He gives a bunch to charity, who's to argue with something so genuinely kind hearted (Other than the edge lords)

i actually lold at that new car video, but his boring screaming is coming back in the latest videos. also tries too much to be like Franku. i like him anyway and im actually jelly of his life.

yeah, i mean he does his thing, probably pretty chill dude.
however, when it comes to jokes and the actually videos i really don't care anymore.

people always fucking jump on the hatetrain.

who wouldnt be, the derp sits in his room recoring himself and makes thousands

Great guy, met him at Sup Forums a while back. Does a lot of shitposting, and does a lot of faggotry to ones that need it most. Can't say I'm a fan of his threads, but I respect him as a creator and as a person.

I agree, though his effeminate typical Swede politics and occasionally dressing up like a woman are a little annoying. It makes sense though, since he has such a giant audience and wants shock appeal to get attention. Also, his fans are literal fucking cancer, and just look in the comments for a sample of the intelligence of the majority of people on this planet.