He didn't seem necessary for the movie. Was he necessary for the movie?

He didn't seem necessary for the movie. Was he necessary for the movie?

WE

he had an actual motive at least

BIG

He was just there for sjws to shut the fuck up

More necessary than Spider-Man, ANTS, and Hawkeye

He was an unpredictable element and a mostly unknown element. That he switched sides a few times was good for the movie and when he refused to become Batman, even protecting Zemo from himself, it really grounded the story. Added a third contrast to an otherwise pallid story.

Yea but bucky had the entire world after him anyways

How did he know to go where Cap and Bucky was immediately after Tony got the info from Falcon? We never saw him get the info as well and Tony even had to get it from Falcon. Did it happen off screen? Black Magic?

He was following Tony the whole time.

He was in his nubian jet tailing iron man after he jumped out of his heli

How did you miss the big stealth jet following Tony?

how the fuck did he know tony was going to go to Cap and Bucky in the first place. Ross didn't even know Tony was going there. For all he knew Tony was still going back to the compound

More necessary than ant man and hawkeye

I mean, they already have hawkeye... how many more do they need?

just wait til we get a LGBT avenger

Even if he did go back to the compound BP probably would have kept following. He must have known trailing him long enough would lead to them eventually. Tony's motives weren't hard to figure out.

>introducing for first time
>immediately on the exploded floor laying over his dead papa

Jeez is it too much to ask for some buildup or emotional payoff? Then the cut to Steve at the bar then back to Tchalla crying was BvS tier bad editing

Diversity nigger SJW pandering to the lowest common denominator of the 21st century who watch capetrash

>Just turn your brain off bro: the movie

Also literally WE WAZ KANGZ N SHIEET NIGGA immortalised in the flesh as a character. Niggers are so hopeless they needed a fucking superhero to pretend their race has actually done something impressive throughout its entire existence.

Less believable than the Thanos actually existing

Not necessary but he turned out a lot better than I expected.

It's Marvel's way of easing the dick in. If you introduce new characters in an established character's movie, it will be easier for audiences to accept said new character's solo movie later.

>Black magic

Clever

why do people do this everytime they add a black person? Especially one who's been around for 50 god damned years?

He was more necessary than half the cast including Spidermeme

>NIGGGGERR NIGGGGERRRRRRRR

Do you have down syndrome? I know it's hard and almost impossible for your retarded ass but try to do half a minute without saying nigger

Tbh, he was my favorite part of the movie. Wish there was an arab version of batman too.

He was always meant to be introduced in Cap 3, before the Civil War elements were brought in.

you're on Sup Forums

plenty of white NEET mad about jamal teasing them when they were 15

Now they spend their days fighting their imaginary "DA WACE WAHH "(race war) on an obsucre japanese drawing website

just ignore them

He pulled an Obi Wan

his suit was really dumb

Why has there been an increase in nigger posting on Sup Forums lately?

Why are American cuckolds so enamored with 12% of their population? If you like niggers so much stick to watching them get shot on the news, don't come to Sup Forums and talk about them. Better yet, move to Detroit.

I'm glad there's little quantity of coons in my country.

>Why do people do this everytime they add a character that didn't really add much to the overall plot?

FTFY

He was there to set up the next movie and explain what happens to cap

Cap gets a new costume that's all black and a new shield.
Literally the only other person with super metal that isnt a government

I really enjoyed seening strong black males and females in prominent roles. Makes for good remodels in this Obama age.