Grimes!

youtube.com/watch?v=ADPk5PpkjMg

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/67137498
vimeo.com/67140093
stereogum.com/1843222/caroline-polachek-alexis-krauss-grimes/news/
youtube.com/watch?v=nVBjV2w19jc
youtube.com/watch?v=bTZvZ4DThoc
i-d.vice.com/en_au/article/life-after-whimsy-joanna-newsom-is-no-ethereal-creature
spin.com/2015/11/joanna-newsom-divers-interview/
rookiemag.com/2015/10/joanna-newsom-interview/4/
youtube.com/watch?v=eSlmgr15Yh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go jump in a pool full of AIDS needles

(You)

who?

rip threads ;_;
I honestly am started to get a bit boring. Maybe I won't post as long in this one.
When do you think she'll release her new album? What will it hear like?

Which albums the best tho?

daily reminder that grimes would find these threads creepy and never speak to any of you

That's entirely subjective. Some say Visions, some say Art Angels, some say Halfaxa and few say Geidi Primes. Listen to all of them and pick the best one for yourself. Personally I think her best is Visions.

>would
These threads aren't FOR her, they're ABOUT her. Spot the difference.

(u)

Have you guys ever noticed how strong her jawline is?

you know evading filters is a b&, right?

>These threads aren't FOR her, they're ABOUT her. Spot the difference.
she would still find it creepy and cringy

wow what a cunt

>These threads aren't FOR her, they're ABOUT her. Spot the difference.
That's besides the point OP was making

If you actually wanted to make a good Grimes thread then you wouldn't have put that as the subject

>grimer grabs your meat flute and gives you this look
What do?

I, for once, would not like her to find these threads.
Beside I don't think I have much in common with her. I like her music, and knowing about her life helps me verstehen into her music. I don't think of her as a qt 3.1416 pure waifu, unlike some other fellas on this site :^)
And you know, since both her life and her music are related to Sup Forums discussion topics, she'd only be (probably) repelled by those anons who post her shopped pics and suggestive gifs.

vomit

just let it happen

Mods, PLEASE.

reported, filter evasion is against the rules ya shitter

user that's sexual assault

bump

suck a dick, faggot

that pic looks like pablo honey era thom yorke

pardon me?

there is absolutely nothing cool about radiohead

STUPID

exactly why i made the comparison

You're not Grimes, so cease talking in her behalf.

Not a mod, but see the global rule #8. You're risking a ban.

I hope the mods ban you for false reporting (read the rules, you idiot). The first post already includes "Grimes", are you fucking blind?

i wonder what kissing Grimes is like

Fwiw she seems to have posted in one a couple weeks ago (during a moment of weakness, given that she apparently deleted it almost immediately afterward.)

have you ever kissed a fish? i have. i loved it

Well fuck me then.
Claire, if you are reading this, you're fucking grand and should totally get into UFC fighting
Pls make more private shows ty :~)
Also I guess if she already knows Sup Forums's audience then she is aware of the very particular culture of its users. Maybe she doesn't get upset by "post your favorite photo of grimes tiddies" threads anymore

>actually believing this
wow, you are fanatical

i hope she knows i'm going to hit her with a hammer

as long as we're still solid.. let it burn!

>Being called fanatical in an artist fan thread

You might wanna slow down there m8, that's really edgy

it's so not

Grimoire

i don't know any of them

Grimes confirmed illuminate?

Everyone who hates on this poor girl must be punished.

be nice to her

How about now?

Rihanna x Grimes Collab when?

Who knows. But I'd rather see a St. Vincent x Grimes collab.

>skrillex
Fucking hate that guy, he doesn't deserve to be close to Grimes.

Not that user, but they all look so beautiful. Alexis Krauss, Grimes, Caroline Polachek.

The blame is on her for being so amazing and adorable

She can be the best when she's not even trying

>adorable
she doesn't want to be called like that

Isn't it the most beautiful eyes in the music industry?

Definitely the creepiest thing I've seen on here.

yes

In the whole world.

Yes. She's so charismatic.

Not even a Skrillex fan, but that dude seems like a cool person.

it's a really beautiful and unique colour, I wonder if she acknowledge all the power she owns

I think she's aware of her power. Just look how seductive she could be: vimeo.com/67137498

Damn, that video just stole my soul

Understandable.

vimeo.com/67140093

what did he mean by this

Why do you hate Skrillex?

>Grimes, Sky Ferreira and Charli XCX

Grimes, Sky, Charli.

Why were the three of them in one place?

An interview for a radio station. The audio recordings are posted here: stereogum.com/1843222/caroline-polachek-alexis-krauss-grimes/news/

Woah didn't recognize any of them.

; ^ )

BLEACHED

Heavy makeup + unusual haircuts (for them).

The look so good. Are the more pics from this shoot?

Dream team

Don't mess with them

GRIMES HUGGS BUSCEMI
youtube.com/watch?v=nVBjV2w19jc

They get along so well

Not much, its from V magazine

One of Nardwuar's best interviews: youtube.com/watch?v=bTZvZ4DThoc

>Interviewer: What young artists do you feel an affinity with? I heard you're a Kendrick fan.
>Joanna Newsom: I loved the latest Bjork album, I'm excited about the idea of Grimes. I haven't wrapped my head around the record. I find her so compelling and so unlike anybody else and so incredibly talented, skilled, and fun. I love her. I met her in LA a few months ago, she told me something along the lines of, "I grew up listening to your music". I will say, it made me feel really old for about five minutes, then it made me feel really happy. I was like well, I guess I'm old now, but that's okay because this awesome and amazing young musician likes my music and said that it was special to her when she was younger, so that's great.
i-d.vice.com/en_au/article/life-after-whimsy-joanna-newsom-is-no-ethereal-creature

>I’m super excited that Grimes is getting so much attention for her amazing production too because she’s super, super talented. And she does everything! She produces completely on her own.
spin.com/2015/11/joanna-newsom-divers-interview/

>In terms of people today, as I said, I’m a little out of the loop, but I have noticed I’m really excited by the way that Grimes frames herself, and seems utterly disinterested in her own beauty, which is really exciting to me. Sometimes it’s useful for an idea, and then other times it’s not useful for an idea, and she seems unaffected either way. I like her music as well, and I like what she says.
rookiemag.com/2015/10/joanna-newsom-interview/4/

she looks so beautiful there

Grimes looks perfect in this picture.

Speaking of Haim, did you know that Grimes featured for a few seconds in their music video for My Song 5?
youtube.com/watch?v=eSlmgr15Yh0

honestly she looks perfect in almost every picture

Is she friends with Haim?

You have a point here.
Yes.

It's more like her being self-conscious about her image. Maybe that's why she wants to appear badass and shit, with the tattoos and everything. Don't get me wrong, she is badass, but she is also fucking cute, and that's not a bad thing per se. People don't think "she's so small and frail, she can't do this or that". They just think she'd look adorable while doing it.
A perfect example is KvM. In the video she looks so mysterious and threatening, but she sings with a high pitched voice so polar to the violence seeping through the song, only to scream so hard at the climaxes. She's great in that cute/badass binomy, and I hope she knows that.

Are there more pictures of her with other musicians/famous people? The only one I can think of that hasn't been posted yet is the one with Justin Trudeau .

Grimes & Litrugy

Grimes & Janelle Monae

She looks so badass here. Like a CEO of a fashion empire or something.