>im pretty much fucked

pic unrelated

what the fuck am i going to do

bump

Why'd you do it?

Tell them you were hacked.

i got into an argument with some indian people

too late for that

Come to your calling. Nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your race and pointing out the hypocrisy of blm. Niggers are worst caste in the usa

Well you done fucked up. Take whatever punishments are dished out, apologize, and don't be an idiot on instagram again.

well i guess im fucked.

This is how we learn OP

>shave head
>look like neo nazi
>read mein kempf and quote it the whole time your parents are around.

shave Sup Forums onto your head, go to your nearest gun store, by an AR and 2 clips worth of rounds, go to your nearest mall and unleash your inner madman

if only i could afford an ar with the shit paycheck i get.

First, tell your dad "no shit you didn't raise me right. why the fuck am I finding out on my own that white people are superior?" Ask your family why they live in a gated community and not next to a bunch of niggers in the hood.

bump

just be a racist.

Don't argue with indians user, they're not muslim

they give you any shit, shiv your old man in the gut, backhand your mother across the face and call her a "niggerlover". problem solved.

Sit inside and cry

>Inb4 op is actually a nigger and his parents are niggers also

Tell them you had a bit of a confrontation with whatever race in public and you were still bitter from it. Idk.

Who gives a fuck? You live in America right? You have the right to say and think what ever you want.

If you have a sister ask them how they would feel about their daughter fucking niggers or Muslims. They're straight up lying if they claim to be ok with this.

put a brick in their face, Op

Why do you care what they think about you? Are you still living on their dime or something?

Yeah alright

Yes i am. i am still on their data plan that i dont pay a cent for and they give me money whenever i ask for it

IG ?
islam isn't a race you inbreed.

Grow up and take care of yourself.

bump

Just sit them down and have a serious talk about jews and how fucked up it is that so many fed reserve banks and media conglomerates are run by them. Say things like they are only

"If you ever want to find out who's really in charge of things, just ask yourself who you are not allowed to talk about"
Yep, its the jews

Credit card nigga, is not like they can make you paid for it after dead

>posting like a Sup Forums user
>gets fucked

If you don't live with them tell them you're a grown man entitled to his opinions.

Jesus Christ grow a back bone.

weeks ago
>>fast forward 3 weeks

/Thread

haha fuck off 2 and 3 are right next to each other

NEVER get used to Sup Forums's anonymity, it doesn't carry over to social networking sites

>Dr. rocksos illegitimate son

What the fuck are they going to do to you? Do they pay your bills, do they own you in anyway? Fuck them. Tell them to calm the fuck down. They are not dirty street shitters, and move the fuck on. If they hate you because you talked some shit once, they are more loyal to strangers than they are you. And that makes them anything but family.

What are you like six? They're just people

explain to them calm and collected that you support your country and the right to free speech, and call them unpatriotic. in any case make sure to point out that it's just your opinions and that they are close minded for not reflecting over your line of thinking. Make sure to leed the conversation with a focus on making them accept you, make it about feeling not logic, especially with your mother.

also check'em

>2 weeks ago
>fast forward 3 weeks

Wut?

If you pay me I can pretend to be your best friend, even have a jewish name on my facebook.
Japan does hire a friend for a day shit so why can`t I ?

I just ordered a pizza just now
brooklyn style well done

bump