Okay guys, this is kind of tame, but I have simply not had a good laugh in way too long and would like to change that...

Okay guys, this is kind of tame, but I have simply not had a good laugh in way too long and would like to change that. So have at it please, give me the goods; and may we all be entertained.

Also have a picture of a pretty girl in swimwear as a thank you in advance; pic unrelated otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kokopop25/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek

Good one, saving that.

A spic walks into a bar and says, "Hey, nigger, give me a drink." The nigger bartender says, "I'll give you a drink, but I would appreciate it if you wouldn't refer to me as a "nigger." "Oh man!, I am sure sorry about that bro'. Won't happen again." A few minutes later the spic says, "Hey moon crickett, another round." The nigger says,"Hey, look, I really don't want you calling me "moon crickett" either." The spic says,"Sorry bootlips, I didn't mean anything by it." The bartender says, "OK that's it! How would you like it if you were the bartender and I came in here calling you names?" "I don't know, let's find out." So the spic puts on an apron and goes behind the bar and the nigger walks outside and comes back in and shouts, "Hey wetback! I want a fucking drink!" The "bartender" stops washing glasses and says, "Oh, I'm sorry, we don't serve niggers in here."

This is awesome. BUMP!

Only because you asked so kindly OP. I'll dump what I have

>MAJESTIC SALMON
JUST

Going to open a whole new folder for this thread. Moar plox.

Also, who is that chick from OP image? Just a random sloo or is it someone? I'd like to see those milkers.

Don't know why this one got me so hard, but there's just something so entertaining about people antagonizing others.

Kinsey Osborn is the name, I think. Somebody posted her on /s/ a while ago but I don't think she's famous.

instagram.com/kokopop25/?hl=en

Incase anyone wanted the source.

Thank you kind sir

so ylyl?

>samefag

Although I'm going to say, she is deceiving because her instagram makes her seem fat.

He should've remembered his son was packin'

She and her sister travel all over and she fills a Flickr account with selfies of her fat tits. I definitely would, but make no mistake. She's a landwhale.

This was when Sup Forums decided to help Lays with their "Do us a Flavor" contest.

Got the full story perhaps? I believe there was more from "neighbour guy".

Anyone lurking?

Alrighty, well if nobody is lurking I'm not gonna stand around with my dick in my hand.

Kek

OP here, still lurking and finally laughing. Just had a brief call to make is all.

No problem, I just put this on the back burner. Figured I'd stick around in case there are one or two lurkers catching up. I'll keep dumping. This one is just weird, pre-shooting Elliot Roger

I'm lurking, just too busy reading these lol

Believe me we are all lurking, just too buy reading it all to reply, sorry.

I don't think I have it, sorry.

No worries, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting time posting in an empty thread.

Holy fuck I lost so hard. How have I not seen this?

was a good story but unreadable

open image in new tab.

How so?

Good one

Oh god I wish I could meet someone like that.
A-class material btw.

Thank you haha, I've lurked for a long time.

I'm imagining global rules being made against all these specific situations. What a list it would be.

lmao, yeah I'm not even sure what in this one banned the guy.

This is Snek

Holy shit that's a long post...

haven't seen so much funny shit in one place in ages, keep em coming

The cousin

His cousin isn't even as attractive. I might be able to understand if she was the most unbelievable babe ever, but that's just weird.

Ending with a personal favorite.

Also lurking, posted some of my oc as well

I'm worried that this story might be real.

One of the best ive read in this thread

hahaha well I kind of hope it is, but he shouldn't feel awkward. His girlfriend was the one who introduced it to him in the first place.

David Thorne is a god