Keemstar's response video was pretty solid and dispelled most of the large allegations against him

>Keemstar's response video was pretty solid and dispelled most of the large allegations against him.
>Not as bad of a guy as we thought.
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who?

What happened to this shit board. Now suddenly everyone is a fucking semi SJW whose all riled up over some guy for being a fucking asshole/racist.

Who the fuck cares. If the guy rustles the jimmies of a bunch of PC faggots, why would Sup Forums care?

This shit makes no sense.

Alex is a stupid nigger.

Who the fuck is this muslim?

Go away, rat

I like how he calls everyone a liar and that hes never lied but he and bashur and some other cuck faked a video where bashur "found out" Clarababylegs was "paid" to be nice to him or something. Also there's audio of him beating his wife/girlfriend while playing Xbox.

stop being a fucking rat faggot

Some guy who acts like the average Sup Forumstard troll in real life.

Pretty based tbqh.

Its too late. I agree with that video too. It as pretty shit that grade used videos of his 'roast the fans' section. That was a shit move.

But even excluding that, the nigger, thing, and just generally being a pain in the ass on the internet, he had it coming.

There are no brakes on the internet rape train.

Fucking muslims apropiating our culture :D

I don't get it, either. I've always liked internet drama but this shit with youtube lately is too much

fuck that guy he just makes shit and distracts real youtubers from making good content

the live stream he made covering it was even better

he doesnt stop anyone from making good content dumbass

Everyone is fair game. This faggot is a lolcow overflowing with milk and I intend to witness every drop spilled.

Lost much more respect for Grade for fabricating a bunch of shit than I ever lost for Keemstar for doing anything.

What Keemstar does, does not affect me personally so I'll just enjoy the shitstorms he creates.

I've been watching the guy since haloaholes, and I hope he stays that same fucking piece of shit forever.

He's been creating chaos for years, and chaos = fun. Chaos fueled by the tears of a bunch of wimps.

Everyone is fair game, but he's such an unlikely target.

why the fuck do faggots talk about youtube faggots like any of the faggots here care about those faggots. fucking faggots

why do you care about that faggot?

I don't even like keemstar, but that little shit leafy is cancer. The only reason that faggot us popular us that reptilians meme that his fans forced. This fag is a forced meme. Any if you people who are subbed to him need to fucking stop. He is basically "lol I'm so edgy, but really no I'm soft and I'm also an authority figure for social justice"

>Now suddenly everyone is a fucking semi SJW

how long have you been here?

so true KKKeemstar is cancer

You're right. Sup Forums has never cared about anything that happens on youtube

>What is jesseslaughter

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc

Speaking about society/internet in general, not just Sup Forums. We entered the age of the cuck many winters ago.

>not milking lulz out of Kiefsturr
I bet you came here because you thought it would make a van explode.

He actually thinks being racist and dissing on your followers is a form of comedy.