I'm very pissed Sup Forums I came across this on Craigslist told the guy I can buy it today he's being a moralfag and...

I'm very pissed Sup Forums I came across this on Craigslist fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/ele/5656503916.html told the guy I can buy it today he's being a moralfag and holding it for another guy who contacted him about it before me WTF man so fucking pissed I wanted bad man called the guy told him about it but nope he said I'm holding it for another guy if he back's out he will let me know called him today he said the guy emailed him saying he's gonna go get it Friday so looks like I'm miss out on a fucking hell of a deal

>Being this mad about a telescope

Dude, go spend that money on booze and a hooker instead.

This

Also, that's how Craigslist works 85% of the time.

Fuck you faggot that's like saying you don't wanna make like a $100 profit that is an easy $300 used online

This

Faggots no wonder your poorfags you dunno how to buy low sell high

Why are you so upset?

You coming over?

Spend that money on a neck, You sweet potatoe looking mug.

KEK

My sides....

Lmao I bought an Ibanez off CL for 400 and sold it for 650 I kept the amp it came with.

I bought another guitar for 6 and sold it for 9 not too long ago too.

Deals come and go, quit getting butthurt cuz you didn't get it this time.

>Fat faggot finds celestron telescope on cl
>Fat faggot sees no specs - looks like one from Walmart
>Fat faggot thinks buying used is profitable.

Kill yourself, peon.

Gimme your sisters number so I can call her to meet up see if she will let me cum inside her for $300

This is bait .
When you know how to Google and you research prices no need to have information about the pictures are good enough.

grow the fuck up OP, you sound like a spoiled 12 year old brat

Cut him some slack user.
OP's got no neck.

Fuck you nigger explains why your a poorfag I'll never pitty any of you fags again on here not my fault you dunno how to make money by flipping stuff you buy cheap and sell it for more that's a fast $300

>U dunno how to make money lol fags
>makes thread how hes angry that he isnt gonna get the deal
dumbass. It's perfectly normal to put stuff on hold for people, I don't get why you're so angry, you seem like a bitter person.

/thread

op is poorfag can't get cl deals, can't afford a shirt. can't afford gym membership, can't find a real job.