Let's have a "Anons post pics, Sup Forumstards say what they'd do to them" thread. Extra brutal edition. V2

Let's have a "Anons post pics, Sup Forumstards say what they'd do to them" thread. Extra brutal edition. V2.

Reply to other people, participate.

Fucked in the ass while being held underwater.

What would you do to the good girl?

She's very naughty do what you will

She's actually a willing fucktoy for everybody who dares to ask her

Do anything to her

ressurect her

would happily wipe that smile off her face by putting her face down in that water whilst tearing that bikini off her and exposing her holes to everyone around!

after a good snuff response if anyone has the time?

flip her over and fuck her tight pussy until i bust all over her face and leave her there for others to have their way
gf on left, do your worst

>supposed to be a girl you actually know
kek

I'd beat her user.
Not with my hands, with a police nightstick. She needs to feel pain, I'd be careful and take my time. I want to hear her cry; I want to hear her scream. Her face would be last, I wounder how hard you must hit to break teeth? I'd rape her once I was done with my fun, it will not be over quickly.
The nightstick in her pussy, as far and as hard as her body will allow, then, deeper. I'd fuck her ass using blood as lube, long hard pumps, I would pace myself so I can savor the moment; seconds would pass like hours. Once she gave into shock, and there was only silent, I would hurt her again; I would twist and prod her, pinch and prick, bite and hit. I want to hear a whore scream. I would then slide the night stick out of her, slowly, flip her onto her back and fuck her pussy. I want her to see my eyes, I want her to remember me. Every line, scar and eyelash, I'd cum into her then.
That's when I would leave her.
I'd have a drink, scotch, then I would tell my friends of Sup Forums about my nigh.

What would Sup Forums do to my girl here?

i have more pics for snuff response of course request if you like

rough her up

Seek help.

bump

Why?
Do you think they can help me?

make the one on the left ride my cock with her hands tied behind her back while the blonde licked my balls from underneath and jilled herself off. cum deep in brunette and let it drip down onto blondie. I'd record the whole thing and then send it to everyone on their contacts lists.

tie her to this wall, tie her legs up her legs, lift her skirt, pull her panties down and fuck her raw, cumming in her and left her here to be a fuck toy.

>"Extra brutal edition"

oops forgot to attach a pic of my own.

be brutal!

rape her in the ass cum on her face

I would snip her fucking anus off... Right. The Fuck. Off.

I'd give her a pastry, then send her on her way...

I'd overpower her and choke her to dead, it would take awhile for her to die if I let let get a breath. I really need that rush. She looks too nice to assault sexually. I'd take her purse and leave, it might give the family closer to see she was robbed.

Oh man she looks perfect for a drunken bareback knee trembler against that wall

This one would get a helpful headbutt right in the tit... for the main course I would cover her in lemonade then throw her to a crowd of thirsty spastics. Then, when she was at her weakest... I'd do a barrel roll.

Please be really rough. She's super Christian too.

Dude are you wanking while you're writing? Because your sentence structure is fucking apalling.
'Choke her to dead?' Are you a slav?

I want to throat fuck her perfect innocent face so deep that u cum directly into her stomach.

What you guys do to her? (Middle)

Is this thread full of fucking morons? You want to fuck her throat so deep that I come in her stomach? How? How would that happen?

which one is the middle the one in stockings?

What would you do to them?

anyone at all please?

Facefuck her till she pukes
than make her eat all of that while I destroy her ass

Ah, ol' roundeen as I like to call her. Well, first I'd strap her to a gurney, totally nude, then parade her through the streets honking an air horn and yelling 'I am ahab, and I have slain the beast!' then I'd wheel her up to the top of the nearest hill, attach a bunch of bread slices with strings to the back of the gurney, wait until the seagulls or pigeons gathered, then let her go and watch the chase!

I'd fuck her from behind at a house party, pulling those little shorts down and holding a hand over her mouth while she moaned and bit down, bucking back against me. She'd beg me to make her come and her eyes would roll back while she panted and moaned. I'd nut inside her, getting her pregnant, ruining her tight little body.

here's another of: do your worst.

From Ukraine.

Correct, now do your worst

As her uncle I'd have to corner her alone at the family pool party. I'd get my bags all over her making sure she knows to be quiet so her folks aren't upset by her making a scene. I'd then fuck her face down on her own bed before blowing a load inside her and quietly leaving

i'd make her give me a dirty footjob then I'd eat her ass and finger it

Righty ho! First I would sneak up behind her and pinch her on the bottom. As she turned in shock, perhaps raising her hand to slap me, with all my might I would poke her right in the fucking eyes. As she yelps and stumbles around disorientated I would dance around her, mocking her fashion sense and liberal sensibilities, and the poor choices that have lead her to her current predicament. Although her eyesight may return, she would weaken and eventually crumble under the weight of my brutal critique. Then it would be time for a nice hot cleaveland steamer followed by a shower and bed.

rip that shirt off of her and fuck her throat while others begin to double penetrate her ass and pussy. well take turns pounding all her holes while she moans in pleasure and cant get a single word out with a cock constantly down her throat. then take turns cumming all over her slutty face
more of

Ah, sorry Ivan. I'm guessing this is less of a fantasy thread for you and more just a general chat up line thread?

Nobody?

Fine... I'd give each a urethral sounding with a hair pin, then force feed the middle one toads while riding the other two around, one foot on the small of each of their backs. Like human rollerskates. Rollercrawls, or some shit.

please?

anybody? I'm waiting for my brutality

I'd help righty to the nightclub toilets as she's had too much to drink. While she's bent over puking it take the chance to get her dress up, panties down and rape her from behind. I'd cum inside her hard and leave her there in a puddle of her own puke and my cum

>Alyssa Underwear
Yeah, I can see that in the patterns of her bra

She is so cute, those eyes, that corn-silk hair; Just looking at her sets my teeth on edge, I couldn't contain myself. When she is walking alone that is when I would overpower her. Punching her in the back or head would keep her silent, a gag as well. While she was dazed I'd work her jeans off to take what is mine. She would feel the cold pavement under her soft belly as I ram her hard, fast, and evenly from behind. I want her to feel me inside her, I want her body to give in to the awful things I'm doing to her. I want to feel her pussy around me as it betrays her mind and begins to convulse. If she began to scream, cry or talk I would punch the back of her head. I'd pull myself from her and go right into her ass, she would be in shock by now, just laying there. I would finish up, cumming onto her back and leave her there.

I'd pull her pants down to her ankles and push her head into that wall as i fuck her tight ass as she screams for me to stop, then i would force her to the ground and choke her with my cock until im about to cum, then id smash her head into the wall and fuck her unconscious pussy until cumming inside.

break in in the middle of the night and overpower her while she is asleep. proceed to tie her up and cover her mouth while i shove my cock up her ass from behind and then blow my load all over her face, leaving her still tied up for her boyfriend to find later on

I won't lie, I have done some bad things. People are poor, whores are plenty and the cops do not care.

I'd pour honey down her asscrack then let a beaver knaw on her stink hole while I cum on the back of her head.

lol how would you catch a beaver

does she deserve to be punished?

Beavers eat honey. That's what the honey in the asscrack is for

My Sup Forumsro!

He'd have better luck catching a beaver than catching this girl.

holy shit that was hot. want more of her? keep going!

Creamy pastry?

murder

No she's probably pretty cool.

This chick looks like she deserves a broken jaw for all the stupid shit that comes out of he mouth on a daily basis. So i'd do that. Break her fucking jaw then make her apologize to a fucking tree.

She already looks broken, where would the fun be in that? I have a soft in my heart for broken things.

Get her drunk at a party. Bring her to a room to fuck. Half way through she changes her mind and wants to stop. I'd bash her head against the headboard and while she's groggy finizh fucking her with a pillow held over her face

I'd strap her into ridiculous high heels with metal bases. A rope is attached to her arm with a 10 lb weight at the end. If the rope sinks too low or is raised too high, she gets 1000 volts straight to her pussy. Leave her for an hour and come back to a crying wreck

Would sneak up from behind and chloroform before gagging and cuffing. I'd use a ring gag, so I could make out her now-useless pleas to stop and so I could watch her drool all over herself like a good little slut. Then I'd take her to my basement, tie her up, and have her be my ass slave. Nothing would be too much as long as I liked it - I'd plug it, stuff softballs inside, spank and whip it for hours on end, and of course fuck it. When I feel that the slut has been broken enough, that's when training would begin. I'd force her to only address me as "sir" or "master", and if she doesn't she'll be whipped. She would do anything I say no questions asked, and ask before she does anything I don't ask to do. I'd make her drink way more water than anyone should so she can piss plenty - then after she pisses herself, she can drink the piss. If she's well behaved, I'll reward her with pleasure. Eventually, her will would be completely broken and her entire life would revolve around being a good girl for me.

More? She's pretty hot imo.

Strap them mouth to pussy and inform them that whoever cums first gets whipped. They frantically eat each other out. Righty loses so I strap her to a cross and whip her raw. Then force lefty to strapping rape her to completion. Repeat the next day

Thank you user, you are too kind. She has a beautiful face, soft skin, stunning eyes. It is never good to go after the same girl two times, for her I may make an exception. You know, I'm sure she would not fight as hard the second time.

She needs a hug.

Go on

how would it go down the second time?

What would you guys do?

Shove a lightbulb up her ass then beat her stomach with a bat so it shatters and the shards dig into her rectum. Strap her face to the floor and machine fuck her pussy for two days without water. Come back and tell her I'll give her water if she sucks my dick. Keep depriving her of water when she disobeys and beat the shit out of those tits

I would wank my dick then quickly insert it into her ass just to cum

I'd push her against that mirror and rip her jeans off, fuck her raw from behind while pulling up that shirt and wrapping it around my hand and pulling back. She'd be hardly able to breathe as I nutted deep inside her, breaking the mirror with her face.

more of

Probably a nice Sunday brunch. We might get mimosas if we're both feeling a little naughty.

Inb4 stupid fucking snapchat filter

Make them suffer