Should I kill myself Sup Forums? I'll go with the majority, and keep in mind I don't care enough about myself...

Should I kill myself Sup Forums? I'll go with the majority, and keep in mind I don't care enough about myself, to the extent where I'm asking a bunch of neckbeards and summerfags.

Albert Camus said, "Should I have a cup of coffee, or kill myself?"

As long as there's coffee you should keep on truckin'.

Well I was hoping you survive your hell but since you wanted to insult us, go fuck yourself and hang.

Go ahead, we have plenty of people already.

what he said^

This, could not have said it better.

What am I, your mother?
Talk to some else about your stupid attempt at attention you faggot

I don't like coffee and I don't know what metaphors are. Really though, I have no metaphors for coffee to live for.

Kek.

If I were seeking attention, I would've posted my whole sob life story. Funny meme, man.

Is there something you want to live for, even the slightness, deep down?

Well, friends. That's the main reason I'm even asking in the first place. I see them like every weekend, but in between is so sucky. That's about it, they're basically like family.

Also, life goals, but whatever.

Most of the neckbeards here have non of that.

But most of the neckbeards here have family and money as well.

dont do it!

you wont be able to hear the gorillaz new album!

/thread

Oh fuck, that's actually one of the first valid points in this thread.

AND don't do that to your friends, you want them to think every day that if they could have done something different. (ps not a English native speaker)

made a thread like this earlier when i had an urge, instead was a faggot and laid facedown on the floor until i fell asleep. maybe try that

Where are you from m8,im a non English native speaker too

Norway.

illuminati

Just get high and enjoy the ride when you can

Lets wait for the new Gorillaz album this year atleast

No

no.
i'm sure you will get through everything that's happening to you, and i'm sure shit will get better.
you can do it bro
best of luck

Norge!

HeiHei.

Die already