American cars > German cars desu

American cars > German cars desu

maybe in 50s

FWD pigfat

>how to avoid getting your car robbed in the USA

Looks like a blocky Jaguar.

I thought more Euro's would drive Auto compared to Yanks since manuals are mainly used in rural areas while Autos are more for the city.

They think it's more sophisticated

more useful, not sophisticated.

What the fuck is the point of having to manually shift whenever you're in the city? Automatic is just so much simpler familia

>le retarded grill meme

most people around the world are capable of moving their feet and arms at the same time, so driving manual is not such a big deal

manual is for poor people and race car drivers
which one are you

I'm a regular person. Are you crippled? Do you have no left foot? Because the only people that use autos here are old people, handicapped people and a few old ladies.
which one are you

i drive a chevy impala

also, nowadays automatic > manual

Yeah but Argentina is a poor country with a limited auto market

so poor then

Tesla yes. Others? Eh...... I believe that America will make number 1 car as German car companies arent doing that good in auto driving and electric car tho.

Of course someone that uses exclusively an auto would give no meaningful insight on it. I drove an auto for like a year. Had some usefulness on congested places, but this is a non issue for anyone with a few months of experience driving manual. Boiling down auto v. manual to a single variable is retarded

go shine shoes lmao

Germans are falling behind in electrics. They love Diesel for some reason and aren't putting too much into electric

I would really hate driving manual in a city like san francisco. All those hills and shit.

>tfw driving manual
>tfw you come to a stop halfway up the hill and the car behind is really close to you

my W124 diesel merc has 750k km on the odometer.

don't type too fast, remember you need to keep your arms rested to be able to go drive to work, we don't want your last healthy arm to get tired shitposting on a cambodian glass blowing forum

>>tfw you come to a stop halfway up the hill and the car behind is really close to you

Parking break. Engage clutch. Rev up a couple grand. Release parking break and disengage clutch.

>remember you need to keep your arms rested
t. shoe shiner

If you can't get the clutch working on the hill, you are not worth owning a driver license.

hold on there, you might scare the crippled aussie here with your spaceship jargon I can hear him hiperventilating already

It is funny how Germans, Japanese, and Koreans (big players in auto industry) aren't figuring out what to do in this age of auto driving and electric cars even after it's been years since Tesla appeared. It looks like America car will regain its status as the best car like in 50's

good post cunt :^)
manuals have no future though
t. /o/

>t. /o/

Literally hundreds of automotive forums which have been around since the dawn of the internet (www) and you choose to post on the one where most users do not even have a drivers license...

Hope so desu

>he said as he continued arguing about cars on Sup Forums

Actually I posted once on here, and it was about clutches, something a 16 year old should know.

Not exactly dealing with the top brass now am I?...

>browses the most autistic congregation of car fans on the internet
>is a crippled that can't drive manual even if he wanted

Sad!

>he thinks i actually go on /o/ just because i said i do
do you think i would be the pope too if i said i was
haha HOLY FUCKING SHIT RETARDS BTFO

Only tesla. Others are just pure shit.

American education

I thought aussies were supposed to be good at banter, but these are some 16 year old tier comebacks
don't you have to go pay reparations to the emus or something like that?

im actually canadian, thanks

I knew the leafs would be behind this
the day of the rake can't come fast enough

im not actually a leaf
you have FALLEN right into the trap of an intellectually superior human being

You got played like a fiddle my friend.

Making the same joke two times in a row is just bad craftmanship. I thought you were just trying to vent off tension, and lead it to another joke, but I guess the poliomyelitis made it to your brain already

Can do =/= want to do

oi do you live in like one of those gated communities away from the niggers or what

Nah, actually the most middle class neighborhood on the city. Unlike Australia we don't need to be the top 1% to get access to a decent internet connection

nobody in this country has access to a decent internet connection you mong LMAO

Do you live in BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL Buenos Aires??

Yeh. Mind you that the middle and working class residential neighborhoods don't look like that centric and old side of the city, sadly.
If anything, early 20th century houses for the middle class like pic related are being bulldozed to buy cheap, blocky, ""functional"" wearhouses and sweatshops for bolivians to be enslaved on.

>driving a lincoln

I LOVE Argentina! I wanna visit very badly. I love you.

Have you ever come? Because Buenos Aires is just a city. As in sure, you might have a few nice places out of those thousands of square meters, but you also get ghettoes and filth. Make sure you're not romanticizing it or reality will kick you like a mule

>not such a big deal
you said it.

argentina is the last bastion for the white face

Starting a manual on a steep incline between two parked cars is a pain in the ass. Hit the gas too hard when going into first and you hit the car in front of you. Don't give it enough gas and you stall while losing power brakes and slide backwards into the car behind you. Kind of glad I never needed to do that when I had my 88 manual Honda Civic

>Have you ever come?
Sadly no.
>Because Buenos Aires is just a city.
Its not just a city. Its Europe located in the Americas. I know there are shitty areas with Bolivians and shit but most of the city is very beautiful. Could I as a gringo and college graduate get a decent job there?

out of curiosity, are there more than one argie posting in this thread?

>wanting third world wages
Dude... no.
It actually depends on your degree. STEMs, especially Engineering are in high demand atm, while stuff like humanities are doing terrible. I'll give you the same advice I give most first worlders that insist on coming here: Work the next few years on your own country, make as much money as you can, get a load of savings, and then you can come here and live a cozy neet life exploring the region, for say three months for evey worked year.
Our devalued currency means that a dollar will get you a lot of the basic stuff, while foreign made "luxury" products (see smartphones, PCs, consoles, etc.) are expensive. Especially with our taxes and roller coaster of an economy.
Then when your money runs out, you go back to your first world wage.
Just compare the average argie wage with the American one and have a laugh

nah, I think it's just me.
that aussie kept giving me (you)s, what was I supposed to do?

no, i don't mean to say you post too much or anything, you are good, i was just wondering.
i am curious about argentina too but in the argentina threads they just meme you and you seem to be explaining things without memeing which is appreciated.

>Work the next few years on your own country, make as much money as you can, get a load of savings
kek, i wish i could do that but trust me, it is unrealistic for most people.

Yeah. You know how sometimes when arguments get too serious to the point they turn meaningless and reddit tier? /lat/ makes an effort to do the exact opposite. Proper grammar, serious discussions, prolongued back and forth response chains, attempts at social interaction get shut down and bullied, just because. At the end the only people that keep on posting have this permanent non-serious, joking way to be. I non ironically enjoy it tbqh.
You could probably browse some couch surfing website, or Buenos Aires' craigslist and come work for a week in exchange of food and a place to sleep, just to see how the city truly is without making any kind of commitment.
And I also have to wake up in 6.30 hours, so this will be it.

Pls give me a Tesla I will never look back again

ok m8, thanks, have a good night

>american anything
Fucking disgusting, why choose a piece of shit made by some inbred redneck in his shed in kentucky when you can buy a beautiful german product designed by a group of talented engineers and designers?

Just look at this ugly piece of shit

>Kentucky

It's built in Michigan

Also you gotta go back