Hey Sup Forums, in need of advice. I'm a fat guy. Not like morbidly obese but fat...

Hey Sup Forums, in need of advice. I'm a fat guy. Not like morbidly obese but fat. Pretty much like Seth Rogen but like 40% fatter. I also have a real motivation problem when it comes to excercise. What's an easy and/or fun way to lose weight quickly? While it probably won't happen anytime soon, the goal is to at least have some visible ab muscles. Thank for any help you can provide

Other urls found in this thread:

vinnietortorich.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping this post, also the same.

Cut your head off, like 20lbs right off your body

start small - go for a 1 hr walk at the end of each day.

> 40% fatter than seth rogan
> not morbidly obese
the first step is acceptance fella

Just eat less and/or better. It's not hard. Don't belive you have to strugle to loose fat like the media and TV would have you belive. The biggest looser is bullshit. You don't have to strain yourself that hard.

You're perfect just the way you are you fat fuck

Weight loss is SLOW. Don't expect it to happen after one gym visit. Get a gym membership. Go run or some shit. Just be healthy.

You know what else isn't hard? Learning the difference between lose and loose.

>not morbidly obese

so you're "JUST" obese, got it.

Starve yourself. No joke.

Lift weights

develop a cocaine or ketamine habit.

go on fit read the sticky

walking is fun and whatnot, but it's not the cure for obesity. an hour walk burns like 100 calories. There are 250 calories in a Snickers bar.

I played DDR for 5 hours a day when I was pretty fat and lost a shit load of weight once I got to the harder songs. The game part kept me playing and losing weight.

Weight lose isnt EZ. Once u get past that youll lose weight.

Anything obtained ez isnt worth having

Easy: Liposuction
Fun: Soccer/Football
Effective: Diet and Exercise.

If you're looking for motivation, either some pre workout or cocaine should do the trick. Or just look in the mirror and tell yourself how much you hate your fat disgusting body, then write down a workout plan that will help you achieve those goals.

when an amateur lifts weights, it is possible to lose fat and gain muscle. This wont last long, but it will provide real results that you can build off of. Also, people with poor metabolisms can't always be skinny, but they can decide how they gain weight. They can either let it turn into fat or work and turn it into muscle. Start watching Bradley Martyn or Matt Ogus if you want to motivate yourself

Honestly, exercise isn't a necessary part of weight lose. The benefit of exercise, healthy benefits aside, is that you can consume more calories and still lose weight and help stave off any metabolism effects suffered from a reduced caloric intake. Diet is the largest factor in losing weight. Best of luck, user.

Keep going OP I used to not able to see my dick, I'm going on 90 days working out and I've lost ridiculous weight, I still got a way to go, but I'm getting pussy again.. Yaaay

If you honostly want to loose weight start taking vyvanse shits legit. Will lose around 30-40 pounds the first month.

Fap to traps

Eat less. That simple. As far as exercise, I'd recommend learning a sport. Maybe a fighting sport. Muay Thai is an awesome option. Uses your whole body. So, you'll be learning great self defense, having fun, and getting toned. I did it for about 2 years. And who knows, Maybe you'll develop a passion for fighting and pursue that.

40 pushups
10 supermans (lie face down extend arms forward and feet backward and do a reverse sit up)
20 situps

30 pushups
20 supermans
20 situps
10 ab crunches

20 pushups
30 supermans
30 squats
20 situps

10 pushups
40 supermans
20 situps

stretch.

do this at least once a week. if it is too much cut the reps in half until you can do them all.

you will see a ton of progress.

also here's your diet.

i'd ask for a before and after but it works so just do it.

losing weight is 90% diet and 10% exercise.

you're totally sucking in your gut here.

not saying you didn't make progress, you probably have, but why suck it in?

MI
I'm not you faggot

Cut most carbs and sugar out of your diet, eat 70% healthy fats and lots of green vegetables. Get your body into a state of ketosis and get in the gym. You will have pounds falling off quickly.

He didn't ask for the gayest way to lose weight...

you look like will ferrell after six days of masturbation, binge drinking and mcdonalds

A good advice is what we ask for, when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't ;-)
Eat less and work out more. Calorie balance has to be negative.
A good mix of cardio and strenght training seems to be good. I would prefer bodyweight exercises like push-ups and free weights to "machines", because it uses more muscles for stabilisation.

If you don't want to diet (which is the fastest and healthiest way) then you have to turn to amphetamines or heroine which will fuck your body up if you do it wrong.

That's not OPs pic, that's Seth Rogan....

smoke weed it increase your metabolism and insulin production
also green tea
increasing your resting metabolic rate is the best way to loose wait

This, get an audio book or something and just go for walks.

touchy

is that in amsterdam? I think I've been there. It was awesome.

Meoow

Lies. Dirty lies. Exercise burns calories. More exercise means you can intake more calories. Do you think Olympic or pro athletes maintain a 2000 calorie a day diet? If you do, you are wrong. When I was playing sports for about 40 hours a week I ate roughly 8000 calories a day and did not gain weight. Now that I sit on my ass all day long I gain weight at 1800 calories a day.

OP, find activities that require you to move a lot that you enjoy. Try things out until you find something that you can really get into and do that. Exercise is the most important thing to losing weight.

Fuck coke and special k.

Do meth OP.

Do herbal life or advocare... It's a one month diet where you go hard as shit... If you can't diet for just one month, than you deserve to be fat... And once your done your diet you'll look so much better that you'll want to stick with it.

you will be losing a lot more than weight with that one

it's not gay if it works

1 hour of workout every day
Eat a good breakfast but skip the lunch
in 2 weeks you'll looking fucking good

>I also have a real motivation problem
Then what the fuck do you expect to get out of this thread? Until you can be fucked to get off your fat ass, nobody is gonna help.

Go for an hour walk and cut out 1 of the 7 snickers bars you inhale daily. That's an easy -350 calories. I used to be a fatty mcfatso and did shit like this. Now I'm 175lbs (6'0). It's really not that hard once you drop a couple pounds. You become more motivated and get on a roll.

lol'd

Find someone to go to the gym with. Makes it easier to get yourself to actually go I think.

This man is lying and he wants you to fail, it's much harder to lose that cupcake exercising than it is the just not eat it in the first place. Keeping a good diet is paramount to losing weight, exercise just helps you along.

100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and run 10 km.
Every single day.

On a serious note, try periodic fasting, just skip breakfast and survive until noon and eat lunch, after a while I stopped being hungry in the morning. Eat dinner no later than 8 so you get 16 hours of fasting a day. If you don't eat more than usual for lunch/dinner you will effectively cut down 1/3 of your calories. Don't eat too much snacks either (and if you do, only during the 8 hours you are allowed to eat)

This with a mix of depression. Guaranteed weight loss that the big wigs in corporate America don't want you to find out about.

Abdominal muscles form on top of belly fat. You can be a lardass with a six pack. Have you ever seen chuck liddell?

It's not easy or fun, just do crunches. Lots and lots of crunches.

Sucking cock might get the core going but it's still gay

Stop eating sugar. Stop eating grains.

vinnietortorich.com/

First you must accept you're fat as fuck,then.
Changes in your diet.
Junk food, soda, cut it.
Do little things that can help, take the stairs instead of the elevator or electric stairs, don't hire a taxi for short distances.

Diet. Eat only fruit. Or do a orange juice fast.

who cares what some faggot thinks?
Im in the best physical shape in my life and it started with this. Enjoy being a lonely and a cuck

life isnt fun, just stop eating like a retard and you will become a normal person.

Like this

Your shoulders seem to have a nice bit of definition coming through and I love those perky little A cup titties.

>sex
>in lieu of sex, extreme masturbation
>sports, like razor scooters, skateboarding, paintball, football, parkour whatever you actually find fun
>Find some pain you enjoy.
Drink lots of water, read harsh's worksheet on the /fit/ sticky and climb trees. Where do you live, user?

Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym.
Download a calorie counting app and just track everything you eat.
Start small, set a 500 daily deficit for yourself and you'll slowly start losing weight.
Once you actually shed some pounds, it is likely that you'll find motivation to go further.
This is the easiest way of losing weight, it legitimately requires you to do less than what you're doing now.
You'll quickly realize that things like soda and fast food are horribly calorie efficient and cut it out of your life.

If your only goal is to lose weight then skip meals, it's not healthy and you'll lose muscle too but you will slim down faster than the cast of survivor

Then don't eat the snickers you fuck head.

I was also more or less the same body as Seth. I don't eat much but am an alcohol.

Anyway I started biking to work. 15 km each way. So 30 km round trip and I work construction so physical job. The other day I was looking at pics of me from a year ago and i can't believe how thin I am now in comparison.

you should defintely trap with those titties.

You want to make your stomach smaller basically - and keep it small. Thats the easiest longterm fix and you can do this the hard way with just eating less (which sucks but hey it works) and then the easy way which is amphetamine which makes you just dont want to eat anything (something that isnt good for you but hey, it works)

OP wants to lose weight not become a faggot.

Faaack you they must goooo

Pretty much this, your diet is way more important than exercise as far as fat loss is concerned. Don't fall for "special diets" or anything like that... you're too fat (no offence) to even worry about macros, all you have to do is eat less.

Yeah I got strength, just still need to lose fat

>lose weight quickly
Get rid of the "quickly" and you'll have something approaching a realistic expectation.

LCHF = low carb high fat diet. This is not "a diet" that you can be on for a while. This is the rest of your life. Key words: Tim Noakes. Gary Taubes. Banting.

Learn the glory of the chocolate fat shake for appetite suppression.

Just get going, first three months are the worst then you will like to push you body to the outmost, maybe it's endorphins or something i don't know but get past the 3 month mark and you will be ok.

-Lift HEAVY-3 times a week

-Track your calories (low carb/fat, high protein)

-Do mainly compound movements (Squats, Deadlifts etc.)

=> search for the Stronglifts 5x5 app

=> Thank me later...

You have more boobs than my ex gf

abs are made in the kitchen

Recently I have started using weight loss shakes with about 150 cals in them. I have 2 shakes, a regular healthyish meal and a few healthy snacks. Drink lots of water. I've done hardly any exercise and have lost 15 kilos in 2 months

Cut out breads, sodas/juice and junk food for a while.

If you're lazy like me you won't want to jog/walk so I'd say ride a bike. It's like exercise while sitting.

Good luck...

lose weight: free weights. go to fit and do any of their recommended cycles. If you lift 4days a week for nine months you will see drastic changes no matter what else you do.

Now the bad news, if you want to show abs there is only one thing to do, watch your diet. It won't be a big deal after you have been working out for nine months though, so don't try to start both diet and exercise at the same time.

I'm probably late to this, and haven't read the thread so i'm sure someone will have better advice. I'm not perfect but i can share my experiences with you, op:
I was at 410, now down to 250. 6'1" and always been really biggish, former football, etc.
Now I'm built and feel great, working on losing another 25 pounds or so. TONS of loose skin so that sucks, but whatever.
The way I did it was:
>keto - you can look this up. it's very easy but requires strict macros to get it right. I know you fags hate reddit but they have a good keto page.
>heavy lifting three times a week - looked a lot of shit up, doing it correctly is WAY more important than how much you lift and strength comes naturally as you go
>cardio every day - to be honest i get more out of the lifting and diet as far as actual weight loss, but cardio helps me feel good and it's a habit at this point so i worry about fucking shit up

Cardio is by far the least cool part, the rest is fairly easy (diet is easy once you get it down, lifting makes you feel great). A dorky thing I do is to watch A-Team or Magnum PI on my phone while i do it. I try to do it first thing, before work (luckily i work from home but same principle) so i get it the fuck out of the way.

As far as motivation, that's all something you have to figure out for yourself. For me, even tho I hate myself and dislike basically everything about me, people around me would be crushed if I died from being a fatass so i needed to stop being such a fat faggot.

Cause your ex has a dick faggot

getting abs isnt easy, especially when you're a little overweight
i workout nearly daily and the mid section is the hardest area to lose weight
protips:
youll have to run your arse off. short 30 seconds sprints for half an hour or go at speed that is challenging and causes you to sweat or tire out.

do weights. start off with a weight you can handle, and as you get stronger increase the load. its better to do lighter weights but do more reps than heavy weights and do less weights. you want to feel your muscles burn when you're lifting, but don't overdo it that you fuck your muscles. rest every 2 days or at least twice a week.

swimming is a good way to lose weight and tone up. hit the local pool if you have one.

skip rope. another awesome way to tone the legs and lose fat. and you dont need much room to do it.

do proper situps. learn the correct way and try a variety of situps that wont stuff your neck.

cut back on salt, sugar, carbs like bread and pasta, rice etc

drink plenty of fluid instead of snacking, and if you snack eat nuts or something healthy

move everyday, even if its in your moms basement. sitting is bad for you so the key think is to do exercise daily, make it a habit, and stick to it. it all comes down to motivation and self discipline. the abs, and the rest, will come

> OP is obese
> go skateboard or do parkour

do you want him to die?

>lose weight quickly
>clean your house spotless
>party like a mother fucker
>do shit and also efficiently

You can do crystal without being a dumbass loser. Not easy, but completely possible.

cardio may be fucking with the rest of your awesome diet and exercise routine. Amazing that you still lose weight in spite of it.

Read the 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss. Follow it religiously.

Slow carb diet (no bread no rice no potatoes)
Vegetables
Vitamins
Shit ton of water
Take shit ton of walk breaks during work/at night
Gradually move to jogging or longer durations

Profit.

It won't happen soon and that's a good thing. People who take weight loss supplements and starve themselves gain the weight right back because it all comes down to habit.

Rule of thumb is the brain takes 21 days to get accustomed to a new habit.

To start Day 1: Eat less. Don't starve, order you usual meal with a water. If you are eating fast food, skip the fries. When going out for a drink diet soda and vodka. Going for a snack, fruits are fucking delicious and are not high calorie.

Day 21: Start a new routine, exercise a little, get that greasy heart pumping. Go for a brisk walk, a bike ride, paved hike. Park a little far away to get those legs moving. At work, during your break go for a walk; the sun will do you some good.

Day 42: Start being more conscious about what you're eating and doing. Prepare a meal the night before, some veggies, some fruits, lean meats you name. Seasoning is your friend. Instead of walking go for a jog, play ball with your friends, start looking into lifting weights.

Day 63: By now you should be feeling better and your belt should be loosening. Learn how to cook, YouTube is your friend. You can make something delicious, cheap and nutritious in no time. Wake up early for breakfast, some eggs and ham with oatmeal and you're set.

Day 84: By now you should see some good results and start gaining confidence. Start lifting weights and jogging more seriously. Starting Strength and join some forums on running. By now you should feel more hungry with the upping of physical activity. Eat more but stay clean.

Year 1. Report back. Take progress pics. You won't regret it.

Trust me, random user, on this bro
Cut out sugar big time, to like 5g per day. Took me 8 months-ish to lose enough to be "not fat" and you'll learn how addicted we all are to that shit.

>You can do crystal without being a dumbass loser.
dont listen to this faggot. stay away from drugs. only total fucking dropkicks do them

Saying meth makes you a loser is the same as saying guns kill and spoons will make you fat.
Quit looking for fucking excuses you faggot.

How did you become an alcohol?

>no potatoes

Fuck that. Love me some lefsa

Dont punish yourself everyday like all the diet media wants you to. Take effort in making your meals, plan them. Count Portions or things you take to eat and reconsider.
Hear only music, no tv or such thing while workout, start with 2 or 5 mins. Dont self pitty if you skip a workout, just do it next time and startr over. think of things you do AFTEr that and get it over with.

Also, sex is exercise, get a GF, pound her

Sugar is a fucking beast when it comes to getting fat. I tell most people to cut out soda and they start dropping weight... Fucking magic.

this is really good advice

God damn it this sounds like a good plan. I'm not OP, but I feel the same way. Right now I'm in the worst physical shape of my life, I've got a slim face, shoulders and jaw, but all my weight collects on my ass and around my stomach.

I'm 6'0 and 230lbs, I was strongfat before but now I'm fatstrong, I guess. Reading something like this that sounds practical and realistic gives me some hope. If I can motivate my depressed stupid sedentary ass to take care of myself maybe I won't be so depressed.

Thanks for the good shit. I'm gonna do this, I'm tired of being a fucking lard ass.

easy/fun - surgery
easy/not fun - stop eating/diet
not easy/fun - exercise