What the fuck was the point in having her in the film?

What the fuck was the point in having her in the film?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/bhp/black-widow-costume
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Teenage erections.

To show that she can be blown the fuck out by literally every character that fights her

tits in pvc obviously
are you 12?

Scarlet witch and Aunt may do a better job at that tho

I had a chuckle when I realized during the airport fight her and Hawkeye started fighting, and it was like
>we can't do shit to the actual superheros, let's make each other relevant

Cosplay at every convention is 10x better because of her.
ebay.com/bhp/black-widow-costume

WHAT IS HER SUPERPOWER?

Shes Cap's sidekick.

Mediator between both sides. Her views align more with Tony, but she knows that Cap has a point.

Honestly if they created her just for cosplay reasons, I would be OKAY with that.

She is a super spy

You cant just blast everything with magic beams fämälämäarcreactor

SLUT

What was the point of her hawkeye vision black panther flacon war machine or spiderman even being there?

>Ironman:SPIDERMAN I NEED YOU TO BRING IN

girls want to be her, guy wants to be in her

Ass

Be useless. And they want a standalone of her

Nigga she doesn't even show tits. Scarlett Witch shows off more

Cap needed a team to take on super assassins, and Iron Man needed a team to control Cap and his crew.

That is Bucky, and Falcon.

I was actually kind of upset they were fighting/on opposite sides when you consider their history and friendship. Kind of the same way I felt about her and Cap.

She is useless now.
She gets her shit kicked in
She annoys cap and tony
Her motives flip flop

SOMEONE POST NUDES FFS

That dress is fucking deceitful. It's outright cruel.

Due to her uselessness, I think she will die in the future movies. She has no superpowers.

nice

>Black Widow
>not Dottie Underwood
pass

What do you mean? Hawkeye kept vision at BAY AND BLACK CAT!

Iron man alone with prep time should have been able to bring in cap's team alone.

I like how she doesn't even get a good hit in on Bucky in this, he just completely wrecks her.

Everyone rekts her. I love it

The real omission here is Pepper Potts, fucking dropped the ball not having her save Tony's ass. But Scar-Jo is an established character that can shoot guns and manipulate people with spy magic.

But she doesn't even do that well.

>Crossbones shit on her too
>Hawkeye fairs well against her
>Scarlet Witch wrecks her
>Antman fucks her up

Did I cover everyone? It's funny because the hand to hand battles is generally where she excels but they just had her get shit on this time around.

Why is she getting beat up :(

You can't just kill Wonder Woman! It don't work like that!

Winter Solider fucked her up

Dottie has a rough time, fämälämäbridgetposter
But she still came out on top in the end

>implying that anyone actually finds her hot
I doubt it

A super spy who's publicly part of the most famous fighting team in the world, appears with them at the UN, and everyone knows she goes by black widow
>oh and she looks like Scarlett Johansson
I'm sure shes very subtle. Top spy

So? She's a female brainwashed Russian spy...nothing more. It makes more sense to keep her in the movie because of how irrelevant she is in the grand scheme of things. She's an infiltrator, and in an movie about all-out war she wouldn't have much to contribute but you keep her in because she's passionate and wants to fight for what she thinks is right.

I swear to god I can't deal with you idiots for much longer.