From a purely aesthetic perspective, which is the better flag?

From a purely aesthetic perspective, which is the better flag?

Both look terrible

However, the top one is less shitty

Jap one but only because the blue outline and swastika are a bit too big

The nazi-American one is both esthetic and politically accurate.

Both are ugly. Top is less ugly.
I would want to go with pic related

Is this from that shitty alternate history show where Hitler wins?

Does anyone have that really ugly USA, Canada, Mexico flag? The one where there are leafs on every stripe or something like that?

There should be a leaf on every flag t b h.

I like the bottom one with the Swastica. Looks more menacing.

The US one is cut off at the bottom, or if it's not, then it's got too few stripes. Also, the swastika is a bit big, I've seen versions with 50 smaller swastikas, but I guess that from a distance it would maybe look the same as the current flag.

Yes, the man in the high castle. I forced myself to watch it because the premise seemed cool, but I stopped after abot the 7th or 8th episode because it was a real drag.

THIS

USA is about evoking pride and freedom. Not peed pants and fear

I like the trump flag on the bottom

Liked and shared. How come Trump voters don't realise this? They're so dumb haha.

That's a prime meme

Obergruppenführer Smith did nothing wrong

n-no it's not

The top one definitely. It flows together, the colors and designs complement each other, it's logical and orderly yet dynamic.

>The US one is cut off at the bottom, or if it's not, then it's got too few stripes.

Remember that not all the states in the show are under Nazi dominion.

I too thought nazis were cool when i was 12

idk, top one looks more quality but reminds me of circus for some reason (looks like clown's nose xD)

They were objectively cool. Just evil.

Yeah, but the 13 stripes on the US flag represent the original 13 colonies. And I just noticed that it's just that the blue area in the top left is too large?

But I know that in the show, the current US is split between the Japanese and the Nazis, with a neutral zone between.

Yeah, alot of edgy kids here in Croatia think that aswell, but some people mentally stay children and still think that Nazis are cool, while they're adults

>edgy

Grow up

>blue/white/red
>same colour like most clown costumes
>aestethic

I'm in college and am still young, so I haven't yet.

Also I post on a internet anime image board, but so do you

PETA

WE

And I'm just telling you using "edgy" for anything dark or provocative is reddit-tier lingo for people less mature than the people they criticize.

>And I just noticed that it's just that the blue area in the top left is too large?
Yes. It's irritating me.

You mean like "shill" and "cuck"?

That flag is shit to. But i guess you guys are fucked when it comes to flags anyway.

this one is fine

Pfft. Proper W E material

blended shit < clown costume

The Nazi American.

bottom one is slightly better

United States of Japenisu

New Polish flag

The show sucks
Couldn't get through the first episode because the characters are bullshit. I have been spoiled by too many shows on HBO to put up with half-assed writing so I'm probably being a TV snob though

Thoughts?

Why the heck is that swastika so big, boi just make the field of blue the same size as the current one

Could use a couple more desu