European Team vs South American Team

Who would win? Personally I think the European team would edge it, the South Americans have an amazing attack but their midfield and defence aren't as good as the European one and as we've seen recently those are the two areas in which matches are won

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrOLGifnMJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a gr8 b8 thr8

>all these English players
lmao

Also, the SA defense looks better, even without based Godín. Bravo should be >our goalkeeper

kek, this is bait isnt it?

>all these English players

?

We didn't have a good euros, sure, but that doesn't mean that they're not quality players. Roy really fucked the team and couldn't instill a winning mentality, if we had someone like Bielsa who would make the team into an actual team then we could do so well every tournament, the talent is there

Probably a Scottish or Welsh shitposter trying to make us look even more deluded, no one in their right mind thinks Kane, Sterling, and especially wheelchair would be anywhere near that squad

Kek is this supposed to be Europe's 11 best ? If yes, why the fuck are there english players in it ?

>Kane
>Sterling
>Wilshire
>Smalling

Shit, none of the england team would currently get on the bench let alone the 1st team.

>falling for it when it's this blatant

>Romero is the best goalkeeper from South America

Bravo is the only choice desu, and replace Pastore with Vidal.

Alright come on boys I know we didn't have a good Euros but the players I picked are there on merit

>Sterling
His play, although not quite on the same level yet, is like Neymar - he makes incredible runs and can leave a player for dead with his close control and dribbling. All he needs is to add finishing to his game and he could be a 20+ goal a season player, if you watch England and see the runs he makes he has the intelligence he just needs the finishing

>Kane
Top scorer in the premier league last season and had a great season the one before that, dismissed as a '1 season wonder' but clearly is just straight up a good striker. Had poor service during the Euros and so didn't shine very much, but you could put Lewandowski or whoever you want up front and they wouldn't have done much better the way Roy got us playing

>Wilshire
In that deep lying role he can do the Pirlo role of staying back and spraying accurate long passes but unlike Pirlo he has the pace and the dribbling to go on a 40 yard run to bring the team up the field as well, anyone questioning this out of all the players there just straight up hates England and/or Arsenal

>Smalling
Been a rock for the last 2 years, arguably the weakest English player in that lineup but that's no criticism of him because he does his job effectively and that's all you need out of a centreback

Like I said before, get us a good manager for a change and this team could do wonders

youre a fucking idiot

thats too much effort to put into trolling

>no Casemiro
>Mascherano midfielder in 2016

>Sterling is like Neymar
>Kane is like Lewandowski
>Wilshere is like Pirlo
>Smalling is average yet somehow warrants a place in European XI

Come on just fucking stop it, I'm starting to think you're braindead, clearly you don't understand or even watch football because Sterling is fucking useless, he can run fast but his dribbling and control is piss poor
Kane is a good striker I agree but there are plenty who are better in Europe, remember you're talking about the best in the continent
Wilshere is really not that good and he's constantly crippled, there is no way he's one of the best in fucking Europe this ones almost as bad a call as Sterling
And then are you seriously going to dismiss RM and Juventus' defence for Chris Smalling? That's just two examples as well, there are a stupid amount of European defenders who would walk into Smallings place at United
Come on, this is why we're looked at as shit delusional fans because of literal retards like you

>Shitling
Thanks but I'll take Penaldo, or Grezmann, or Reus, or Draxler or basically anyone except my dead aunt maybe.
> Kan't
I'll take Levy or Benzema, or Morata anyday
> Wilwho ?
Who the fuck is that ? Like seriously ?
>Smalling ?
Again, who the fuck is he ? Even Ramos is a joke compared to a Bonucci/Barzagli association.

You are the troll that Sup Forums deserves.

10/10 Bravo

>Wilwho ?
>Who the fuck is that ? Like seriously ?

Funny this comes from France when he's better than all your midfielders bar Pogba, who does a different role to him. The only player in his mould you have is Cabaye who isn't fit to lace Wilshire's boots

Ironic considering Wilshere is never fit enough to tie his own shoes

>Romero
>Otamendi
>Thiago Silva

I also have some doubts about Di María and Marcelo.

We don't need players in his mould, that's why Cabaye doesn't play.

>Sterling like Neymar
You mean they both are black and run fast.

>Kane
Poor service because he was taking the corners and FK and not in the box like a striker should be.

>Wilshire
He is a permacrock, breaks like glass.

>Smalling
Can't pass or defend.

>Carrasco instead of Hazard for Ronaldo's sub

>Kane
>Sterling
>Smalling
>de Gea

SA wins 9:0

>Ivanovic
>picking the worst part of the Italian BBC
>Matuidi
>Ozil in that role

>Vertonghen is better than Alderweireld
>Ivanovic

Fuck off.

Sorry, I ain't a big follower of Eurpean """"football""""

All the players on your South American team play in European leagues you dumb fuck

>south america team
>no chile players
>the state of that europe team
>kane
>>>/reddit/

it shows, stick to feeder leagues in the feeder continent

>choker thinks his opinion matters

Shoo! Shoo! la!

>Smalling, Ramos

LMAO

Boateng/Hummels, Pazdan/Glik, Bonucci/Barzagli : those are real CB's.

>Kane
>Sterling
>Wilshire

ok this is bait.

Meant to quote OP, sorry.

Mercado does not, you dumb fuck

A
FUCKING
DENTIST

>STERLING
>WILSHIRE

fucking gr8 b8 m8

here's your mail FROM : dumb nigger doesn't know who he's replying to.

I support WAYOLS, as shown from my image, la!!!!

>implying anyone outside of your shithole knows who Mercado is

>Mercado
same here who is this guy?

Fuck off you dumb nigger, no one wants your nigger advice. Go mourn for your country a 50th time, la.

So, you shitpost against Argentina but you haven't seen our NT play? He's our starter right fullback

why on earth should i wake up in the middle of the night to watch a nigger team like argentina playing vs chilean or peruvian farmers?

You said and pretend it wasn't you. There aren't many niggers who have stable internet or even an idea of what an internet connection is.

>simeone
>one striker

Nice ad hominems

You make it easy to spot when someone has ran out of arguments and is full of (self)hate

You may not defeat my arguments but you can always keep calling me poor and black!

>low effort post on European football teams
>complains that someone else did the same thing with Argentina's team
>has contradiction pointed out by based Welshman
>takes 180 seconds to come up with a reply
>ends up crying about being a nigger

WEW
E
W

>only 1 argie
>4 from 5 defensive players are Brazilian
7-1 material

Also, playing 3-5-2 against the MSN is suicide

>busquets

pleb detected

>''only 1 choker''
>''i don't like the fact that the defenders are mostly Brazilian, because I'm from Argentina''
>''I hate chokers, but I want more chokers''

>''I don't have much knowledge on formations''

Niggers need to learn to shut the fuck up.

>being this mad after 30 years

>Niggers
It would be nice seeing you saying that to me (or any other non-white person) face

>implying

see Stop embarrassing yourself, nigger.

Clockwork

>hazard

no wonder Sup Forums already had 7 full days of laughing at you.

see

>4 from 5 defensive players are Brazilian
Not my fault you cant produce good defenders

Wales are even worse than England at football, Englel at least managed to reach a final 50 years ago. What about Wales?

You niggas defeated Belgium (fucking Belgium) and you think you are hot shit? I can't wait to see Portugal raping you

sure.... i believe you.

Have you watched the last WC or the last 2 CAs? Argentina has the most solid defense in the world

People unironicaly here are still angry with England posters

>Casemiro
Nor can we for that matter ;___;

>in the world
lmao

>Argentina has the most solid defense in the world

>otamendi > godin

???

Nice

It's funny because both your NTs got rekt in the group stages while we reached the semis being the NT with the least goals conceded

>semis
finals*

Why are Argentinians so butthurt over the war?

We have been on the harsh of British brutality, but you are just fucking winging assholes

>2 years ago
>losing both games 1-0 is somehow getting rekt
I get it you didnt see tha lest Euros

Top jej! Any more bants, la?

And before anyone asks, I'm from Wayols not Englel ;)

>Benzema

How are we butthurt? He's the one calling me a "nigger" every 2 words. See

>still having to wait to use my benzema miss me yet post

its coming senpai just you wait

our year la, sorry

gr8 thread lads

Add in Mascherano and thats it.

He is the one carrying your team.

Meme on me

meme formation/10

Not my favorite, but it's not like there are others, maybe Muller

not muller, la'. even gomez is doing better than him in the euros. i'd even consider vardy over him, desu.

>pikek

>in the euros.
muller is having an off tournament, he is still better then gomez

>Literally half brazil/half argentina + Suarez

Holy fuck you don't know shit about football

>I stopped watching football 3 years ago

People in France tend to forget how good he is. Mostly because he's a sandnigger that mlackmails midgets over some freaky sextape.

Also ugly and playing with tsuu but I'd probably have him as the starting forward.

but

>Mostly because he's a sandnigger
That's your best players right there.
youtube.com/watch?v=nrOLGifnMJk

>literally Manhandled by GraziANO Pellè

-------------Lewandowski

Bale--------------------------------Ronaldo

------------Iniesta----Pogba

-------------WilliamCarvalho

Guerreiro--------------------------Alaba

-------------Bonnuci-----Pepe

---------------------Neuer

Actual best XI

What do you reckon, lads? I tried to be as balanced as possible.

he's garbage you fucking cuck
he only scores meme goals in empty nets
only arabs support him cause >muh france is racist

I won't argue on the fact that, as a human being, Benzema is a cunt.
But as a player, any striker who survives this long with Cristiano "I shoot the ball 25 times per game" Penaldo on his team should be acknowledged as great

>Kane
>Sterlel the spoilt brat
>Smalling over Bonucci

>kane
>smalling
>sterlel
>wilshite
genuinely kek'd