Hi Sup Forums I'm Taylor (some of you have read this before)

Hi Sup Forums I'm Taylor (some of you have read this before)

I just started streaming on twitch, my username is tayloralaska.

Right now we are playing Titanfall.

A bit about me and why I'm streaming:
I'm a 19 year old girl struggling with homelessness. I come from an abusive family who put me on the street for a year. I found a guy who let me live with him if I clean his house, and it's been two weeks and he wants me out so I need a new place to live. I'm looking for work and I'm here streaming to fundraise donations, but you don't have to. I like hanging out with you guys, you make my life easier.

You're the kind of well humored people I grew up with.

So, to some of you this is spam. I hope somebody new out there finds my stream fun.

waste of dubs

Im watching! and i donated yesterday.

Are you SURE you are not a man?

Mhm, a bit rude don't you think.

i agree

im certain

GET OUT HERE TUMBLR FAGG, YOU'RE A MAN BIAATCHH
@@@@

Wish I had money, this is the first beg thread I'd donate to in a long time.

So, so sorry.

What's your link? I'm too lazy to go searching for it atm.

If you want to keep on living in that guy's house, you have to fuck him. He'll let let you stay I'm sure.

where do you live? I'm sure some white knight/beta faggot will let you live with him.

Wtf happened to you losers? Going soft on me?

>tits or gtfo

Homeless > bullshit. Good marketing though. I wonder how long your lie will last.

Tits or gtfo

bumpitibump

>Titanfall's 1st birthday
>Titanfall came out in 2014

>Shameless Twitch promotion.

Tits or GTFO. We are not your people, though we'll be lucky if you pull the beta shitposters out for a few more minutes of the day. Prepare to be wanked to.

bump

Fuck you.

im going to check this out just to see how bad it is. plus, titanfall, really? ded gaem much?

time to get a new streamer

fucking bitch
i almost came and she went offline

bump

bump