What is your opinion on black guys getting more and more popular among white girls and white guys staying virgins?

What is your opinion on black guys getting more and more popular among white girls and white guys staying virgins?

What is your opinion on faggots constantly posting the same shit over and over?

With the growing trend of trasgenders, it's probably more like black chicks getting with white guys by accident.

getting more popular on Sup Forums maybe, not in real life you faggot

They aren't, but nice try you stupid fucking troll.

>I posted about the superiority of the BBC again.

I dont really care honestly and I doubt its even true

It's bullshit. Everyone knows it's bullshit.

Wait a minute. Can a femanon confirm this is true or is bullshit??

Yep, I'm a femanon and it's totally true. Definitely not bait at all...

I don't really give a fuck whether you're white or not.
And probably no one else does, except if she's a redneck or grew up with issues (Just taking a guess).

But being obessed with someone just because he's black, it's beyond my imagination, this is probably just posted to trigger insecure faggots.

As a black male (well mixed) with a white GF, i can definitely say it's a thing, among girls ive met/ are friends with and with her.
I personally don't like it just cause it seems like im being fetishized(?) but i guess i had that phase with Japs before so..
Also for reference im 19 so it is like a current thing for young people atm

"Trigger" only a tumblerina would say that

Great bait though you managed to anger the most sexually repressed men on the planet so congrats

>blacks are 13% of the population
It's gonna take a while before it has any kind of impact.

I know a group of girls that like blacks a little too much. definitely fetish. All love rap and that nigga nigga culture. they all got preg and beat up though. Why don't black people use contraception? And why don't they know how to swim?

I don't understand these threads though. Surely race swapping for this reason is a cucky thing to do. Why do black men want to have kids with whites? Is it an achievement to make your kids less black?

I have to admit in our groups while i was in high school some girls were encouraged to date black guys, but that was just because they were popular.

again im refusing to believe there's such thing as a "fetishization", the jokes about their cocks were nothing but that, just bs we used to mess between us.

stomething we can debate is, black guys are probably more confidents and funnier than white guys, but that's just on a general scale.

Women don't like me anyways, this only brings more pain to them after they get used and abused. Apathy.

Not only that, %6.2 of the entire USA population are black males. And out of those you have to consider gay black men

Fiction is not my preferred genre.

OY VEY GOYIM! It's Jews trying to destroy the world!

/Thread
Yeah we all know that, it's fucking Jews trying to get us race mixing which I fucking hate!

Ill try to answer this as a half black half white guy.

1. Contraception
I dont know if this is a joke or not but sometimes we laugh about "pull out game" which is being able to pull out before you cum. If thats true i'd say its a lack of sex ed. But if not I have no idea, i've never once fucked a girl without a condom and dont plan to until marriage.

2. Swimming
Mainly because of segregated swimming caused this as well as a lack of access to public swimming pools. And because lots of them dont like to get their hair wet. And another note, because im part black, I was sort of shamed when I joined the school swim team because I was part black and enjoyed swimming. Odd isnt it?

3. Race swapping
IMO, I just find white women on average to be more attractive than black women. It really doesn't make a difference to me what race she is, as long as our cultures are compatible and she is attractive, clean, and smart.

>T I D E S
>I
>D
>E
>S

>F O U N D A T I O N
>O
>U
>N
>D
>A
>T
>I
>O
>N

Kek

My answer to those is there are definitely people who like black men for the rap culture and the "black culture" the media portrays, but the girl really reflects it physically and mentally.
And thus this creates a combo of non contraceptive using, domestic abuse stereotype etc.
I'm not indulgent in black culture or rap culture, i'm pretty posh and from one of the most educated parts of England, her parents are engineers.

Rly OP? So bunch of middle class white bitches have slave rape fantasy....if they do let them get rode and discarded by black monkeys and then when they come to senses and want caring man too late! This anecdote isn't mine but quickly becoming a cliche.

>Is it an achievement to make your kids less black?
To some, yeah, it is.

Among at least certain groups of blacks, bright skin is considered good-looking and attractive.
And halfbreeds are usually still referred to as just "black" by most people, so it's not necessarily such a huge loss to black guys who want black kids.

source

Perhaps so, i'm mixed so i can't really answer this precisely. From what i've gathered from my life im black enough to get the big cock jokes but white enough to have pretty much no other associated quality.

From the two mixed people in this thread i'm getting a same general vibe

cheers half nig. Decent reply. I asked about the contraception because I have 3 black friends and they all have kids at 20 and the 8 whites only one has a girl preg now. Swimming is most likely because in my country swimming is thought in school when we were 7. All the blacks who have died in our rivers most likely came to the country after the age of 7.

Yeah culture is the biggest thing. Have to get each other.

THANK YOU user.

Never seen this before and it makes me feel a lot better.

I'm to muscular to swim. Not like most of you skinny faggot white boys.

I'm a pretty chilled out black guy. Decently attractive. Do I have a chance with white girls?

Too muscular my negro amigo. I'm white, bench 150kg and can swim because im not a retard

Give me dat sauce, bitch

fucking gold

>too muscular to swim

The average penis is 5"... which I think is small. But I don't like anymore than 8. It's not that important but if it's too little you won't have any pleasure and if it's too big it'll just hurt.

Damage control

>I'm to muscular to swim

its not too muscular, its less buoyant

Of course. But most of Sup Forums will hate you if you ask here

Most of Sup Forums wont really care mate

>I'm to muscular to swim