Dubs chooses my reply

Dubs chooses my reply

Niggers tongue my anus

We shouldn't be encouraging mental illnesses. Trannies should be healed not promoted

Roll

Rolling

Rerolling this

winrar

Lions still need a pride bro

rollll

dubs speak wisdom

She's right, so. Reply whatever you like but you'll have to live with that fact.

Pedos didn't choose to be pedos, why not have pedo pride?

Roll

Roll

Rerolling

Rolling this

re-roll

rollin dubs

Re roll

so would you believe the ugly guys losers when the ugly guys losers say is better then the popular people that is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce well thats what the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers do that is ugly as shit and is lame as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then everybody and the popular people and thats another proof the popular people proved the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like shit like beyonce is pathatic and got rejected by the popular people and is ugly as shit with there ugly as shit faces and is lame and is ugly
and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers piss off the popular people actors and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit plus smell like shit like beyonce and try to be better then everybody and the popular people
so fuck the ugly people losers club with the ugly as shit ugly guys losers that think is better then everybody but is ugly and smell like dog poop like beyonce
and the ugly people losers smell like shit like beyonce and bothers people and is lame and bothers people even tho smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and got rejected by women and guys but the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is smart and ugly and try to act like there not ugly n smell like shit like beyonce thats why the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is ugly and is a pz of shit and is ugly and lame thats why fuck the ugly people people losers and dont talk to the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers that try to be better then everybody and the popular people but is too ugly to hurt popular people with looks and smell like shit like beyonce and is selfish and smell like dog poop like beyonce

Holy shit thats hilarious

Rerolling this

Dubs wins

>being this much of fucking faggot
Have fun with your mental disease.

Send this

you motherfucker

Dude like no offence but you should have covered your name and everyone elses

Hmmm...checked. Hope you know how not to have to type all that shit.

Reroll

rob doesn't give a fuck

Look how far liberalism has come. Your boyfriend accepts bestiality by fucking your used cunt you mouthy bitch

why are you so sour? is it because your parents aren't proud of their little blue haired dyke and her poor life choices?

this stupid fucker did it!

For keks

Roll

Ok guys I have something to admit. I pretend to be homophobic but I actually like cock

kek dubs

Rerolling kek

''and i didnt wanted to kill all those homos, cut their heads and shove into my ass''

Why? Faggot.

Roll

this

WIN

roll for this

fuck yes i got it

Ooo shit nigga

KEK

Rerolling for this.

OP WAS NOT A FAGGOT THIS DAY.

rollin

rolling

Rollin

MY SIDES

rollerini rollerini give me the dubsini

It's okay to be gay; next you'll be saying it's okay to be schizophrenic and shove Pokemon toys up your ass while claiming you're "evolving"

9/11 happened because the world wasn't happy with your birth

Show me your tits you cum rags

I just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl's bare chest.
"How?" you ask. Well apparently there are a select few contexts within which such an action is acceptable. For instance, if your niece has a hacking cough and your sister asks you to "put some of this on her" while she calls the doctor.
"Putting some of this on hear" meant using my bare hands to rub this vapor ointment **** all over her BARE NAKED CHEST. My heartbeat is still all erratic from it. I had a boner the size of manhattan the entire time. She's sleeping now and I guess she feels better because she stopped coughing.
Details: She's about 5 feet tall, has long brown hair, a cute face, a thin waist and long skinny legs. She's in jammies I think because although I'm pretty shaken up right now I know I unbuttoned something before I went at it.
God I feel so great. I just rubbed my hands all over her ******* TITS, you guys. Well the puffy parts of her chest anyway. Her nipples got hard. I just about wept tears of joy.
I didn't do anything else because I'm a coward and rubbing was enough. Plus it was legal and I didn't technically do anything wrong, so I'm in the clear.
I'd write more but I seriously have to go fap while the memory is fresh in my head.

Oh my fuck this is great!

Maybe the only real solution would be to sterilize people who accept gays in order to stop gay people from happening, that way straight pride would be fine for every1

this times a million

OH FUCK

Rolling

Let Sup Forums remember. The day Robbie gave no fucks

Check'd it cause no one else would

Found the tranny

I guess I am kind of a cunt for vaping in my profile picture. Point taken! ;)

ahahahaha now go back with the i like dicks but not nasty cunts

rellerini rellerini

Roll

SOMEBODY SCREENCAP THIS SHIT!

roll

THIS

no way this piece of shite won

rolling

oh lord this before the i actually like cock

Shit in my mouth you bitch

Kek rolling

Winrar

Rollio

What no I find this shit funny but whats to stop these other faggots to linking everyone on there to this thread

I sexually identify as an attack helicopter and it's my right to have free ammunition. I'll use it to gun down homosexual deviants because it would make me proud. This is okay because it's how I identify regardless of the social implications. Pride is all that matters.

robbie just did

Roll for the keks

Roll

Rolling !

Ooga booga nooga mooga

I'm gonna do the world a favour and shoot up the next gay pride rally i see