FB Fap V2

FB Fap V2

Would give my right nut for a a night with right

She has those nice, small perky tits. I wanna see her covered in cum user.

Slut big sis

No

I waited a year and a half for her Sup Forums And yesterday was the pay off. Yesterday was the greatest night of my life.

That man jaw

more

more

no thanks

more

The innocence gets me

more

goddamn

Her ass. How much she actually wanted it. She took my virginity, and was the first girl who let me cream pie her. And she finally came back, and is the age of consent. And it was better than I ever remembered

Fuuck user. Me to. I wanna just plant my seed in her.

pics or never happened

Want more?

Pics. Nude pics of a 17 year old. Fuuuck that. I love nudes just as much as any other guy. But underage nudes are sketchy as fuck nowadays. People always get caught somehow. Never want to take the chance.

I'd love to see these pictures of this 18 year old girl, email?

I don't even have her nudes. I would. But I didn't sit and ask her for nudes immediately after fucking in a glorified closet.

shame

God damn user. More of either of them. But left definitely is getting me going.

Basically st this point all I can ask her tk do is post more revealing/grey area pictures.

Good thing that's the one I've got pics of

that is one hell of a body, nice face too
also
that ass

Continue?

Christ alive. She looks just like my teacher from highschool. But with maybe slightly smaller breasts.

Damn user, that'd a pretty hot teacher

Fuck she looks like a girl that was a year under me. But with a nicer ass.

I have a younger sister (21) and she's a smoke show and a total cum dumpster. I'm not attracted to her we just are both hot. But I do kind of resent all these little hipster faggots that get to hit that shit. Particularly when I'm between gf/fuck buddy.

She was. Stayed in her class late a lot. Like me , one other guy and the lesbian in the class.

Was she a slut?

Hwr hips. Fuuck. I wanna breed her bad based user.

hottest girl i seen in a while, i share your enthusiasm for her!

She's a fan of that pose

cousin, anyone want more?

Far as anyone could tell, no. She liked to wear skinny jeans and form fitting skirts a lot though. So we got to see her hips and ass pretty often. And I saw her at a restaraunt on a date, in a dress that showed a lot of cleavage. Like almost all of it. She never saw me. But thst was the greatest sight of all time.

Her tits. Her hips/waist. I'm a fan of that pose. And a fan of her. What's her name?

Fucking hell yeah mate.

Sounds fucking sweet, would love to have seen it

Nice rack.

Tits anyone?

Better rack

Apparently therw's a night club she goes to pike once a month. Would love to go check it out and see her half naked.

Looks sorta like a girl I use to work with. She from DE?

All tits are good tits.

yeah well no prizes for guessing what's going through my mind right now at that pic ;)

facebook link /louise.wight.7?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

Sorry that took so long, is the captcha playing up for anyone else?

My girls tits are just superior to most

You definitely should man

Ooh she's sexy. Got more?

>She took my virginity
>and was the first girl who let me cream pie her

Well duh...

I'll agree to that. Someone needs to cover her in cum.