Won the World Cup two years ago

>won the World Cup two years ago
>reached the semi-finals in the last six major tournaments
>advanced the first time against our arch-rival
>national discussion about the World Cup winning manager's abilities because an amateur manager critizised him
only in germany

he's right though

every time we lost it was because löw changed shit that worked

>2008: Didn't change shit and we lost
>2010: Didn't change shit and we lost
>2016: Changed shit and we won

That world cup was won despite Löw, not because of Löw.

i coould win the wm and em with that squad. löw is shit

>Manager loses
>IT'S HIS FAULT
>Manager wins
>anyone could win with that squad

It's weird to read the german take on it because in France football journalists pretty much all regard Löw as a great manager.

He is 100% right though. We barely scraped by, so don't act like we dominated Italy with those tactics.

>We
>we
I didn't see the USA playing against Italy, how did they do?

Löw is a shit manager and so many of our troubles could have been prevented if he at least took the right guys to France

>hurr we should've won 7-1
Italy completely dominated Spain, but Germany pretty much shut their offense down. Then we score a well-deserved goal and Gomez should have scored another and nobody would even argue about this game. But because one individual silly mistake by Boateng it was closer than it should have been and somehow it's Löw's fault. Fucking stupid.

Ich bin Deutscher, du Lappen

WE WUZ GERMANIC

Na als ob man das an deiner Flagge sieht...
Sag bloß, dass dir noch nicht auffiel, wie viele Spinner aus Amiland heutzutage unsere Jungs so geil finden, dass sie sie als eigene Nationalmannschaft adoptiert zu glauben haben?

On Sup Forums mostly dirtmund fags hate on him because he didn't take their favourite players to France. Then plebs hate him because he doesn't fall for the latest meme players. Some people also prefer a funny likable guy to a good, professional manager without antics.

Wenn ich >we sage sollte dir das eigentlich klar sein. Auch die von dir angesprochenen sehen sich zuerst als Amis und nicht als Deutsche.

löw is this guy who is amazing as a ceo but terrible in financial controlling

folks still don't give him enough credit for how he turned the whole dfb around after 04. He also owns us euro 12, we really should have won against ITA back then

Go back to training Podolski. Löw has another individual unit with you soon :^)

low doest seem to get much credit with german fans

i mean its not like your players are great individually, theyre no spain from the late 00s, or like brazil from early 00s. just above average, nobody looks at your team and goes wow look at all those potentual balloon door players, (except the goalie but thats a different situation) yet low wins a lot with them and gets hated on.

he must have been ok to even get the national job

Neuer is great.
Boateng and Hummels are probably top 5 CBs in the world. Lahm was easily top 3 LB. Özil, Kroos and Müller are all very good players. Its not like we dont have anyone m8.

This. Many teams with much more talented players failed in tournaments and yet when a team wins a tournament, suddenly it was all so obvious from the start and any manager would've won it with THOSE players. Classic hindsight bias

Lol you lost to Iceland.

Funny how these "average" players managed to play for the world's best clubs.
There are no stand out players because it is an all star team.
Also football celebrity culture is different in Germany than in England, Spain and Italy.

our offense was shit so there isn't much to be proud about that.
But you scored against our defense, and that's good, and it's mostly up to the correct choices of the manager

>we
Shut up, Roscoe.

What did he change in 2008 and 2010?

im scottish. doesnt really help my arguement as we are just as shit, but this flag is 4 countries, only about 2/3 of these flag posts are englels

Jesus fucking Christ, at least read the thread.

That's retarded, he's doing the good things Spain did but it also knows what to do when a team plays like Italy. A good manager knows what to do in each situation.
Del Bosque still tries to play as in 2010 when he clearly doesn't have the same team, and look at the last two tournaments.

True. Löw learned from Del Bosques mistakes and yet people criticise him for it

Löw probably needs to go into club football again before people really start to rate him.

>its not like your players are great individually
>lahm, kross, schweinsteiger, hummels, muller, neuer, ozil
>not the most stacked midfield after spain
>not the most cohesive spine of great players in the world

SHUT THE FUCK UP
I CANT DO IT ANYMORE

This. When will retards realize this. Lahm and Schweini carried this team despite his stupid meme strats

lol i bet you think buyern and poop are good

Fuck, german soccer fans make me sick

No, i don't think teams and managers that win shitloads of trophies are good. I only rate Sandhausen and Mirko Slomka

We used to have good offense but shit defense, now we have good defense and shit offense.

German defense was always GOAT through the years

you have a very good defence and babby offense with two of the best of the ball players in the world and a midfield of some of the most efficient ball users the games has ever seen

Dumbest shit ever. Remember Loews meme experiments at the WC that almost resulted in us losing to fonder like 3 times? Remember when he finally went back to the non hipster formation, actually playing people like Lahm in proper positions? Remember how the tournament suddenly turned into a snoozefest because of how easy it was?

The only reason we are successful is because Loew usually realizes how retarded his experiments are before the team isnt able to carry him anymore. Not sure if I would consider that a strength, though.

>balloon door
Fucking hell m8

Exactly the opposite m8.

HOW FUCKING NEW ARE YOU!?
CHRIST FUCK OFF
>>>/REDDIT/

>calls others new
>thinks there is a board called /reddit/ on Sup Forums

germans complain because they have a great generation and believe they should win everything, well guess what england's 'golden generation' didn't get out of the quarters and it arguably had as much talent as this german team. you've got to motivate players, select correct tactics make sure the team has gelled, make sure to pick the right players and have some luck to win at international football cut someone who is actually winning stuff some slack

>2008
nothing changed
>2010
nothing changed except trochowski for suspended müller
>2016
It's literally two days ago. come on.

>I rank Mirko Slomka
my nigga

Nah and mostly luck against Italy.

If people don't realize that lahm was a god or that peak Schweini and hummels were fantastic they're plebs.

>gets told that the teams literally didn't change except for Müller who was suspended and Frings
>Nah
You're clinically retarded

Löw was bashed from 2010 until 2014 for not winning with a great squad. Just because retards think same spanish dude or a brazilian monkey are better then germans doesn't mean anything

Nah

Nah, but you might be.

you have become italy.

to clarify, we always had goat forwards, but we rarely used them well

>Altobelli
>Totò "Literally a meme" Schillaci
>Massaro
>Vialli
>Casiraghi
>Good strikers

We had something like 3 wc before we went from Paolo Rossi to Christian Vieri.

And Paolo Rossi wasn't even a striker.

>it arguably had as much talent as this german team.
It had about as much talent as Neuer has in his left testicle. Your players are overrated shite.

The last good footballer England had was Scholes.

oh well I was trying to avoid that people would nitpick by saying that italy actually had great strikers.
but you found something else to nitpick about

>delusion