Poorfag reporting in

I sure hope none of you wear headphones in public

Why?

Just some cheap earbuds I got from wilko

Help me

I used CD player

IEM master race

user, should I buy these?

I use these at home and Apple earbuds while I'm out.

no.
stop buying things.

Nah. Anybody got some good headphone reccs for listening to metal

Headphones won't help with that. Metal is usually silent unless something is being done to it.

no.
stop enjoying music.

Beyerdynamics dt770, 880, or 990? Im considering 990 but complaints of shit mids have me concerned

Just bought these for £100, sound quality is insane and they're super comfy too

HD 650s + Schiit Stack

I'm not a audiophile but gleaming reviews for the 770s so far

From what i've heard the 770s are very true, but a bit light on bass. I want heavier bass without sacrificing mids and idk if the 990s would do it. How's the bass on those?

magni/modi or them expensive schiits?

I got these. Could not be happier.

Gonna buy me a pair of Bose QuietComfort 25 tomorrow

Thinking of buying one just because nostalgia.
Ya know like a portable one

Bose are seriously fantastic headphones, screw the memers

The only right choice is Sennheiser Orpheus HE 1060

Honestly not bad at all for 10 America bucks. Bass is great too.
I only use these when I'm are work though, I have a few better pairs at home.

Aren't those the fucking million dollar headphones or whatever that made that one guy cry and cream in his jeans?

Superlux HD660 for my PC

youtube.com/watch?v=vFLFsvlK0Q8

Sennheiser HD600
now I just need a nice amp and I'm all set

Magni/modi
They work great, haven't been tempted to upgrade

>Schiit Stack
One of my next purchases. Just got some new floorstanding speakers but I could use getting these for my headphones.

Skullcandy bro reporting

I see that Gundam.

Love how these fit

It looks autistic

MDR-V6, great for the price

with custom ear cushions

my boy

These are amazing headphones, too bad i lost my pair :(

>being this insecure
fucking hell
nobody cares about your headphones
you're literally just another face in the street

The only people who care are faggots on Sup Forums. So long as you're not dressed like a greasy nerd and blasting vocaloid songs, no one will pay you any mind.

Even with the modi multibit out? I'm tempted to go for it, in all honesty, but the extra $100 is steep.

For like 6 dollars on amazon, you can't go wrong, literally best buds for lowest price if you're extreme poorfag.

Sennheiser HD 205s

Quite good desu.

am laffin

Have Marshall Major 2, just bought Sennheiser Momentum 2.0, unsure if I fucked up

Not joking either. Mine are red and black, though. No gold.

They're a bit bass-heavy but for the price, they were a steal. Built like a tank. I'm thinking of moving to the wireless version.

Not unless you're going to be doing some recording with them. Otherwise, they're just very, very expensive earbuds. You probably won't notice a difference with every-day use. You could get similar sound for much cheaper for just daily listening.
They do make a huge difference in recording, though.

Sony MDR-V6s when I'm at home

Koss Portapros when I'm on the go.

>On Ear
Sennheiser Momentum
Koss Porta Pro
JVC Flats (Workout Headphones)
>Over Ear
Sony MDR 7506
>IEM
KZ ED9
VE Monks
QKZ S6
>RIP headphones (in repair)
Xaoimi Pistons 2 (Right earbud is now kaput after 3 years of service).
KSC 75 (Currently modifying new wires)

Poor.

Sony MDR-V6. I doubt you can get better for the price.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_MDR-V6

I've owned many headphones but these are the first 'stylish' headphones made for 'consumers' that i've owned and they've been the best I've had

I need new headphones, they need to be comfy and have decent sound quality, main use is music and gaming. Any suggestions? Nothing too expensive

These headphones are at a really good on Amazon. I already own the Momentums. How are the sound on these?

i got these really cheap from amazon too. to me the sound is really good, they're definately modern sounding super warm headphones but it's done well imo

Nice. I don't mind the warm sound since I listen to alot of bleep bloop music. I am going to order them on cyber monday.

DT880

Aight. Well I am not going to be recording at all, so got any reccs for just daily listening.

If you can still find them, Phillips SHE/8000 were pretty great. They don't make them anymore, though.
Xiaomi makes some pretty good earbuds. The Piston 3s are quite nice, especially for their price.
Also Carbo Tenore are pretty amazing.

These bad boys
Good flat sound, lets me fuck with equalizer if I want to change the tone.
Fuckers were expensive tho

I unironically bought them for the tossed salads and scrambled eggs.

don't want their over-ears but thinksound's IEMs are great, and their customer service is 10/10. Gonna upgrade once this pair dies, the last ones lasted me almost a year and they replaced 'em for free.

Any recs for headphones geared toward hip hop, metal and other bass/percussion heavy music?

what are the major differences between 770, 880, 990?

770 - closed
880 - semi-open
990 - open
That's about it

Those pistons are not bad but to me they were meh. Idnt get the hype around them, they ok. But I'm definitely going to try out those Carbos. Thnx twigs

I see tons of people wearing headphones at my college. A good percentage are not beats either, and the people wearing them have all sorts of fashion sense and hairstyles etc. Even a kid who wears pic related has friends and seems normal, minus the headphones

Holy fugg mane those are horrendous

No problemo

I got some $10 pair from Target (same brand). They work for my uses

kawaii~~~
god damn these are fucking awful

hey umm i have the 558s for now but i'll be having some money on the next months, do you think they're worth the upgrade? like it'd be a lot of money to me
asking because i don't think i can try them with an amp anywhere

Just got a pair of HE 400i's today from Sen HD 598's.

Recommendations of a DAC to go with it?

I have these too. Been using them for the past years. Love em.

Was the best I could get with the money I had.
It sounds very nice but it starts to hurt your head when used for too long.

i recently bought the headphones in the picture after my second pair of koss headphones freaking broke. i loved my portapros and sportapros until one side went out. i have a pair of sony mdr-7506s i use at home but i don't take those outside.

the headphones on the left are sony mdr-xb450s that have extra bass which i've had a lot of fun with so far. i could have got the xb650s but im not interested in headphones that only use bluetooth. the iems on the right are kz ate s iems which i really don't regret buying. they dont leak much sound and stay in place when i go running and sound surprisingly great. i didn't spend much on either of these because knowing my luck, they will break on me but at least i won't take a big loss

6 months and the left can stopped working. They sound okay but are not worth the money.

Bose soundtrue

These.

>mdr-7506
what are those iems

I use these as well.

I want to upgrade. Is the HD 558 worth the price?

>215s
>anything by shure
>"master race"

kek

on amazon theyre called KZ ATE S Hi-Fi IEM Sports Headphones

They were on sale ;_;

>Anonymous 11/23/16(Wed)11:21:06 No.692
nah the 770s have fucking amazing bass

Status Audio CB-1. Just got them and I'm fucking in love.

Crushers are the shit bro
The bass blew my mind first time I felt it

I have a pair of beats. I found them at the thrift store for $4.
They don't sound too bad, better than my iphone headphones but would never pay anything close to retail for them, they are falling apart.
Before that I had some Bose earbuds I paid $100 for and they didn't last 6 months, great sound but total shit quality.

I have those too

They're kinda shit

HD518 for home, disposable shitty Sony earbuds anywhere else.

Have a pair of these, but they just stopped playing a portion of the sound. It was like they just dropped all the lows. Shit's weird, but I can say at least the 518s were well worth the price tag, unsure about the 558s though.