So why did the park use a goat to draw the T-Rex out instead of a cow or bull ?

So why did the park use a goat to draw the T-Rex out instead of a cow or bull ?
Was it supposed to represent ritual like sacrificial goat or what?

On the off chance that you are really just retarded, a goat is far cheaper than a bull or a cow

A goat costs $400 minimum to $600 max for a really high-end goat. Minimum price for a cow is $1200

lamb is smaller, less filling for the rex

if they were doing multiple tours in a row they'd want the rex to show up every time a bait was set

but they spared no expense
and they feed cows to the raptors

THIS and cloning.

>did the park use a goat

They make more noise when tied up as bait. So they work better as a lure for certain prey animals than a cow.

You can feed anything to an animal looking to just eat. Bait need something more.

>Inb4 Puppy fed to Ball python

So then does the T-Rex symbolize God?

Wouldn't it have been better if they put a frisbee in the T. Rex paddock and then she said
>did you just try to feed a ginormous frisbee to me? Dafuq. I'm a dinosaur, not a dog

So you're the only one that read OP's question ?

So does the T. Rex dropping the leg on the SUV symbolize God's rejection of our offering and the subsequent rampage our punishment?

KINO! KINO!

Thats not a ball. A ball is way smaller. That was a burmese or reticulated python. I think it was a burmese but not sure. The same kind in the everglades. ( released by accidnt)

The asian that fed those pups to his snake, how's life going for him ?

It was bait. It has nothing to do with sacrifice. Who knows, maybe that particular T-Rex liked the taste of goats?

>Was it supposed to represent ritual like sacrificial goat or what?
Yes, the point is that the T-Rex is SUMMONED.

>but they spared no expense
this is actually flawless logic

/thread

what the fuck

back to tumblr please

Kek

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!