Discussion: if you could remove one state from the USA, which would it be, and why?

Discussion: if you could remove one state from the USA, which would it be, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ5oegRvVwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Commiefornia. I pray an earthquake drops those lazy fucks and every Hollywood rat into the pacific. Texas would be a close second.

The thirteen original colonies with a big tsunami
>But wait, that will happen someday

People be talking about which states they want to see gone, but don't give clear reasons as to why

non american here, which one is detroit on the image? Kfc one?

Pretty sure Ferrari doesn't come from Nevada.

Pretty sure they come from Maranello.

Nebraska Iowa north Dakota

I've been to all 50 states & I gotta say Mississippi is the only state I didn't like. Everything there just screams " I failed in other parts of the country so I'll settle here". The food ducks, people are fat af, & I swear it's full of people who stopped at 8th grade.

Texas because its a shithole.

Did you not read op's pic?

KFC Kentucky fried chicken

What the fuck is this supposed to show? Top in what sense?

i think it might be South Carolina non burgerfag also

I don't recognize the low quality shitty copy that's pasted on Indiana

Mississippian here AMA

Trust me friend, no one moves here from other states

Detroit is in Michigan. We are trying to get Canada to absorb Detroit for us, but they're not interested.

inb4 wisconsin

florida

Why does the food there suck so much? Even the Chinese food sucks

Connecticut or new Jersey.

Except for Bon Jovi and Bam Bam Bigalow, nothing good ever came from New Jersey

I googled the article the image is from for you since you apparently don't know how to work the Internet... it's top brands googled in each state.

Mississippi. Not out of spite for those who live there. I'm just thinking that maybe if they were kicked out of the U.S., they could get some international aid to help fix their infrastructure. They could join another nation, or be separate with a trade agreement with the US, maybe adding toll roads along I-10 or I-20.

gabster1018 pls ask for nudes with face

California is the only right answer

I'm from West Virginia I'm surprised no one hates it here but it's really beautiful

Niggers man. Honestly. Where you wanna eat? Don't matter cuz the same niggers that cook at McDonald's cook at the Mexican restaurant

They're pride and "muh heritage" would get in the way of them seeking help. They vote for the most conservative shmucks all the time yet they're so fucking dirt poor. They should be purged.

Florida obv

Really? You guys don't have Mexicans there?

>Boy I sure wish those two states that hold the majority of America's gdp and literally carry the rest of country were no longer a part of the union

Nigga you stupid.

>Florida
But then where would the rest of the country get their pill-addicted cum-sluts????
Did you even think about that? ??

Fuck Georgia aids infested full of niggers

California

Detroit is a city in the state of Michigan. Michigan is the Ford one because that's where most of the cars were manufactured before the feds decided capitalism didn't work anymore and took it over.

Well, one thing I do recall is that Mississipi got hit harder by Katrina years ago, and they very little help compared to Louisiana.

You could be right though, they may turn down any international aid out of pride.

The reason for that is because the mexicans are doing the cooking at the chinese buffets.

Nope the only Mexicans I see are traveling contract workers from out of state mostly. Anyone can say anything about dumb rednecks from Mississippi, but I'm telling you that our niggers are proof that the social leech can bleed everything your community has

i would remove ny because all the retards are there and trump faggots

florida
>supersize mosquitos

Katrina didn't help but god damn they're against any form of progress. It's pretty bad when your neighbors look civilized and educated.

New Jersey
If I need to explain that to you then you're probably from New Jersey

all of ny or just the city? I live in the Adirondacks and it's basically like rural New England.

Solid. Or maybe liquid. Gas is okay tho.

I'll see myself out.

i'm from illinois, please explain

agreed

I wouldn't get rid of any

California.

Canada :D
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ5oegRvVwI

>being this retarded

There's just nothing good in New Jersey
Not only is there nothing good, it's so bad that the surrounding area is worse because of it

I have to admit, it is a bit unsettling. I mean, Sherman royally fucked up Georgia, but look at how they recovered, at least in Atlanta.

California when New York was visiting.

alright, i understand now.

Texas.
>Have our own power grid
>We've been a country before
>Very diverse population
>Lots of ports, could easily import and export goods
>Great economy
>Great highways
>Great state that is being dragged behind by the other 49 states

You may secede, but only on one condition:

You have to sacrifice Nacogdoches.

Vermont.because I live in it and it would be better off alone.

>Texas
>Great highways
Nigga. All highways in America blow. Texas is no exception

Texans must be retarded. They google facebook.

Vermont is so peaceful bruh
except for all the heroin

the lone star, cuz u know texit

commiefornia
nothing good comes from that shithole

Maine.

how is that bait

The most obnoxious New Yorkers of all are the ones from the borough called Joisee.

Not Highland Park, you poor piece of shit. Dallas master race reporting.

It's not like the heroin is coming from Vermont. need to make Vermont it's own country again and turn the middle east / Afghanistan into gian glass bowls. heroin solved. peace in Vermont again.

Minnesota. Fucking freaks of nature

new fuckin jersey. fuck everything in that state. especially fuck newark.

South Dakota resident I assume.

Highland Park? You have no Dallas cred, you suburb-dwelling wannabe.

What does Missouri even do? I moved from there a while back and i don't regret it for a second.

Is the Bible belt a state?

they're good at being fat dumb and lazy

Illinois

t. Illinoisfag

also from illinois

also would remove illinois

>the self hatred is real

Texas fuck those bible loving republicunts

Do what is necessary

NJ invented air conditioning you obese nigger

Commiefornia

This is the only correct answer, if for no other reason that Mississippi is officially the poorest state in the union. It does nothing but take money in handouts from the government and give nothing back in turn. We'd be better off without it.

>we gave you air conditioning

Kill yourself

the ironic part is that it's so pro-republican

The embarrassment of America, should be taken out back and shot.

>alaska

>bp

>british petroleum

>british

Canada

This. As a Hoosier, im curious as to what it is, but not curious enough to research it.

Yeah, well, Republicans do an excellent job of convincing poor rednecks that blacks and immigrants are responsible for all of their problems. God forbid they find out that it's wealthy elites fucking them out of everything.

Mississippi. Please put it out of its misery, a state can only have so many stents put in.

Having a fifth of the gdp doesn't qualify as carrying the whole country.
Also New York barely lags behind Texas.
Your point stands, but those three states have the most annoying residents.

Indiana here voting for Illinois. They are the definition of corruption. Majority of the state is farmland run by redneck white trash, but all there lawmaking is decided by left wingers, catering to the welfare babies of chicago, so everything is overtaxed. Is like the worst of both worlds

this is not real

It's "most googled brands from each state"

south carolina is cvs.

U know where i can find LSD?

Alabama, theyre pretty worthless over there

I mean, Vermont. It has the second lowest population behind Washington DC, and that way I would kill the least amount of people.

Sup Forums am I doing this right

Texas, that state is one big ass tumor

My nigga, highland park forever

WI here
Not that bad user

Voting for one of the southern states with a shitload of blacks and fatties