Will /b vote for the chick or the cuck?

Will /b vote for the chick or the cuck?

Nobody chucks the D.

The Don isn't a cuck. He left his wife after he found out she was fucking someone else.

hillary stayed with bill even though she dispises him and he fucked like 20 girls in their marriage.

>leaving your spouse after getting cucked somehow means you weren't cucked

ok

cucked =/= getting cheated on

not cucking if he leaves. if he stayed then yes he would

Maybe she doesn't despise him. She may is cool with it as long as she gets to pound Bill's ass with a huge black strap on.

Trump

>not knowing what a cuck is

no I'm voting for trump

Not taking your bait.

Clinton's not my first choice, but I'd boil my own face off before voting for that scam artist Trump

Trump Now

Trump Forevr.

She stayed with him as a political move and nothing more. He benefits her career, and she benefits his. Really, they both fucking despise each other.

>Shillary Clinton
>not con artist and corporate cuck

K.

Vote Trump. It'll be funny.

I agree. WWIII and the second American Civil War will go down in history books as literally the most retarded things that have ever happened to this country. I seriously can't wait for it.

Do you seriously think this will happen? WW3 against who? Civil war because why?

lmao you're so dumb dude

Fucking moron

its fun working for someone like this.
its even more fun when they are president.

If you think Trump is a sleaze, then, brother, I got some news for you about Hillary...

its just liberal projection. like bombing people because they own guns.

Both our options are fucking trash. I'm not gonna vote but I don't really care who wins at this point.

Compared to Trump, she's small time

She's a politician not a scam artist (or corporate businessman, whatever), Trump is proud of ripping people off.

You Americans really need more political parties. You guys have a horrible choice to make and I dont envy you at all.

Scam artist? Explain ?

>got some news
I guarantee I've heard it, Trump is still worse

The only reason you don't realize it is because he hasn't had the opportunity to fuck you as bad as he's fucked other people over. Only a fool would give him the chance after his very public and tragic career.

I won't vote for a SJW cuck retard that speaks at a 4th grade reading level.
i might vote for hillary tho

His entire "Brand" is nothing but over-inflated ego. He changes his net worth day by day depending on his emotional interpretation of his OWN LAST NAME.

He has no real money or any kind of business accumen to offer, it's all just a scam to get people to buy his name

Numerous people close to hI'll are have died under very suspicious circumstances, she turned Libya into an Shariah shit hole by removing Gaddafi, this isn't even the rip of the iceberg with this cunt.

Trump U was not a scam, most of the attendees gave it great reviews.

>She's a politician not a scam artist
>politician
>not a scam artist

dumbest thing on the internet today

Good for you. It sounds like you have read all of Breitbarts articles.

Two US Navy battle groups have moved in on the Chinese in the South China sea because they are trying to annex waters off of Vietnam.

Two brigades of US troops have moved over to the Russian western boarder because of the shit with Crimea and the fact that the US and Russia have turned Syria into a proxy war, with the US backing Syrian rebels, and the Russians backing the Syrian government.

Expecting Saudi forces to advance into Syria.

Iraqi forces are going to crumble under ISIS, so our ground forces will once again be stationed there.

US Army is changing camo pattern on ACU's to better match eastern European terrain.

UK voting to leave the EU is going to cause problems with Britain and Ireland. Germany will also leave if they are smart, since they are the only country left holding the EU together. EU will collapse after the value of the euro takes a nosedive, crushing European economy, and throwing them into depression. War will eventually break out as countries back either US or Russia.

Civil war in US will break out as the south will once again try to leave the Union after all this bullshit goes down.

Gadaffi was a terrorist, he killed American citizens

Also, it wasn't even our mission, we just provided the muscle, and it was all at the request of the majority population of the country.

Goddamn you're a whiny little fuckshit

Regardless of how bad Gaddafi may have been what replaced him is much worse for the women of Libya.

>UK voting to leave the EU is going to cause problems with Britain and Ireland
There is 0 chance of Ireland going to war with UK. We pump billions into their country to keep them from bankruptcy. They dont even want the North back anymore, it would be disastrous for them financially.

Trump is a professional scam artist, making money off the gullible and desperate is ALL he's ever done. He's so proud of his ability to do this, he even broadcast it on television.

Hillary is a politician, and if you think it's as SIMPLE as being a stupid little scam artist like Trump, then you're nothing but a gullible little dipshit. Scamming people is THE TIP OF THE ICEBURG in Hillary's repertoire of skills, Trump is an incompetent hack by comparison, but he's still proud of his ability to be a scam artist.

USA and Russia werent crazy enough to turn the Cold War hot decades ago, they certainly wouldnt do it now. No one is desperate or nuts enough to want a global war.

Nigger, ain't no massive war between European powers gonna happen. There is far too much at stake.

Positive reviews on a non-anonymous evaluation form when they were still hoping for additional help and networking assistance from the staff.

I'm either voting for Bernie or Gary but I haven't read up on the specifics yet

No it's not

Your ignorance is astounding

Just go ahead and look up what Gadaffi's children did to women, and then realize that this was going to continue for generations.

The situation isn't ideal right now, but only a duplicitous dipshit would judge a transitioning country by their first struggles.

Politician have plenty of people killed it's a thousand times worse than being a scam artist which trump isn't anyway, try harder shill

Trump
>not nuts

Try harder, user.

Remember when all those revolutions were going on in the middle east and everyone was cheering them on? Now countries like Egypt are far fucking worse.

I'm going to vote for that dude Hillary Clinton.

>Trump
>Incompetent

You go ahead and turn a million dollars into 4 Billion .

>$0.05 has been deposited in your "I'm with her!" account

God Emperor Trump was chosen by Kek. We will see where it goes from here.

You think the rest of the US government would let him start a war with fucking Russia? This isnt like Bush invading Iraq, this is total suicide.

>Trump wouldn't have anyone killed because he's so honest and uninterested in taking other people's resources

Just stop and go home

You might be right. But so might the guy who said that in 1913.

You should really read up on the Trump University thing.
I don't support either candidate, but Trump has had thousands of lawsuits against him. Most of the time he reacts by playing the system until the other party gives up, or paying the other party off.
How you can think Hillary is corrupt but one of her best friends, Donald, isn't is beyond me. They're literally playing the election so Hillary can win.

Yeah but everyone didnt have nukes back then.

The bottom line is, even with his vaste wealth of no inherent value he still cannot staisfy a women.

He would be worth more if he'd invested his inheritance in the S&P 500 instead of pretending to be a businessman

If I had the same advantages as Trump, my laziness would've resulted in me being richer than him

He inherited a lot more than one million you faggot

He inherited shit loads.

You forgot to say trump

Clearly your not a businesemantic, lawsuits are incredibly common.

Hillary isn't even mentally stable. She suffered a serious concussion a few years back that landed her in the hospital with a major blood clot. Since then she's been on a cocktail of prescription meds and probably some recreational substances as well. Look at her eyes. They've gone wonky. They're as crooked as her conscience. She even has the laughing fits typical of someone who's suffered brain trauma.

>believing this
Trump's supporters are the most uninformed, gullible tools on the planet

He's NOT worth 4 Billion,
He INHERITED enough to be worth more than he is already while sitting on his ass
The "only $1 million" was a startup loan, NOT HIS FULL INHERITANCE

You're a goddamned embarrassment, quit making your peers look so fucking bad

"Everyone" doesn't have nukes.

>hecho en china

>trump university

I could give a shit, because killing people trumps ripping them off.

I ddint say that, personally I hope he has paid shills like you thrown out of helicopters when he comes to power.

I'd suggest reading up a bit on that factoid. It's not entirely false, but it's not entirely accurate/true either. There are better critiques of babyhands mcbigdick than that. Or the one I just slipped in, if we're being honest. Which I try to be.

Enough Euro countries have them that a full scale war there would be suicide.

So you go to the other extreme and discount all of his accomplishments out of hand.

Maybe it's time to read the Sup Forums sticky.

and sold in Mexico, where he sends those jobs he hasn't sent to China
>hence the whole WALL thing, it defeats the point of sending our jobs away to poor Mexicans

I'm not entirely convinced he's really a billionaire. I think he has millions, but he's just convinced people he's richer than he actually is.

Trump can literally do anything he wants with the military for 72 hours before telling anyone, if he becomes president. War Powers Act. Look it up. Clinton used it right before he was impeached, when he attacked Bin Laden. Ron Paul made a huge deal about it.

>paid shills

Yeah, cause your opinion is so fucking important, someone decided to pay someone else to post anonymously on Sup Forums to change

Seriously, fuck you and your ridiculous overestimation of yourself

>Cuck
I thought Bernie dropped out?

>Trump would never kill anyone if elected to political office
you're a child

Surely he has to at least tell his generals? You think they would be ok with him dropping the bomb on Russia?

>THIS
This
>THUS
BETA WEE MAN confirmed

>all of his accomplishments
NONE

He has WASTED his money in order to become a reality TV star so stupid gullible shits like you would relate to him more than career politicians.

Fuck him and fuck you.

Women could own property and drive under Ghadaffi now its just another Sharia shit hole courtesy of that cunt you support.

Nukes will never happen in war again, but just because there is the presence of them, doesn't mean war will not happen.

Uh, yeah sweetie, no.

No wonder Bill liked strange tail.
You've never noticed Hillary's enormous hands?

>Lawsuits are incredibly common
Class act law suits, such as Trump U, are not common. Failing to renew your license, such as Trump U, are not common.
Trump made his living off selling "Get rich quick" bs such as the art of the deal. You clearly don't know much about business if you think that businessmen don't cut little corners, such as laws.
Killing people trumps ripping them off?
You realize Trump's strategy, when it comes to foreign policy, is to flex mass amounts of soldiers at other countries in order to scare them into "negotiating" with him?
Trump will be sending more Americans over seas to play with sand niggers that are already killing themselves. Don't act like there's some moral justification for your choice in the election, none of the candidates in this election have been any better or worse, morally, than the next candidate.

That's exactly why the cold war was cold, though.

It's an established fact that Hillary's pacts spend enormous sums of money on Internet shills, you know that though, you are one.

it was a relative statement, you stupid faggot.

I honestly don't know. I'm leaning more towards Dolan because his biggest weakness imo is he pisses people off but we're America and we already piss people off so no huge loss there.

Hillary is just, well there's no way to really tell cuzz she gets caught lying all the goddamn time who knows. My dad seems convinced she's gonna spend more time strengthening the Democratic Party rather than doing presidential business.

No it wasn't.

Only a cuck would vote for the chick. Cruz would have been the best. but hes not going to win.

>supporting Ghadaffi
Conservatives have no shame, they will betray any value if it means shitting on Hillary.

Where are all your pathetic, transparent crocodile tears for the people of Iraq and Afghanistan, WHO NEVER REQUESTED INVASION

Purge when?

Which ones the cuck?

I'm not talking about nukes, but yes he would have to tell his generals. You know what his generals will say? "Yes, sir." Whether they like it or not, he would be their boss, and I doubt an admiral or a general is going to risk losing their job for disobeying a direct order from the president.

>hillarys crimes are smaller than trumps

Yeah no trump has never directly ordered the deaths of anyone. Read a little about hillary's time as SoS.

UK, France, Russia.

You think Hillary Clinton isn't going to start more wars? Do you live under a rock? She actively campaigns on this shit and then calls it a "mistake" when it inevitably turns into a cluster fuck.

>pacts
Trust me kid, I'm sure they know you're not worth the effort, this site is mostly too young to vote anyway

Seriously, reevaluate, you're not worth it. Vote Trump for all I care, I doubt you're old enough anyway

I disagree. Havent military came out and said they would have disobeyed trumps 'kill their families' order?

>Supporting the current Libyan regime over Ghadaffi, you leftists sure have no shame.

What mass amount of soldiers? the current status quo has already ruined the military and turned it into the laughing stock of the world.

Oh, believe me, I don't like either one of them. I'm voting for Jill Stein this year.

Shilldawg isn't the nominee yet, faggot.