Is Lost worth watching in its entirety...

Is Lost worth watching in its entirety?This question is meant for viewers who invested the time and emotional energy in watching the entire series

Yes one of my favorite shows of all Time at times it gets weird but push through.

No, most of the questions and mysteries go unsolved and the last season is a slap in the face to all the loyal viewers who stuck with it.

yes definitley.

Im a big fan, and as long as you are happy not being spoon-fed answers then I think youll enjoy it.

The island is limbo and they all died in the main crash and went to heaven. Now go outside.

The plot completely fucking changes during the the later seasons and it gets pretty strange but its not a bad series if you can keep up with everything

Yea great binge watch. Keeps you guessing the entire way.

Unfortunately dubs speaks the truth here
Checked
Spoiler fag alert

4 8 15 16 23 42

Literally what everyone was guessing from the 1st episode onwards.

Lost is one of the best shows that I've watched; however, the last two seasons, 5 and 6, are as one might say... retarded.
The show goes into time travel and alternate dimensions and shit.
If you have the time, DEFINITELY watch the first 4 seasons. They are very suspenseful, intriguing, and just genuinely fun!

It's a lot better to watch continuously compared to when you had to wait for the next episode. I watched seasons 1-5 in only a few weeks just before season 6 was about to begin after being convinced by a friend.

The time travel is done really well, and the plot isn't confusing at all when you watch episode after episode. There are a lot of misconceptions about Lost by people who have barely ever watched it.

I'm not saying Lost is the best TV show ever, but it was probably my most enjoyable 'binge' TV watching ever.

Listening to the music is impossible now as I get too nostalgic and want to cry.

they fucking screw a good serie with adding more and more shit the last season!!!! fuck you all

What's a good mystery show that isnt overlong and unsatisfying?

NO, YOU'VE OPENED THE BOX!

Absolutely. I loved that show.

Yea whether its your kind of show or not its definitely worth a watch.

Ending was somewhat disappointing, but the ride there is pretty great, one of my favorite shows to date. Like the way they tell the story, by slowly exposing you to bits of all the characters lives and how they came to be on the island.

Quads confirm. Watch it, OP.

Most boring and time-wasting show ever in my opinion. Hated all the oohh soo spooky mysteries and unsolved and unexplainable everything and the ending was jus cheap.

But I am not a fan of tv-shows and films so you might not want to take my opinion too seriously

2nd time i lost today...