/Boston/

Is Boston known for ANYTHING other than the "le Bawston accent maymay" and the 2013 Marathon bombings?

Anything at all?

Please tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/03/04/homeless-man-charged-with-stealing-lights-off-top-zakim-bridge/1IQfxIpEoBzAB6SDcxTBNM/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pick up a history book

i heard there was a nice tea party there once

i'm moving there next year, how is it like?

boston reminds me of the scout

It's know for being New Ireland

We have extremely bold niggers.

The other year, someone managed to climb one of the 300 foot towers of the Zakim Bridge and steal the fucking aircraft warning light from the very top.

The light bulb weighs 60lbs and there is no maintenance ladder.

For what porpoise? What would he do with it?

Peter Griffin lives near

Boston pancakes?

He probably pimped out the light on craigslist.

what hahahahahahaha

bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/03/04/homeless-man-charged-with-stealing-lights-off-top-zakim-bridge/1IQfxIpEoBzAB6SDcxTBNM/story.html

boston cream doughnuts

I think of MIT when I think of Boston tbf

The very worse "muh heritage" ''''''Irishmen''''''

I'M SHIPPING OUT TO BOSTON WOHOOOOOOO

it's a city for white people

>irish
>white

Used to work in a call center, boston accent immediately means somebody is going to be an asshole. It's like aposematism

This is a meme

Boston, and by extension the state, are slowly being turned into Brazil. Do not fall for the Massachusetts is white meme. White population is declining fast.

the fuck i thought he was from new york
theyre literally rival states

Aqua teen hunger force

Lots of universities
One of the original big cities of the colonies

Doesn't seem that white to me

literally read "/boston/" in the boiston accent. yeah that's pretty much all you're known for.

Cities are pretty non-white on a whole.

Also, why the fuck does the capital have so many black people?

Can you get me some if you go to timmies?

The capital was given to the south in exchange for other things.

The south was full of slaves. Those slaves became nigger-citizens. Those same people still live in the south and most of them moved to cities.

Washington DC is technically in the South.

It's literally one of the most important cities in American history

Boston and New England are the only reason why there is anything resembling civilization in America

Boston may not have the size and power of NY or LA but it's true that its influence on American politics and culture at large is so foundational that it's practically ingrained. Basic things like the American work ethic and modern liberal republicanism exist only because of it. Not to mention the academic dominance. It's pretty much the only civilized part of America, in the traditional old world sense. If you go all the way back to the original colonies, only the New England ones were interested in the moral and intellectual work of civilization building.

I'm in Boston too. Please hangout with me

Shut up kid

Cream Pies

It's really expensive to live there and the middle class will soon be eradicated.

Harvard and MIT. Other good unis there are ignored tbqh

Its pretty comfy if you live in one of the suburbs. The standard of living is pretty high and the people are pretty sociable. My only major complaints are bad public transportation and the awful weather.

Just got a new pair of shoes from ( ( ( ROSS ) ) )

Not that guy, but sure I'd love to. I'm a college kid who hates his school. A Jewish, Social Justice college is no place for actual conversations..

How is this suburb like? (The one marked in red)

NO

FUCKING

WAY

>tfw you recognize some of those towns from fallout 4

I've heard its nice, but don't have any first hand experience in that area. It's a little away from Boston, so you might have to drive, which is awful in Boston, or just rely on public transport.

>Norfolk county is south of Suffolk county
Can't make this shit up

Go to Charlestown and wave some cash around. Come back and tell us how it all went.

just know that middlesex is the greatest

Except for Lowell.

yeah, all I could think of was fallout 4. thanks to GTAV I know LA pretty well

I hear they like apples and there's a blind guy there that fights crime.

69240389 here, which school is Jewish? I didn't even know there was one here. I live on the border to Brookline though so I'm surrounded by Jews

Plastic paddies