Does anyone else here cut?

Does anyone else here cut?

>Pic related that's me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQM8UKgt3Qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I don't seek attention through self-mutilation.

>go tumblr fag

I do. Unfortunately. Only cut one place every time I do. The other night I put a white T-shirt on to see what the blood looked like when I went to sleep

Not anymore, i stopped being a faggot

pic related, thats me.
You fuccking degenerate "woe is me"!

Hahaha what a fucking retard

You know what? Nobody make fun of this edgy faggot. He want's attention, we won't give it to him.

Thats a good point cuntface, why the fuck do we need to know thats you

Cheer up emo kid

Yes, now roll your fucking sleeves down and get back to lurking

Every Tuesday

This is now a scat thread

Do I have problems?

Looks like a cat attacked you faggot. Down the river you mongo

ye boiiiii

I never got cutting

It accomplishes nothing

Why not deal with your fucking problems instead of attention whoring?

I don't have cuts because Im not a fucking idiot.

Why the cuts bro? God is good n all that
one love

Continue. This thread deserved it.

OP

Furry degenerate

Why do people do this shit?

Attention? boredom? idiocy? all of the 3?

yes

Not all who cut attention whore. I never show my arms in public and only one friend of mine actually knows about them.

grow the fuck up attention seeking shitwads

Fucking attention whore,
Why haven't you Kill yourself already ?

well whats your excuse

I hope to god none of you faggots who cuts ever have kids. I'd feel sorry for them when they ask how you got the scars and they have to find out their parents are huge pussies.

i chuckled

cutting is for teenage girls you fucking faggot.

i but a tourniquet on my arm and then slice my vein really deep. I used to just stick needles in it so that it wouldnt leave a mark but i was really upset last night.

>I'm sad
>I'm going to make my self forever less attractive and make people more repulsed by me because that will make it better.

Why don't you cut your face or splash acid on yourself? I mean the point of cutting is to make yourself ugly right? Like cutting is what teens do to keep them selfs forever virgins and make them selfs as unattractive as possible right?

Also anyone who self harms is 99% under the age of 17 so fuck off you child.

first world problems

kill yourself faggot

>Kicked out young. Had to learn the world on my own.
>Multiple friends have killed themselves.
>22 now, had a kid. In extreme debt from fighting the mom to let me see the kid.
>Only thing keeping me from an heroing is kid.

Used to. A lot. Havent for a year though.

OP IS A EDGY 12 YR OLD SCREAMO FAG

>cuts self constantly in hopes of one day getting attention from degenerates on Sup Forums
Just commit and cut down the road, not across the street.

cut up the way you fool

Forgot to mention, was using hard drugs at 15. Didn't get off them until 20

Oh so it really does accomplish absolutely nothing.

Either cut an artery next time or deal with your problems like an adult you fucking child.

here is a scar from when i stabbed myself through the forearm with a butcher knife.

story: i'm schizophrenic, i don't remember doing this.

You're probably still 15 faggot

How many times are you gonna make this thread with the same pic? Every self harmer is an attention seeking little waste of space.

It accomplishes nothing. You're correct. But at the time, when your mind is so boggled by depression. It seems to be the only solace.

and exit wound. 13 stitches in all.

True - have known a couple people who did it privately to relieve social anxiety. Just like the way many anons masturbate constantly.

I was super fat as a kid and lost a lot of weight.
>MFW my mom saw my stretch marks on my upper arm and thought I was cutting myself

Oh I see

So cutting your arms opens up a space time vortex and undoes all of that?

No? It dosnt accomplish anything byond attention whoring?

Stop posting, go get counciling or just off yourself.

Once a faggot, faggot

These people have convinced themselves that self harm is fun, and exciting. They are useless, even without problems they do it. No fucking clue why someone would never want to have kids raised correctly, but hey, that's their choice. They will pay for it eventually.

I cut myself really badly last year (really needed stitches, but I didn't go, that's what happens when you cut drunk). My husband was really helpful in making sure I took care of it, but obviously pretty pissed off that I did it in the first place. Anyway, I'm turning 30 soon, and I'm a therapist (how ironic). Most people START cutting in adolescents, but just like alcohol, once you're hooked, it's really hard to stop. It becomes your main coping skill (albeit an unhealthy one). I know I will think about cutting when times get stressful my entire life. The only difference is that now I can usually replace that desire with something healthier like working out or meditating.

>Does anyone else here cut?
>Shows picture with zero cuts or fresh scars.

You should either bsharpen/buy a new knife or go to the gym if that's all you could manage.

Sounds like you're trying to ruin the little fucker's life, you sensitive bitch. Let the kid be with the responsible parent.

Same. My scars are a daily reminder of my faggotry.

I hope things look brighter soon, user.

Sometimes bloodstains can look pretty cool. Just try not to kill yourself, mate. If anything, use someone elses blood. You don't need to hurt yourself, user.

I hope they go away somehow, mate.

I would see a doctor. Or drink a lot of bourbon.

I hope for nothing but the best out of your situation, user. That kid needs you. Keep going, mate

You clearly didn't understand what I said. This was done during a time where I didn't have a clear conscious. This was all done before I knew how to solve problems. Try understanding what you read before you comment or you're just like every other inbred ameripigs you fucking swine.

thats a weird face op

this

my arm was flat against linoleum from what i'm told. couldn't stab through the ground i guess.

across for attention, up and down for results

Azazazazazaaaxza It's fucking good

Go get help dumbass

I sufferd from debilitating anxiety and depression so what did I do? Cut my self like a faggot emo kid?

No I got help, was on meds for a couple years and did counciling, now I'm off the meds and functional again and fucking love my life.

DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS LIKE AN ADULT

Why do people do this?
What's it going to prove?
Do you really have to take the pain in your head and feel it on your arm?
This makes no fucking sense.

I dealt with everything myself. Not everyone is so incompetent that they need counseling.
The only problem I have left are the permanent scars

Hiw did it heal, got any pics?

What does cutting do for you? Does it feel good? Is it a psychological thing? This is rude but were you abused? Or are you just a normal person that likes to cut? I mean, that sounds like an oxymoron to me.

tl;dr I don't know why people cut and I'm curious.

Sorry but the guy who self mutilated himself because teenage edge has 0 rights to isult anyone as by default you are an evolitionary failure.

Tumblr fag

Clearly I'm the evolutionary failure. The one who dealt with his problems on his own.

Why do you even cut yourself?

If you need pain, you're doing it wrong

For some people it results in a flood of endorphins. Then they have a good "feels bad" cry and use the tears to jerk off while they think about how shitty their lives are. Some people want the attention, some people are just edgy, and some are just into the way it makes them feel.

>I delt with it my self by ruining my body

I dealt with my problems and am not coverd in scars that will keep women away from me.

What I did was like takeing your car to a body shop, what you did was just wrap duck tape on your bumper a bunch.

You still fail.

Yo OP, think of it like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=hQM8UKgt3Qs

People don't give a shit. Not even here. Your self worth is in your hands. And if edging to suicide is your way of coping, dont hit a major artery.

Here's a mwah

>I'm upset so ruining my body in a painful way will make me feel better.
Just start smoking like normal people do, dipshit.

Sissy

Care words into your flesh everywhere its the cool thing to do.

you typed it wrong, faggot.

Oh the irony.

>That kid needs you.
He's a wrist cutting drug addict, you fucking spazz.

I used self-harm to bridge the gap between drug abuse and actually manning the fuck up and getting help.

Lol yeah, you cut yourself abd scared up your body

I am scare free

Good luck being a freak for the rest of your life you self mutilating faggot, maybe you will one day find a girl who was in a fire or had an industrial accident so you can find someone who will love you and who's body is just as repulsive as yours.

I'd still fuck her.

It's all good dude, they go down over time, mine did and are barely visible. Try working out, lifting. It helps take attention away from them, and it'll become part of your story man.

I mean..f-fag

It's Fresh, I do it right now, I love them, But i hate the rest is healthly..

Because he thinks he's better than others and delt with his problems himself by destroying his body because retard logic is all he knows.

Recovered cutter. Long-term mental health issues. Not cut in 10 years. Still get the itch every now and then, when under pressure.

>"woe is me"

keq'd hard

>the responsible parent
The same one that kicked their first kid out and apparently did a piss-poor job of raising the first one? If anything, that "responsible parent" will take a second chance as an opportunity to beat their previous score--in the game of "let's see how badly can we fuck this kid over."

What the fuck am I looking at? Is that plastic wrapped around an elbow?

>we

I'm sorry, but it's real :)

>Dealt with problems on his own
>Is an emo.
Choose one.

Good to hear user. Only got 1 year under my belt. The temptation is still there sometimes but just gotta grit my teeth.

kek