Remember when Homer's black ancestor was super smart and invented doughnuts (until the evil white man stole his idea!)?

Remember when Homer's black ancestor was super smart and invented doughnuts (until the evil white man stole his idea!)?

yeah

ayyyyyyy

this is my wife's son's favorite episode.

>"Bart" is yellow
>is supposedly mixed race
am I supposed to believe this? Did historical marge get YELLOWED?

KEK NATION REPRESENT

C \V

Yes because you keep posting this same thread

Thanks for the rememeinder

WE

Does this make you feel insecure? Can't your cultural heritage take a blow of wind? In that case I have news for you- Your identity is unstable shit and what you believe to be your cultural heritage you need to protect is a stillborn of your private fantasies.

woah bro. calm down. it was just a joke. you ok bro?

DAS RITE, DAS RITE, WE WUZ KANGS WHILE YO MAYO SKINS WUZ IN CAVES N SHEEET

Are the crystal gems.

Wait. Is that marge with Homers ancestor? Does that make Honer+Marge incestuous?

Could give two shits about race.

It was a mediocre episode compared to others.

>this triggers the imbecile

so how many generations of inbreeding has taken place? They look exactly the same as their ancestors

Family guy did that too. It's almost like there is an agenda being force fed to us. But no, that can't be r-right.

So Homer had ancestor who's wife look exactly like Marge? So does that means that Marge and him are related?

Or cartoons need some sort of gimmick premise and setting it in the pre-Civil War era is an alright setting, but you CAN'T make the ancestors of your characters slave owners.

All cartoon characters are heavily connected by incest. That's why when ever they go back they look exactly the same. They are all by products of incest.

>"white" americans think they have no negroid ancestry

yeah you do. blacks, indians, chinese, it's all there if you go back far enough.

Only like 0.5% of whites even owned slaves. You literally only had them if you owned a plantation. Mainly corn, not cotton (which is another misconception)

probably
mistresses fucking their slaves are very common practise
and as a slave, it made you untouchable

What do you gain from posting this pasta?

Family guy turnt Quagmire's dad into a tranny and they made fun of him for the whole episode. I don't think FG has much leftist agenda.

replies

Yeah, I know, tripfaggot.

But if you put something in a certain setting, you need to make them recognisable characters. If I set something in Ancient Rome, no one is going to care about the various levels of society, the characters are either gonna be Spartacus-type slaves, or drunken, sexually-perverted Emperors.

Why? Because most people are dumb and subtle jokes about real life historical figures will go over their heads.

>but muh jewish conspiracy

They were basically cattle though.

>family guy
>black conspiracy agenda
Christ, you must be a shut in beyond hope if you come to conclusions like that. Seek help. Really.

My mom's husband always makes me watch this episode.

I didn't mind the episode so much until they ran into Abraham Lincoln on the street

wait this opens up a huge plothole though. How can lisa be so smart if her ancestors were niggers?!

bitches ain't nuttin but hoes and tits

She built the pyramids

Spongebob did it too