Stay calm guys but i think that there a sniper somewh

Stay calm guys but i think that there a sniper somewh

OH NO A SNIPER. FUCKING FAGGOT AND GAY THREAD.

holy shit someo

these threads suck, it's always the same sh-

why does everybody hate sniper threa

Snipers area myth.

See? I am fin-

Where? I don't see anything. It's too da-

Please for the mother of g-

i got this shit guys, calling in an airst

i've never seen a sniper wear an ACH. must be the platoon's designated marksm

Hah some sniper, he ain't got shit on Candleja

He can't stop chuck norr

CHECK-

check norris

Fucking newfa

These threads are so ga

HAHA Simo häyha wannab

fuckin bitch nigga sniper cunt cant shoot what you cant see bitch, im fuckin invisible ya basta

I'm cum

You chose poo-

no im eggs Benedict cuminbitch you impos

They couldn't hit an elephant at this dista

Oh God I think I see h-

I choose vio-

This is stupid....the "sniper" is just a picture. He isn't real. The people who are posting and their sentences "suddenly stop" are total bullshit. If you were taken out by a sniper who hit you in a position in your head that was an instant kill, you wouldn't be able to hit enter, check the box, and do the captcha.

Get in the bunk-

just bought on of those OP. can't wait to shoot it.

Wow aren't you a butthurt anti social lose

Check quadrris

Hit the captcha first, reflexes spaz out and twitch se-

I will assume you meant loser. Only as a 'fun joke' you ended it with the e as if to insinuate you were talking instead of typing and suddenly expired by sniper fire

Bollocks.
I am the real Bena

Hey did you guys hear OP is a fag

Not likely. you would probably flop down in the direction of the bullet travel which would probably cause some repeating keys at best

On mobile fag, no keys

Quit taking things so seriously and enjoy li

Youre taking things a little too ser-

well that's even LESS likely then. If you were mobile, then you'd be typing. Even if you solved captcha first or had a pass, why would your finger be prepared to hit enter prior to typing your last few letters? It makes no sense. Especially when you consider you'd not know the sniper had targeted you in the first place. So the concept of having your thumb ready to send while still typing is a load of hogwash.

I'm not trying to be a dick...you just aren't selling it enough. It's too unlikely

holy shit dude just shut your fucking mouth you faggo

Well looks like he missed that sh

He's gonna get you ne-

It's a twitch moron it doesn't go straight forwa

Pretty poor sniper, he sticks out like a sore thumb

Well here's the thing. It's unlikely in the first place. But to happen to every single one of you?

Statistically impossible

Dear god another newfa

Check 'E-

See this guy gets it

Maybe that's what it is....they all see him and want to drop a dank meme prior to dying. So they type their meme, then ask to be shot but only AFTER hitting send

CEKKKK

Do you have a sense of humo

Dipshit missing the point sti

doesnt shit shit get o

He's fas-

of course I do! I love pepes, banana, desu and boxxy....does that sound like the ranking of a humorless gent?

I think not. I just don't get this. Being killed by a sniper is not funny. It's tragic and happens all over the middle east

W-

Oh fuck do you think he can take down Candleja

witnesse-

mus'e left it in their will and a relative hits post

let me take the eggplant out of my a-

I'm sure candlejack can take care of t

Fucking camper...

must've

well said. also check em

Hey, is that a sni-

Save me candleja

shut the hell your mou

oh fuck, it's chuck

Everyone stay calm, I've been a counter sniper for years. I can do thi

Boggies incoming, fuck, experiencing turbulence, cant keep the nose straight, no no NO..., tell Jessica and the kids i lo- is that a sni

ok...so you're telling me it was left in the will to hit post...the user was shot, and the person responded to house house THAT quickly to hit post? Not even some grief cycle?

Or did all these people have wills and these kills happened a week ago...but then that makes no sense because how are you arguing your point live when you clearly were shot when you were about to type the 'v' in must've...then had your person in the will come here to type and hit send?

Like the thing we need to do to stop getting shot at is t

hey guys i finally managed to fit a curly pube down my dick ho-

Sniper? Pffft, whatever. Also, fuck these newfag for adding a hyphen/dash, your supposed to get cut off, not continue holding shift, retards.

OT, who would win, CandleJack or the sni

Oh shit not one these thre

Summerfag go take a nap you need o-

This entire thre

My burri-

IS THIS THE START OF AN EPIC NEW MEME?!?!

Hol up, so y...

preplanned suicide pact and hired the guy with the 50

I like you.

Theres no sniper. There never was one.

how many times does it take to put this motherfucker down?

why do i always get sho

Everyone in this thread made the same pact?

Not a logical argument. How did they all happen to be on this thread, same time? Did they all find each other on the deep-web and plan a "let's all get sniped at the same time" party?

I'm tired of this shit just kill m-

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ki

Multiple snipers, get out of here ano

You like Huey Lewis and the News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.In '87, Huey released this; Fore!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip To Be Square". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself. Hey, Pa-

Le affectionate wonky face maym

checked

COULD YOU FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SH

exactly, set a time date threw in $ to hire a killer

still not logical! Why is this so difficult to understand? Just dozens of snipers made the same pact with dozens of anons at the same time and place? Was there a forum sign up where it's like NAMBLA? Except instead of being paired with a pedo, you get paired with your own personal sniper?

lol you guys are all retard-