Torrenting this piece of shit, gonna watch it tonight for the first time. What can I expect?

Torrenting this piece of shit, gonna watch it tonight for the first time. What can I expect?

a dick lodged deeply inside your anus

The best batman movie strapped to a movie that basically reads "oh wait we need to add superman in this too, and speedy Gonzales"

An awful plot
Two awful villains
Some good action
A lot of really shitty action
Shit
More shit
Some good cinematography
More shit

Little dialogue, constant action
I've never seen it, just presuming. Somehow constant action and millions of dollars on special effects entertain people. ie avengers

It is no better or worse than Captain America Civil Wars

Or any marvel. dc, etc movie that makes hundreds of millions of dollars. It bewilders me.

To be disappointed in how shit it is. It isn't bad in the fun way where you can laugh at its retardation. It's just boring and incoherent.

I shall ignore the hundreds of critics and the thousands of audience reactions and take your sole word on that one, thanks

Kino and triggered fanboy masses.

90% of this pleb post is wrong.

>le caepsht boogeymum meme
Kill yourselves tasteless faggots.

2 hours of buildup to ultimately nothing, and then a third hour of CGI circlejerking

EMAILS AND EMAILS

Drums during EMAILS

2 hours of build up with some nice Batman scenes to a lackluster fight that lasts 5 minutes.

>90% of this pleb post is wrong.

No, its all correct. Name one way in which its wrong with actual points and examples from the film.

But the bluray isn't out yet. Are you downloading some camrip or ts shit?

Or just watch the movie for itself. Make your own opinion. IMO theyre all constant action money makers for the sheep of the world

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) 720p HDTC - 1.2GB - Sh

has hardcoded sino subtitles.

You'll be glad you didn't spend money on it, OP.

>90% of this pleb post is wrong.
What is correct?

Expect the best live action Batman there is at this point.

>What can I expect?

A good main event fight that is very well done, surrounded by a film before and after it that is absolute fucking shit-garbage.

Objectively it has the best batman to date and is overall a shit film/movie/whatever

>Tasteless faggots
>Watches manchild lowest-common-denominator pandering capeshit

Genuinely made me laugh. Thanks

I liked BvS. I don't know why everyone was disappointed with it. I agree it could have had a more solid plot, but it got my DC fix. People are going to compare it to Nolan's batman for a while and thats to be expected. I can't wait for Suicide Squad.

What site?

unforgettable underrated unfinished masterpiece

nvm finished torrenting, turned out to be a camrip. Quality is better than most camrips though.

TC is a fucking camrip you silly

Basically yes