Check out the bass my sister caught this morning

What did you guys do today?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/w6p30TyVrpwe.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Put your dick in it

Which one

Your sister.

That's a nice looking sister you have right there.

Im going to rape your sister, then the fish, and then you.

Exactly : on the RIGHT

Am I allowed to save this picture?

Holy shit it's huge!

Eat sister, kill guy, fuck fish

she's really really tiny wtf?

>Sup Forums filename
>my sister
k guy

would molest

I have to agree

Shit I thought i was the only one too

Nice ass fish right there man

The bass without a B

No. We don't allow pirates or fags around here so bye you rainbow looking pirate.

Looked kind of petite to me.

So today I just... You know... Played and watch anime because I'm useless.
Where you went to fish OP? Do you live by a lake?

I'd fuck the shit out of that fish.

Naa I live by land.

I'd beat her user.
Not with my hands, with a police nightstick. She needs to feel pain, I'd be careful and take my time. I want to hear her cry; I want to hear her scream. Her face would be last, I wounder how hard you must hit to break teeth? I'd rape her once I was done with my fun, it will not be over quickly.
The nightstick in her pussy, as far and as hard as her body will allow, then, deeper. I'd fuck her ass using blood as lube, long hard pumps, I would pace myself so I can savor the moment; seconds would pass like hours. Once she gave into shock, and there was only silent, I would hurt her again; I would twist and prod her, pinch and prick, bite and hit. I want to hear a whore scream. I would then slide the night stick out of her, slowly, flip her onto her back and fuck her pussy. I want her to see my eyes, I want her to remember me. Every line, scar and eyelash, I'd cum into her then.
That's when I would leave her.
I'd have a drink, scotch, then I would tell my friends of Sup Forums about my night.

Your sisters hot.

Congrats, OP's sis! Helluva catch!
I've been working my ass off in a kitchen to save up some cash for my studies.

Fishing is cool. How many fishes you and your sister get it?

a.uguu.se/w6p30TyVrpwe.webm

She catches about 15 a day. The fishing here is really good. I don't usually catch to many because I'm usually jerking it while watching sis fish.

Wow...

>a.uguu.se/w6p30TyVrpwe.webm
Deleted before watching
>phew

sounds like you have watched one too many animes my man

God, I want to fuck that bass so hard.

You know how fish nibble on shit? Yeah, I want that fish to just fucking sink it's mini-teeth into my soft dick. Then, once I get hard, I'd be able to shove it down the fish's throat and penetrate that fucking throat-vagina slip that it has. It's basically a live onahole, oh goodness I want it. I want to shoot my fucking rancid cum into its stomach and destroy it's organs with my erect meaty dick. Fuck... those fucking fish eyes are killing me. Did you fuck it, OP? Is it still a virgin?

KILL THE JEWS

That's a tiny fish, bearly a pound. Gay.