So can we all agree that "The French Mistake" is the last canon episode of Supernatural?

So can we all agree that "The French Mistake" is the last canon episode of Supernatural?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KYVilmnMFpY
gorillavid.in/4wx2wr78c0s7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never seen this show before apart from like one random episode at a friends. It was really good but it sounds like later seasons go beyond stupid. What seasons should I watch before dropping?

1-3 not sure about 4. After that it jumps the shark entirely.

Did you see the last episode? Full on rockets above the shark tank.

I watch the trailers and get the episodes but if the trailer is meh then I skip through the episode.

Usually when watching Supernatural to me it is like
>we forget what happened in past seasons altogether and make the same mistakes
>the first episode of the new season is good, then meh, then filler which I skip altogether, the final episode before the final are okay again and build up, the final is always disappointing in build up but the cliffhanger makes you exciting for the next season
>whatever build up to the final and cliffhanger it all gets nullified in the first episode rendering it useless

And this circle has been repeating itself dozens of times now.

I chose it because it was the last episode I enjoyed before I felt things were fucked up beyond repair.

-6 was Kripke's last season
-couldn't end in the last episode because it was a cliffhanger
-season 6 was the last one before they really started to cater to Tumblr and throw in LGBTAAIP... propaganda and complete and shitting on religious people
-the best supporting characters were still alive and the worst weren't introduced

Is that Bardem?

Bad Day at Black Rock and Mystery Spot were the best episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=KYVilmnMFpY

>season 6 was the last one before they really started to cater to Tumblr and throw in LGBTAAIP... propaganda and complete and shitting on religious people
Yeah. Felicia Day came in in season 7, the first episode of season 7 had Cas killing priests and proclaiming as the new god, he doesn't care about sexual orientation, last week we got gay hunters, and this week they publish tumblr fanfiction making Chuck God and reveal he's bisexual and makes mistakes.

The writers shit on Kripke too. What a bunch of ingrates.

That's not "Swan Song" user

Which episode is the French mistake?

1-5 is the true Supernatural, everything after that is akin to a fanfiction.
1 is basically Monster of the week (usually too serious) with no story except for the first ep and last 3 eps.
2-3 is GOAT, the added stuff in 4 makes some people think it jumped the shark, but since 4-5 build up and tie everything up really well it gets a pass from me.
Kripke quit after s5, hence why the orverall arc ends and then lol Sam's back and nothing has changed lol

It was a joke and since the only other beings in the universe are his creations, do labels even matter? How can it even be bisexual? That was the point of poking fun at fucking labels in the first place.

The show completely lost its identity once they settled down in that bunker and dadrock almost disappeared. Also
>every monster is human with different eye colour and long nails

How was it a joke? He said couple of boyfriends.

The one where they're transported into a universe where Supernatural is a TV show.

Watch seasons 1-5, but turn it off like 30 seconds before the end of the season 5 finale and pretend it ended there. 8/10 show with a perfect conclusion.

I remember really being into the show when they were helping or being helped by this one girl that was some type of demon or whatever, I think it was a blonde.

Anyways, in the episode they have to enter this house and Kill some kid or guy whos apparently the big buy and use The Colt.

Shit was so long ago I barely remember anything.

When was this?

If everything is his creation, all matter that it takes to make new beings is coming from him, it is literally religious dogma. You are a part of God. It would take an entire religious seminar to explain it but suffice to say a label of sexual orientation as a distinction for something that created the known universe is superfluous to say the least.

I had enough when they started to leave real myths and said Wizard of Oz and Frankenstein are real. Now they're butchering actual lore that they dared not touch before because Tumblr demands it.

that generic description is like 5 different episodes across 7 or 8 seasons user.

Blonde ruby = demon manipulating sam in season 3

Hunter wannabe blonde Jo helping seasons 2 thru 5.

It used to be fun. Now it's just your average CW drama.

Does Jo or her mum ever appear after season 5?

Red Meat was like a couple weeks ago, and I thought it was personally the best episode since season 5.

Ur mixing up 5 with 6

Yeah, alternate universe type stuff with Ellen in like season 8 or something but Jo has never come back.

It was a season finale dude.

And it was a while ago, not even recent.

I think it was their last chance or something to kill said kid.

The house they were in belonged to a neightborhood filled with demons I think so it was hard.

I also think that this girl demon thats helping them or whatever dies in this episode.

That was season 3 finale where Lilith is inhabiting a little girl. Ruby is the blonde woman who is helping them and they find out that it is an ambush.

I really liked that episode

gorillavid.in/4wx2wr78c0s7

maybe you will again

Oh... Yeah I think I stopped watching at that point. Jesus its been 8 years.

All I remember afterwards is some deal with Angels and God and dean or whoever being satan or something like that.

Did they ever like finished whatever they were trying to accomplish at season 3 finale?

Wasnt their objective to kill the demon that killed their parents?

>Lilith is inhabiting a little girl
It was Sierra McCormack.

Right but most people don't care about little girls user, nor are we pedophiles..so why is it you know who she is?

The french mistake was fucking hilarious.

Because she was in that kids show on the Disney Channel that was really bad?

Writers strike was that year so that season was the shortest of any of them and it was wrapped up rather unceremoniously.

I would say since they reintroduced god, that while everything was tied up more or less in the season 5 finale that this is now about answering the big questions, the big 'why' type questions.

Dean headshotted the demon that killed their parents; concluding the story.

Then the realise oh shit the apocalypse and the story starts to slide downhill.

Still watch it every week though.

Worst bit of the show is being 2 seconds away from closing hell forever in season 8 and having them just be like.... nope.

so you watched her is a disney kids show?

please leave

why

It should've ended with Sam jumping into the cage with Adam.

But user they have 8 more years of stories to tell

No. But when you grow up with younger siblings you can't ignore it.

They should have acknowledged Adam is still there and why the hell aren't they trying to get him out now that Lucifer's free. You'd think Michael could be helpful too.

Cost. It was a plot contrivance that they even admitted to but honestly the people in charge did not plan to go past season 5, plus combined with their family philosophy is just a plot hole now, one that they joke about but it comes down to cost.

Same reason they killed off Charlie, good for a story and cost.

in that fanservice musical episode they actually had a monet of "oh shit, Adam is still there" realization but apparently that episode was just a non-canon fanfic so nothing came out of it.

>Swan Song
that is literally the end of cannon in the Supernatural books....

oh shit

>OH SHIT.JPEG!