If I take B12, Fish oil, cranberry soft chews, and Niacin and drink a gallon of water a day and heavy exercise...

If I take B12, Fish oil, cranberry soft chews, and Niacin and drink a gallon of water a day and heavy exercise. How long will it take to clean out the THC from my system. I smoked everyday for 3 weeks 3 times a day.

Dude just buy a detox kit and chug a fuckton of water (my friend's insist on Moutain Dew so I'll mention it) on the day of your test and make life easy for yourself.

Does this stuff actually work good?

And you fucking stoners swear pot's not addictive..yet you can't seem to prioritize your basic needs.

It's so good tho

Sauna

Nice dubs.
You could probally piss clean in 5 days.
Depends on your body fat, and metabolism.

If you know in advance go buy a cheep test kit, and test yourself a few times till you pass.

Nigguh you are making some rather large assumptions about this dude's situation and about all stoners in general.

Making me want to take the bait/8

>begrudgingly checked

1 month off the urine

3 months off the blood

1 year to 3 years off the hair follicle

it doesnt depend on how much time you have consumed weed or how long you have been consuming. It depends on the test their willing to put you on

from a bro to a bro just put some water in a condom and tape/secure it to your leg to heat from your body heat and then just pour the body temp.water into the piss cup it works pretty much every time, and the worst that can happen is you have to redo the test on a different day

skip the fish oil, thc is stored in fat, fish oil is fat.
gallon of coffee every day , 2 gallons o water every day work out a ton. dont smoke for a few days and you should be ok

H

Dude i smoke everyday, i quit for 5 weeks and was still testing dirty. Yes, cold turkey quit for the faggot trying to say pots addictive. Tried the detox shit and everything over the counter before i used synthetic piss, and its the only thing that worked for the test. Its insane the loopholes we have to jump though just to get a damn job.

I passed a piss test at the hospital after not smoking for 3 days and all I did was drink more beer, drink more water, and drank some pickle juice and a dark colored Gatorade an hour before i pissed

I smoke nearly everyday for a month. Went cold turkey. Still tested positive after a month. Found another job. Was working well until random drug test. lost that job. Funny thing about that job was that they had paperwork piled up in over 50 boxes. I organized that shit in a week. That shit had been sitting in a corner for nearly 2 years. I joked about it afterwards that it took a fucking stoner 1 week to finish a job that a non smoker couldn't do in 2 years.

Oil change!!!!

This isn't a real thing lol.

i see you're weed and raise you some Meth

i do that shit every time i need a test

>be aware you might have to take a drug test in the coming future
>"IDC LOL I GOTTA BLAZE IT ILL FIGURE IT OUT THE NIGHT BEFORE KEK"

Fucking potheads

kek, Didn't care because it was a temp job. In my case was only for 4 weeks. Only the permanent workers were supposed to be drug tested.