1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Do you support the independence of east-turkestan?

I support the balakanization of China and return of the Republic of China.

1. Flag
2. What's an east turkistan

Mongol Turks in China

sure, why not, I support everyone's independency except Catalonia.

Yes, I also support Tibetan, Mongol, and Yi independence, and a Manchukuo where Han Chinese have been expelled

No.

1.flag
2. What are you talking about? plus you seems to be Turkish but under the German flag, so wrong flag, so Fuck you.

It depends on what China does.
I'd prefer it remain part of China, but independence is preferable to continued oppression.

The same goes for Tibet.

You're dumb because you support two opposite things

basically turks invaded the Xijiang region in the 13th century and genocided the local natives that lived in good relations under the protectorate of China, now they make trouble because they are muslism.

In 20 years they'll be genocided anyway.

Tibet always belonged to China, and they signed over their sovereignity to the PRC legally under international law.

they're not mongols

Why not? (honest question, I really don't know)

yes fuck china

para que se fodam

what's your fucking problem with China ?

or are you one of those E&R islamist ?

No.
China should also annex Mongolia.
what china needs is the return of qing

1.Jap
2.It's the rightful clay of Iran.

The xijijang region has been the home of the uigur people for thousands of years. You're a retard who is pulling things from his ass

No, they arrived to Xinjiang after the collapse of the muslim Uyghur Mongol Khanate in the 9th century and destroyed the last remnant of the Indo-European Buddhist Tocharian culture.

Why not? Also independent Tibet.

it's as stupid as a chink clamoring for independent Mexican california and texas or some shit.

>independent Mexican california
Tbqh, it isnt a meme. Now Californians can take their high school education entirely in Spanish at some public school

Well Tibetans can go to Chengdu in Sichuan, to the Ghengdu Sichuan Minority Language School, and do their studies in Tibetan.

As long as we don't have to get involved in the inevitable war that will follow, I'm for it.

You do know that the ROC literally claims all of Mongolia right?

>when an American posts

I support anything that makes China weaker.

The thought of a communist one party state as the world's leading superpower terrifies me.

America is shit in many ways, but with them at the top I feel content.
With China I'd probably piss myself desu.

Free Tibet.
Free Taiwan.
Free Hong Kong.
Free Macau.
Free East Turkestan.

Japan is the rightful clay of America. We discovered Japan.

t. Hillary

This tbqh. I feel this way even more as I am from Korea and China has been a pretty shitty neighbor. I'd rather have Turkey or Algeria as Korea's neighbor than China

Nope.

>Many contemporary Western scholars, however, do not consider the modern Uyghurs to be of direct linear descent from the old Uyghur Khaganate of Mongolia. Rather, they consider them to be descendants of a number of peoples, one of them the ancient Uyghurs.[32][86][87][88]

China is literally one of the main reasons South Korea is a thriving country.

USA
Absolutely not. If anything China should own Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan.

South Korea is thriving because of it's protectionism initiatives in the 1960s and it's technological innovation with Samsung.

China wanted Kim Il Sung to be President of all of Korea if you remember the Korean war. Dodged a huge fucking bullet there.

I'm not dealing in absolutes because China's done a lot of great things but China is a bit of a cunt tbqh.

I just want a Uyghur gf

that's about as stupid as the Korean war was a kneejerk reaction because the country was in a shit state and the ennemies were massing troops at the border, things changed a lot since then

Fuck yeah ! Fuck those Chink bastards

It isn't stupid. China will own Central Asia economically in due time so why not make it formal?

I don't think China really cares about owning them and it will always be a two ways street with Russia, by following your logic China will own Brazil and Africa as well.

It won't be contested forever. Russian influence is and can further diminish absolutely. Africa and Brazil are not tiny weak states bordering China either. Not only will Central Asia fall under Chinese influence I have no doubt that over time Russia generally, at least past the Urals, will be heavily influenced by Beijing.

The Korean war was in 1950 when Mao ruled China. Hard to say China 2016 is the same.

The thing is, it's a huge fucking area with strategical importance for Russia, for various reasons, and for now, and for the foreseeable future, China and Russia are relying on each others to compensate their shortcomings, so it would be really counterproductive for China to go much further than simple investment and creation of industry.

Maybe Trump will create an anti-chinese tropism, maybe not, maybe China will go full retard, that can't be discounted, maybe not, maybe Russia will chose to align more closely with the west like Putin intended to in his early stages of presidency at the expense of China, maybe not, but for now I really think it's selling the bear's skin before having killed it.

I support East Turkistan, Mongol Empire, Manchuria, Taiwan, and Tibet

How about Okinawa?

If they want to be raped by chinks instead burgurs, I never stop them.

We like them how they are. =]

make china small again

china and russia should all be balkanized for the good of the world
tengri knows if these faggots somehow take power they would drag us back to the stone age with their communist ways

1. Canada
2. Yes, as well as Tibet, but not Inner Mongolia